[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 minutes ago, balladblue said:

The SunBora shippers are probably throwing a party in their thread, haha. Happy for them and Sunwoo and Bora. :D 

I am now crying, it's like seeing my child finally getting married. The Ssangmundong kids, I am going to miss this show once it's over. :wub:

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, Cat Bishonen said:

OMG A FELLOW VIETNAMESE CHINGU HI THereee XD

lol it seems like the majority of vietnamese fan are taek shippers. i try to avoid them too because all their reasonings are so baseless and biased i just....*sigh* i recommend checking RJY's vietnamese fanpage on FB tho. the admin is a neutral fan and their posts are pretty informative :)

Omo! Chào bạn! :w00t: 
Don't worry! I've already followed that fanpage <3 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chizawa95 said:

They use airforce base for the venue.. and there's a BIG BOARD with Fighter Pict. I suspicious Sung Family hold their 2 daughters wedding at the same time lol 

Can somebody help me with the detail of air force accidents in 1995? The big board seems like an announcement for an air show to me.

Thanks before, Chinggu :)

• Like 2

Why do I feel bad bcs of these spoilers...? I mean... JH is there, dressing up casually. Taek is nowhere to be found. Is it... I mean... They don't kill JH right..? So in order to remembering him, they hold a wedding in the airforce base..? Idk. I'm just... :((((((((((

• Like 2

Lol I've been thinking idk if I should say this..but I love this forum so much..u guys so fun

SW OMMA-TK APPA married

SW-BR (Sung family) probably will get married 

so if TK-DS married? Whatt Connection KIM family have?meh they waste the Kim SAJANG FAMILY?oh god lord, mama cheetah will upset. U guys will agree, if I said that Kim family really stand out the best? Lol

aigooo

just for fun guys, I love Kim family so much.. I keep repeat their scene eps 5/6?i forgot 

• Like 12

Funtime...if they all get married...how to draw their family tree?

so...in conclusion...TK will have a really big family... (family-in-law...not sure if this word even exists...)

=========

wedding scene: I guess they wont do a double wedding coz it'll be very expensive for Sung's family? (I'm not sure since they said in Korea it's the daughter's family who paid a lot). but for the crew, it's fine to do two wedding shoots in one day to save time and money ofc.  XD

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ryujunghwan said:

Why do I feel bad bcs of these spoilers...? I mean... JH is there, dressing up casually. Taek is nowhere to be found. Is it... I mean... They don't kill JH right..? So in order to remembering him, they hold a wedding in the airforce base..? Idk. I'm just... :((((((((((

No. This is not a melodrama show.  :)

Other than TK we also don't see DR. Poor DR, nobody realize that he's also missing...

• Like 17

Just now, parkangel said:

Other that TK we also don't see DR. Poor DR, nobody realize that he's also missing...

Lol I was wondering where DR was. I'm sure he's there, though. I mean, even Mi-Ok is there, and she's not related to the groom or bride (pretty sure she's there as Jungbong's date), whereas DR is one of SW's best friends. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, parkangel said:

Other that TK we also don't see DR. Poor DR, nobody realize that he's also missing...

hahahahaaa.....that's right!!! nobody! Burst into tears...(but laughing)

or maybe he get killed by another hemorrhoid attack...oh...poor melodrama...

(after seeing so many spoilers, I really need DR to chill me out)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chizawa95 said:

Even I have not watched last week's episode. If junghwan is not the end game. I think I'm not going to watch the last four episodes. It is very painful. :bawling: 

Aigoo.....JH is the ENDGAME !! Ep.18...speaks for itself...... *hugs...*

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, cheetah_omma said:

TOTALLY!!!! 

i stopped my lunch just for scrooling! 

OMG OMG OMG

I've been neglecting work because of the spoiler. What we do becuse of this show. *lol

on the other hand, a show like this doesn't come very often. They have the right ingredients: beautiful story, good director, good actors, beautiful bgms, etc. 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, balladblue said:

Lol I was wondering where DR was. I'm sure he's there, though. I mean, even Mi-Ok is there, and she's not related to the groom or bride, whereas DR is one of SW's best 

Maybe he's the wedding MC since he's a good speaker. That is why he can't be seen outdoor because he's filming in the wedding hall. Just my guess :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22