[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

My god I'm so psyched right now I don't even know how I'll handle reading all your live-cap posts. Somehow a drama couple's getting together has been turned into a matter of life and death for fangirls the world over. As much as I find this funny, as a fangirl it still feels like my life is on the line. :D

Peeps, I know most of us have bawled multiple times while watching ep 18, but I noticed that there are just soooooo many JH-DS moments in the drama that they barely managed to cram in a third of them in those flashbacks and in that montage in the end. It's absolutely silly to even think of not making JH the husband after all this. More than half the drama is about the trajectory their relationship has taken over the years.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, fictionista said:

My god I'm so psyched right now I don't even know how I'll handle reading all your live-cap posts. Somehow a drama couple's getting together has been turned into a matter of life and death for fangirls the world over. As much as I find this funny, as a fangirl it still feels like my life is on the line. :D

Peeps, I know most of us have bawled multiple times while watching ep 18, but I noticed that there are just soooooo many JH-DS moments in the drama that they barely managed to cram in a third of them in those flashbacks and in that montage in the end. It's absolutely silly to even think of not making JH the husband after all this. More than half the drama is about the trajectory their relationship has taken over the years.

Absolutely!! Ep.18 speaks for itself !! It's is only JH who has given the hope of letting go his first and last love -DS. DS is yet to let JH know that timing had got nothing to do with "FATE"..... DS will let JH know that they are fated to belong to each other no matter what richard simmons timing richard simmons becomes a hurdle along the way....

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, fictionista said:

So true! I tried to made FMV of them but there are too many scenes of our OTP that i cannot put them all together in a video :wub:. It just doesnt make sense if in the end they did not made him the husband. All those precious scenes will be wasted then

• Like 7

Just by confirming that RJY and HYERI are part of the concert in March....makes it obvious that JH is the husband....how will they do the concert without the "main couple" or the endgame couple?" 

wuaaaa maybe is my bias mind talking but....they need to have the main couple first more than any other character,right????

• Like 11

15 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

EPISODE 3 OF OLLEH CF, URI RA MI-RAN EPISODE! *yayyyyy*

Ep 3: How Mi-ran and Sung-gyun Fell In Love.

Bonus: handsome Ryu Jun-yeol in denim ♥____♥

Spoiler

2070881141_d0ea8cf8_zpsfxdys4fh.gif

Oh my god, that Olleh CF. I keep looking at their TV, to catch a glimp of RJY in denim. This gif of him is too good to be true. Thanks

• Like 6

@luffypyon that's a great analysis.

I barely notice both Taek and Sun Woo has the same pose. At childhood photo, they looked to the right ( maybe DS). At 1988 photo, they were sitting (like you said). The producer team has already told us that SW and TK is gonna be stepbrother. I believe it was not merely just a coincidence by looking at how PD-nim direct the actor here

I really love Reply series because the story is well-written. They concern with every tiny detail. I bet their observation to the detail (such as Forest Gumps thing, BGM, and manymore) take more time than writing the story itself. The big picture of story was already there since episode 1. They just change or add some story to the husband hunting to make this story more interesting. But, who the husband is had been decided since before.

THANK YOU WRITER-NIM, PD-NIM, AND THE REPLY TEAM. YOU ARE DEFINITEY GENIUS BY WRITING THIS INTERESTING STORY. GIVING US SOME SPACE TO USE OUR IMAGINATION AND CREATE OUR OWN STORY.

P.S. I desperately hope there will be at least 2 kisses from our OTP, the HOT one. Thanks ~~

• Like 16

Gosh I NEED TO STOP CHECKING THE TIME ...

it's still 4:25pm here and I feel like dyingㅜㅜ There's still 

3 hours 23 mins 

left but i seriously CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER. I WANT EPISODE 19 NOW!!!!!!!!lhjhbB9.gif?noredirect

#더이상못기다려 #미치겠다 #시간왜이렇게느려 #정환아화이팅 #빨리보고싶다 #어남류

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, Pau Gzz said:

Just by confirming that RJY and HYERI are part of the concert in March....makes it obvious that JH is the husband....how will they do the concert without the "main couple" or the endgame couple?" 

wuaaaa maybe is my bias mind talking but....they need to have the main couple first more than any other character,right????

I simply love your idea! haha...

when I'm still sad about "oh why Bogummy cannot join the concert? he sings so well, he should be the MC....etc" and saw your message....and my whole heart like cheering "oh! yeah!  어남류!".......!!!

I really like Park Bogum in real...but when it comes to the husband thing, I simply lost my mind....am I having two selves?????

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, ladidada7 said:

@luffypyon that's a great analysis.

I barely notice both Taek and Sun Woo has the same pose. At childhood photo, they looked to the right ( maybe DS). At 1988 photo, they were sitting (like you said). The producer team has already told us that SW and TK is gonna be stepbrother. I believe it was not merely just a coincidence by looking at how PD-nim direct the actor here

Talk about it, is it child DS and JH also have same pose?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

I simply love your idea! haha...

when I'm still sad about "oh why Bogummy cannot join the concert? he sings so well, he should be the MC....etc" and saw your message....and my whole heart like cheering "oh! yeah!  어남류!".......!!!

I really like Park Bogum in real...but when it comes to the husband thing, I simply lost my mind....am I having two selves?????

Anieyo, chingu! Same here :)
For the characters and how the story are in reply 1988, I just ship DS x JH more

I am a fan of Bogummie still! :) I will definitely watch all his dramas now. haha.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

And look at his movess *criess* 

Don't worry Jung-boi, I'm not neglecting you, I see your moves too.

I take it back when I said Ryu Joon Yeol should only wear black for the rest of his life. He can wear anything that he likes, and I'm still gonna love him anyway...

giphy.gif

This is me trying to kiss him 

tumblr_nyktjsV8291u5c21go1_540.gif

On serious note though, do they air the whole daedaphara 1988? I thought that's too long for a CF. If only they air the ads in Kim's tv. That would be awesome.

• Like 9

Hi guys, i used to be a silent reader here.

so i think i have to post something before this drama end:bawling:  

i love the vibe here! you guys always support each other and make me less worry about this husband hunting.

thank you for always being there:heart::heart:

Edited by amdritten
  • Like 11

While backreading all you guys' post, I just cant stop thinking that the writer must be CRAZY if in the end DS doesnt end up with JH. I mean through all he's been through??? We saw and felt what he felt from the first few episodes of the series. We basically saw all the memories from his POV and with that there's just no way that he doesnt end up being the hubby. It just doesnt make any sense. The husband was 100% JH from the very beginning, 100% JH now, 100% JH in the future. 

And the writer must be REALLY MENTAL if DS doesnt get at least 2 kisses from JH. Just saying. I mean, the writer must know that the viewers were all hungry to see their kiss eversince at least ep3 and there's no way, I repeat, NO WAY the writer would make us wait for 16/17 episodes just to see the main OTP kiss once. Its just insane. 

am-i-right-ladies-nick-miller-gif

Okay, now back to backreading.

#어남류 

• Like 21

34 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

And look at his movess *criess* 

Don't worry Jung-boi, I'm not neglecting you, I see your moves too.

@papulichan Ra Mi-ran is queen

Yeah.... Ra Mi-Ran is the QUEEN of Ssangmun-dong !

goQVT1.gif

And, LOOK AT THE SON SHE GAVE BIRTH TO !!...OMONAAAAA.....my heart !!

Xo8OZG.gif

PS:- omo....chinguya... I'm at work now and sneaking  a peek at JH......hahaha...

• Like 14