[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

9 minutes ago, vilavila said:

Referring to a post in the MT, what do you think about the use of Lee Moon Sae songs and Lee Sung Hwan (?) Songs? I thought the lyrics were more important. And of course the time has shifted to 1994, so may be it makes sense to use songs by a singer who was more popular in 1994. Besides,  I thought Lee Moon Sae songs were also used in DS-TK scenes, but I am happy to be corrected.  

Lee Moon Se songs haven't been used in Tk-DS scenes. I checked. The only exception being in ep 14 when Tk tells DS that there's too much about him that she doesn't know. But that scene also involved JH, meaning we cut right to him brooding in his room looking at the pink shirt gift. This is probably the only time that a Lee Moon Se song ("Girl" but sung by Oh Hyuk) was used for the love triangle and not specifically for JH and DS.

• Like 16

Hello, new lurker here! Being a silent reader since God knows when. Well actually it's pretty hard for me to catch up with you guys.. This thread really never sleeps! Keeping up the pages for few days, so tiring lol. Recently got so busy and what i got here were the heartfelt confession (just finished watching it /pardon me~~~~), the wedding spoiler, and that preview which allowed our JH to be there for just a blink of an eye. All of them almost made me doubted for JH! Scared me though.

But after i pulled my self together, now i'm on my right mind again, walking on the right track, and ready for the weekend!! lol. Trying to follow #teamlowexpectation so i won't get hurt when the story tortures JH-DS later (yeah, most-likely). Yet, i strongly believe that no matter what, the husband is JH because if it's not him then the writers really owe us so much explanation which will never be cleared only in 2 episodes, without rush and insanity of course. The clues mostly apply for both contenders. Some clues are apt to JH and some clues prone to TK, but i guess TK-clues would fit easily for JH and JH-clues would hardly fit to TK, no? Let's not forget about DS crush to SW, Lee Mi Yeon-Tom Cruise thing, many sweet scenes of JH-DS, and so on. Never lose faith guys! Don't believe in anyone but ourselves!

And finally, thanks to this thread that watching R88 is so much fun! I've found so many insight posts since earlier episodes. This thread eventually brought me to make an account and comment here lol. All of you are so nice and soooo funny. Nice to meet you all!! ^^

• Like 19

Spoiler

hello I'm new here and I support  this beautiful couple :heart:

but can I ask whay it always Choi Taek who go to Deoksun whay isn't it junghwan??!!! i mean he must be the one who go to her when her boyfriend broke up with her :(

I just don't understand the Writer :tears::tears:

can anybody Tell me who will she marry ??:(:tears::bawling:

This thread surely move fast ...so many pages to back read.
The preview is as expected. I even imagined they might show us present DS and husband with baduk board or such…but thankfully not.

Last episode was about fate and timing so below is just a speculation.The manito game they played in epiosde 7 was to foreshadow things that happened in episode 18 and will happen in episode 19.
JH chose TK ..Ep 18 JH confessed and he seems to have decided to move on giving way for TK
TK chose DS ...The meeting with JH might be to talk about DS..TK might want to date her or something (I am purely speculating)
DS chose JH... We know who the husband is.:)

I am really annoyed for dragging this non existent triangle like anything till episode 19..I seriously want to flip some tables.

• Like 10

If the co-stewardess is the same girl we watched in 18 episode,probably She knew that DS and Taek are friends since 20 years, so maybe they are in the airplane station and JH passed and greenes them, so the co-stewardess asked: who is he? And Deuk Son saidHe is her friend, and the girl said oh He is handsome look like He likes you, like years before her school  friends said her, and She stay thinking in Oh it's true He said that He love me and suddenly her friend ased Why are you not dating? ....

It's a posible scenario right? or I'm totally out of my mind? ?

4 hours ago, papulichan said:

Look what someone at' baidu'  looked through the spying glass.....the probability of it  being JH's ring(like it was assumed in the preview again by someone in the Chinese forum...of a possibility of DS wearing it ).....* Just take it with a grain of salt*...hahahaha...

cr:-http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4300201773

e9834837acaf2eddec45fce88a1001e938019382

I keep telling y'all international fans are the true detectives. How do you even catch that!?!?!!

