[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

One more thing. It for sure gives of troll vibes but why are TK's eyes red and watery is he again high on drugs or what? Seriously whats with that guy being druged in every important scene with DS

omg your comment I burst out laughing hAHAHAH "is he again high on drugs on what?"

6 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

him. in that. leather. jacket. omg. how much more are you going to make me fall for you Junghwan-ah. 

WORD! So handsome :wub:

I'm just so so so glad we got to the wallet confrontation (although it's been 6 years but better now than never). Pls give him your blessing Taek ah. To lead up to this DS must have rejected Taek prior. 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

The preview feels too good to be true...:huh:

OTL, my thoughts exactly. I went from "ha, i knew taek would dominate the previews!" to "omg but the previews have trolled me so often in the past" so quickly hahaha ;;

I hope this would be one of those times the preview didn't troll us. Remember them showing JH-DS laying next to each other, and the TK-DS kiss? We thought they'd be trolling but it turned out to be true hahaha

• Like 14

About the conversation between DS and her coworker... if they're in fact talking about TK it's like ...EXACTLY? IF YOU DID LIKE HIM ALL THIS YEARS  (5/6 years the time jump) WHY DIDN'T YOU DATE?.... I hope DS says something like "I can only see him as that, a friend" .... If it's the same girl from ep 18 (TK manager gf) they must be talking about TK... unless they start talking about JH and him being well known between the stewardess or something like that 

ajaafhsagasjghashhsghgue I need this episode now!!!

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, fictionista said:

Same with me. It looked to me like a 'it took you this many years to come clean about it eh?' kinda smile. But remember JH has already given up at this point? He believes everything is over already.

Yeah that is right too. But think about it someone suddenly mentions something that happened long time ago ( btw TK had not even finished his sentence) and you automatically put a smile on . isnt it suspicious?

• Like 5

Stop visiting the main thread you guys! I swear this is R94 all over again. Towards the end one side became just a little more aggressive than the other side. I was like  "imma sit back here with my popcorn and enjoy the show" 

popcorn_gus.gif 

That is what I am doing now. No need for words over there or on here. Let's just stick to gushing about our cold pit bull marshmallow and our ray of sunshines. Once the final episode airs and hopefully we get the ending we are anticipating. Then I plan to revisit and see the analysis that comes out the finale. Again imma be sitting back enjoying the show like this:

blair-drinking-wine.gif rihanna-winking-new-1437074506.gif

Till then:

britney-spears-oops-i-did-it-again-gif.g

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, khrnafthmh said:

OTL, my thoughts exactly. I went from "ha, i knew taek would dominate the previews!" to "omg but the previews have trolled me so often in the past" so quickly hahaha ;;

I hope this would be one of those times the preview didn't troll us. Remember them showing JH-DS laying next to each other, and the TK-DS kiss? We thought they'd be trolling but it turned out to be true hahaha

Yes, hopefully they will be honest like ep18 where JH really confessed to DS.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, janeadelaine said:

okay now I'm afraid our OTP won't be having their cute scenes this Friday. Writer-nim aren't you being too harsh on us.... :tears:

# TEAM NOBODY 

# NOKISSEU

# NO EXPECTATIONS

#IDONTEVENCAREANYMOREBECAUSETHESETROLLWRITERSARESERIOUSLYMESSEDUPINTHEHEAD

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Yeah that is right too. But think about it someone suddenly mentions something that happened long time ago ( btw TK had not even finished his sentence) and you automatically put a smile on . isnt it suspicious?

Chingu, I'm honestly not too worried. Let us trust the writers to take us to the rightful conclusion that this drama deserves. Rest assured they won't kill the natural flow/direction of the narrative. The laws of the Kdrama universe will always hold good. :)

• Like 14