[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

I had a crazy udea and thought maybe Taek is getting married :crazy: Wh i JH so dressed down? And SW's clothes are too dark for a wedding....

I know. I don't think the groom bridal costume will be that dark. 

If it's Taek... 

• Like 2

OMG WE ARE GETTING A WEDDING SCENE. I JUST... I'M SO HYPED. 

Regardless of who the groom is, I'm just so looking forward to seeing our sunshine Deoksun glowing on her wedding day!! She's gonna shine so bright!!!! <3 <3 <3 And the Sung Family!!! AHHH OMG THE FEELS

• Like 6

lol I went to DC people start posting airforce kind of wedding ceremony.. yikes .. why am I feeling so nervous yet excited at the same time.. lol wedding pics ( not refering to reply1988) everywhere in dc now..popular topic for today wedding scene..

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=611526&page=5

Imaginative airforce wedding ceremony for DS-JH

• Like 12

guys, i was thinking about the confession and how much JH crazily happy every time he see DS and he always concern about DS, i suddenly remember all their moment in episode 11..he must be so excited when DS sleep at his bedroom, and they have to stay together because DS house under construction,,when he saw her come out from  bathroom and see her bra and underwear  and at the time when he accidently enters his rooms,sleep beside her and look at her with full of love before she suddently open her eyes and ask him to go to lee mun sae concert again..also she call him jung hwan on that moment..wahh.. but he never shows it.. demn..i want this guy now!!!

1 minute ago, snowy21 said:

lol I went to DC people start posting airforce kind of wedding ceremony.. yikes .. why am I feeling so nervous yet excited at the same time.. lol wedding pics ( not refering to reply1988) everywhere in dc now..popular topic for today wedding scene..

post it here pleaseeee!!!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

guys, i was thinking about the confession and how much JH crazily happy every time he see DS and he always concern about DS, i suddenly remember all their moment in episode 11..he must be so excited when DS sleep at his bedroom, and they have to stay together because DS house under construction,,when he saw her come out from  bathroom and see her bra and underwear  and at the time when he accidently enters his rooms,sleep beside her and look at her with full of love before she suddently open her eyes and ask him to go to lee mun sae concert again..also she call him jung hwan on that moment..wahh.. but he never shows it.. demn..i want this guy now!!!

post it here pleaseeee!!!

Hmm the airforce wedding ceremony is not referring to reply 1988..I think they are posting the images imagine how it will like in JH-DS wedding scene.. but we don't know who is the groom now for DS..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parkangel said:

keep calm...

Hide contents

It must be one of the Sung's girls wedding. No Eul, appa and eomma Sung are there. All of them wearing formal suits, including SW. 

Why is Jh only using sweater...

Maybe he will change later... 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

[단독]'응팔', 덕선 결혼식 촬영中.."어남택 vs 어남류 철통보안"

Reply 1988 DS's Wedding in filming..."hubbyTK vs hubbyRyu  Fully Secured"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003448856

Wow...simple recap...nothing special in the content, juz saying they are shooting the wedding scene today which means the Husband is confirmed already, but the crew is very cautious about the security to avoid leaking out of spoiler.

Anyway, for me, it's always  어남류  어남류  어남류  어남류

Omg!!! I hope they'll finish the shoot well w/o any trouble on its security and leaking though seriously I won't mind, can't wait and dying for spoilers. Haha. But wait...they're shooting it in Air Force with Taek's car? Hmmm...

I know it could be spoiler to those who didn't watch the drama in real time and won't livestream the finale this weekend but I really hope Hye Ri and her groom will post on their IG a selca they'll take today once the livestream ends and husband is revealed on Saturday. At least as a treat and thank you to the fans and viewers, right? And we know who between the husband contenders is more active online and has IG *winks*

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

I had a crazy udea and thought maybe Taek is getting married :crazy: Wh i JH so dressed down? And SW's clothes are too dark for a wedding....

Andwae chingu andwae! Please don't break my heart AGAIN T______T  
I need my mom :( 

• Like 1

Regarding the wedding spoiler:

Spoiler

I think RJY is so plainly dressed because he hasn't changed into his actual outfit for the wedding yet. The crew and PD would absolutely not let him be seen in whatever formal wear Junghwan ends up donning because that would be a dead giveaway to who the husband is. Also, even if Junghwan is not the husband, there is no way Junghwan would dress so casually to Deoksun's wedding. 

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

@mojobobo which chinese phrase are you referring to!!! 

The Happy new year ahhaha. The "Le" in Xin Nian Kuai Le seems to be missing.

Ok everyone, don't panic yet I didn't mean to cause panic!!! There is no way JH will turn up at anyone's wedding so casually dressed!!! I bet he hasn't changed yet and if he is the groom it makes sense because I assume they are filming outdoors when the bride first arrives. The groom only sees the bride in the wedding hall so JH will change later. 

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, balladblue said:

OMG WE ARE GETTING A WEDDING SCENE. I JUST... I'M SO HYPED. 

Regardless of who the groom is, I'm just so looking forward to seeing our sunshine Deoksun glowing on her wedding day!! She's gonna shine so bright!!!! <3 <3 <3 And the Sung Family!!! AHHH OMG THE FEELS

And Appa Sung crying his eyes out!! Unlike his own prediction in ep.17, he didn't think he would cry like Omma Sung in their daughters' weddings. But I'll bet he would be the loudest of them all! Hehe!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, phadungpon said:

Guys I want to die now Why i so disappointed much more after seen spoiler the wedding scene RJY dressed simple NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDWEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I'm at office right now, raining, see the spoiler, and i feel so gloomy because i scare, i want to cry but I'm at the office. Huaaaaa ANDWAEEE!!! :tears:

• Like 4