• Like 6

Maybe all you knew about that theory already but I have read that just a moment ago, there a theory on DCGall on how Taek's character is based of Lee Chang Ho the baduk player, and his wife is 11 years younger than him.. seems like Jin Joo gets a chance with Taek. I think it would be a nice end for him,  She understand so well to his father that why not She could understand Taek too...it's similar to R97 and R94 they had a relationship like brother and Sister...

Edited by scualquiercosa
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

Maybe all you knew about that theory already but I have read that just a moment ago, there a theory on DCGall on how Taek's character is based of Lee Chang Ho the baduk player, and his wife is 11 years younger than him.. seems like Jin Joo gets a chance with Taek. I think it would be a nice end for him,  She understand so well to his father that why not She could understand Taek too...it's similar to R97 and R97 they had a relationship like brother and Sister...

hahaha that would be a bit weird since she's his step-sister right? loool 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

They aren't actual y,  their parents aren't marry. 

I am sure they're married. Their house is merged, and Jinjoo called Taek's Dad with Appa. It's just they didn't show the wedding. Sunwoo's mom still calls her husband "Oppa" because she used to call him that way. And in Korea back then, it's likely forbidden to marry a family member even if they're non biological. There's a saying like "I gave birth to you by heart". That's why it was quite an issue in Reply 1994, that SW and PD even planned to make Chilbong the husband instead of Trash if they received backlash from viewers.

• Like 11

Just to clear something up, because I've seen a lot of mentions of JH/DS meeting at an airport.

Deoksun is a stewardess, which means she flies on commercial flights and departs from/arrives at airports that we all go to when we go on holiday. Junghwan is an air force pilot, which means he flies from a special army base (the one Taek is visiting in the preview)

Ugh how romantic would an airport kiss be though? But highly unlikely. Unless Junghwan changed to commercial flights after another time jump, since that is what most fighter pilots do once they reach a certain age and want to settle down.

• Like 21

Ok I have to admit that I'm extremely afraid we - fan girls (boys) wouldn't be satisfied with the romantic scenes of JH-DS for the final episodes because they are going to show us more scenes about TK-DS and everybody in Ssangmungong in 4 hours left. Geez! I'm so jealous with SW-YJ for having kisses before time jumped and they also had the other kisses were HOT as richard simmons; TR & NJ for were dating, breaking up and getting back together. I swear that my poor heart has become weaker because they've dragged the love story wayyyy tooo longgggg. Let's hope they won't disappoint us *praying*! 

tumblr_n9zechDMpT1qmtxhro1_400.gif

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

They aren't actual y,  their parents aren't marry. 

well, even if that is the case, they're still step siblings. I don't know about korean but in my country that is unacceptable. If they're in-laws like DS and Tk when sw-br marries, it can be accepted but Tk-JJ, hmmm......

After see the preview,

For my, in  the first scene  when TK goes to talk with JH he is going to reveal that he knew since six years ago that he is in love with DS, but he also is going to say that he is too. Then when he waits for DS in front of her house,he is going to realise that she is wearing the ring in a necklace. 

DS is going to know something that TK has done and she is going to be mad at him. I don't think her behaviour is because of BR and SW, for me TK looks so affected. 

The scene in the baduk competition will be so important. In my opinion DS tells him that she only considers him as a friend and she is in love with JH.

And the scene of DS and her friend is going to happen when JH brings her to the airport and this friend watch how they interact.

Another guess is that maybe after the confession, TK comes to see JH and tells him that DS loves him and that he give up in his feelings. Tk can be the one who makes possible they start their relationship. 

I'm waiting impatienly for the next two episodes. Friday I'm going to be doing an exam when the episode is showing so I want to be happy after finish it and see the spoilers. Fighting!!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, luffypyon said:

Guys, can you please tell me what happened in the main thread regarding "deleted post by MOD"? Is it because of "quoting" thingy?

No it was bcz of arguing, rude and offensive posts. So they deleted those post to prevent fanwars

• Like 4