[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 minute ago, Vannyah M said:

No it was bcz of arguing, rude and offensive posts. So they deleted those post to prevent fanwars

Wow what an Angel. I has been avoiding the MT because I was afraid I would get some mental illness. I guess it's healthier now for visitting there. Thank you ^^

• Like 6

1 hour ago, scualquiercosa said:

Maybe all you knew about that theory already but I have read that just a moment ago, there a theory on DCGall on how Taek's character is based of Lee Chang Ho the baduk player, and his wife is 11 years younger than him.. seems like Jin Joo gets a chance with Taek. I think it would be a nice end for him,  She understand so well to his father that why not She could understand Taek too...it's similar to R97 and R94 they had a relationship like brother and Sister...

Oh nah, the idea of Jinjoo and Taek always made me eee not because of the age factor, but because he knew her when she was still in diapers. What I mean is, if they had met with that age gap like when she's 18 and he's 30, okay...ish. But knowing that's he known her since birth, has watched her grow and ish. It feesl a bit pedophilic to me. I can't help but wonder, had he secretly been wanting her the whole time and had just been watching and waiting for her to come of age *shivers* Also they are now step brother and sister. She calls him oppa in an Sunwoo type of way, just no. Please and no thank you writers don't do this. Find some random girl for him to bump into on the way back from a Baduk match one night before Junghwan and Deok Sun's wedding :P

• Like 12

@carolinedl MTE. I have been secretly shipping Taek and his fan club president the moment in the interview she badgered his dad to say "I love you". During the whole interview I thought "that right there is the type of woman Taek needs. Someone who will push him crashing out his shell" I would adore the writers forever and a day if this happened. It's the same as how I wanted Chilbong to get with his baseball team manager but then he never did and instead met random but my goddess queen Jung Yoo Mi.

I hope the last episode is close to three hours long so they can squeeze in some dating and lots of OTP kissing to make up for everything they didn't give me for the sake of this stupid "triangle".

@thirdleadsyndrome that's my best friend. whenever I come on soompi he can't help but come and talk to me LOL. I am honestly terrified of that man. no one should be that energetic and hyped and no grown man should ever wear shorts so short *shudders*

• Like 16

Those spoilers of SWBR wedding are highly possible marketing strategy. I was reading some aricles and become to wonder how is it possible that we had dozens of spoiler for 2 days in a row and now nothing, slack. Surely those spoilers went on my nerves, i dont like it. Basically i think their purpose was to induce us to false expectations.

And please i saw nth posts of #JJteam like seriously that just doesn't make sense at all.

• Like 13

Look what someone at' baidu'  looked through the spying glass.....the probability of it  being JH's ring(like it was assumed in the preview again by someone in the Chinese forum...of a possibility of DS wearing it ).....* Just take it with a grain of salt*...hahahaha...

cr:-http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4300201773

Wow.  That is some serious hawkeyes going on.  If this ends up being true, that would truly be DAEBAK.  How did they even spot that?  It is pretty random for a something to stick out like that in two occasions (episode 18 and 19).

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Deok Sun and secretly dating! I have put the idea in my head that it is now reality. That is what we are getting Friday. Secret loooovers, oh yes they are. I will stand for nothing else. Oh god I will stand for nothing else. I will perish and die if we get something other than this. How long must I wait for the impending coupledom to finally be coupledom!!! I am going to be on my death bed and like Frank Ocean and his sophomore come back *old as richard simmons and dying Mrs.SoJiSub*: have Deok Sun and Junghwan finally gotten together *last dying breath* tell me my child, have they kissed...? *my great great grandbaby*: I'm sorry grandma he's still waiting for a reply... I DIE NEVER KNOWING HOW EPIC THE KISS WAS! Even Dong Ryeong got his dying wish of seeing our Junghwan confess and yet I will die never seeing him kiss the person he confessed to. I ship this show and a cold cold death! May all our live stream links shut down and fade to black on Saturday at the very decisive moment *evil cackle* mwhahahahahahaaaaa..... let me unwish that before it actually does happen and ya'll come to kill me Saturday *prays to the kdrama gods to unwish things*

i almost pee myself when i read your scenarios. every single time

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

Ok, ok JinJoo theory is wear,  I'M SORRY, but I really thing that real baduk player is the alterego of Taek, so maybe they will ship him with a younger woman, NOT JinJoo, maybe a Baduk player like the original man.

