[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

yeah, there's a big possibility that DS become a stewardess for JH. same line of work, especially if the theories i've read about ep 19 preview is right. I think someone said here that TK went to JH to talk about the wallet. And that JH asked him before if he opened it (maybe because the pic was gone).

I mean, JH acts awkward at TK because he thinks TK knew because of the wallet pic but if TK said that he didn;t open it then JH can be relieved because that means TK has not seen the pic. But even when TK lied about it, he's still awkward which means he knew that TK is lying, and maybe because he thought he open it because the pic was gone.

which could be that, DS took the pic that's why despite her and JH not being a couple in 1989, she pursued stewardess and seem to still like him.

chingu ya want to share something for you guys.

I don't know whether this was said before or not but I just found that in Reply 1997 Seo In Guk a.k.a YoonJae who is the husband, stood on the very left side when the introduction scene in eps 1 Reply 1997.

in Reply 1994, Jung Woo a.k.a Trash also stood on the very left side when NaJeong said that one of those guys is her husband. That was scene at the end of eps 2 Reply 1994.

and the one who was sitting on the very left side when the introduction scene in eps 1 happened was none other than our beloved Ryu Joon Yeol oppa a.k.a KIM JUNG HWAN.

everybody MANSE! *throw pieces of homeworks papers because I got no confetti.

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

I just can't stop watching this scene.. They are so cute even when they are bickering.. Ahhh... Thank you writernim for making this two bicker again.. I miss it so much..

And I love that he's bringing up the fact that they both are Fellow flyers.. kinda makes it intimate to me.. hehe

• Like 14

Guest wizengamot

i think another long post on MT was deleted. the other posts was push back again. 

edit:

and another moderator posted on MT. 

45 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

it's official. Uptown Funk is RJY song

Can't wait for him to do a special performance on his v-app special HAHAHAHAHAAHA

(but seriously speaking.. I haven't finished watching any of his dance videos.. because I'm too embarrassed to watch him..
the feeling was like Taek's feeling when he saw Deoksun dance.. and immediately closed the door HAHAHAHAA)

----

Chill guys, the week is not yet over.

Ready your guns (i mean gifs, memes, parting words, etc), and keep it near you for the days to come.

We shall be ready!

D-2 everyone!

This will be the last Thursday we'll wonder about Deoksun's husband.

:(

• Like 19

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Let's all post funny scenes on the MT, if possible not TK/DS nor JH/DS related...

i saw that and been wanting to post but i can't choose -_-

23 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

I HOPE RJY WILL BE TALKATIVE LIKE THIS DURING TAXI SHOW

I believe he is more comfortable/himself in moving vehicle interviews like this...hehe

I dont understand a word but he is still so adorable. Someone mentioned his real life personality is more like DongRyong.

If RJY played DongRyong, I would have shipped DongRyong with DoekSun.

Side note: Realized RJY and my Hyun Bin share same birthday--Sep 25. 

• Like 15

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, papulichan said:

That's what I was looking for...the chain...but, decided to give those 'baidu' guys some leverage..... hahahaha..

i'm not worried about seeing a chain. it can be a thin one that can be hidden well on the sweater. heh