PLEASE, EXCUSE ME EVERYBODY

Eh it's alright. For a long time it was an idea floating around in the main thread and there seemed to be a lot of supporters behind the idea. But ever since the line crossed to step siblings, no mi gusta. I do like your idea of him falling for a fellow baduk player but then it would be like dating himself LOL. They would both be busy and focused on baduk and going to competitions...when would they actually date? LOL. I really wanted Taek to get with his manager's girlfriend. He should totally steal her from him. She's cute and she seemed a fan. I have seen that actress in other dramas and she's kind of known. I don't know why they are wasting her with the stupid manager that ain't even got a name. Give her to Taek (I am shallow and she's pretty and would look good with him okay). They should totally have Irene be some kind of MC of one of his matches whom he falls for at first sight. He can totally bring her to Deok Sun and Junghwan's wedding and every be like "she kind of looks familiar, have we seen her with you somewhere before?" but you know more professional and writer-nim clever sounding.

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Eh it's alright. For a long time it was an idea floating around in the main thread and there seemed to be a lot of supporters behind the idea. But ever since the line crossed to step siblings, no mi gusta. I do like your idea of him falling for a fellow baduk player but then it would be like dating himself LOL. They would both be busy and focused on baduk and going to competitions...when would they actually date? LOL. I really wanted Taek to get with his manager's girlfriend. He should totally steal her from him. She's cute and she seemed a fan. I have seen that actress in other dramas and she's kind of known. I don't know why they are wasting her with the stupid manager that ain't even got a name. Give her to Taek (I am shallow and she's pretty and would look good with him okay). They should totally have Irene be some kind of MC of one of his matches whom he falls for at first sight. He can totally bring her to Deok Sun and Junghwan's wedding and every be like "she kind of looks familiar, have we seen her with you somewhere before?" but you know more professional and writer-nim clever sounding.

Are you talking about this girl ?! 493928.png Yep! She's Son Eun Seo and she was in Love Rain (with Jang GeunSuk, GG's YoonA). Isn't she beautiful? ^^ However, she looks older than PBG so molla lol :lol: Anything can happen! 

• Like 8

I can totally see an older girl for Taek!

A post from DC (might include some possible spoilers):

Spoiler

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=649889&page=1

They are saying that we saw future husband limp in episode 18 so maybe that is a result of an plane accident?

They had previously mentioned that an accident happened in 1995 where four pilots were killed...

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Reveal hidden contents

They are saying that we saw future husband limp in episode 18 so maybe that is a result of an plane accident?

They had previously mentioned that an accident happened in 1995 where four pilots were killed...

Do they have to this too? I feel sorry for JH then.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wow! Just wow! X-Ray eyes!!!

He is okay, that's all that matters!

• Like 8

I am a huge fan of DS and JH couple.... i mean they have to be together... honestly if JH ends up alone after loving and protecting DS for that many years... the writers are just so cruel... but deep down i kind of feel like JH will be the husband since all the reply series are basically like that, they confuse you for the entire series and at the end, the husband is always the main character, therefore if JH is the main guy, i am sure he's the husband.... but just in case he's not the husband... it's okay since it's just a drama... he will become really famous for his acting and character since he is " the guy" that didnt get the girl... korean drama guys that do not get the girl in the drama usually becomes super famous... i mean look at yook sung jae's character in School 2015 and Kim woo bin's character in the heirs... they all become so famous and successful... ---> saying this to make myself feel better... cause srl i have been obsessed with DS anf JH being together that I cant even focus on my lectures at school... kept looking for spoilers and news about them.

• Like 13