[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Wedding Scene!!! .. I thought it wasn't offical news so I posted in MT instead.. lol

That is fast.. DS must be very pretty !! I wonder whose the groom.. JH must be very handsome then !! The kiss in the wedding scene omo!! I going crazy now !!!

to view wedding car jh is there, click here spoiler..

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=610832&page=1

• Like 24

Re: Snoopy the DOG

Credit from Wikipedia  "Snoopy cannot talk, so his thoughts are shown in thought balloons. In the animated Peanuts films and television specials, Snoopy's thoughts are not verbalized; his moods are instead conveyed through growls, sobs, laughter, and monosyllabic utterances such as "bleah" or "hey" as well as through pantomime"

Ya! Sounds like someone we know and love very well.

• Like 16

@hailaft people with unrequited love unite!! ah its literally the worst feeling ever but its comforting to know that others have gone through it as well

@balladblue thank you so much <3 that means a lot to me seriously!

@leekyuphii aw i'm glad! <3 and i totally agree. there's no way she fleshed out his character and story this well only to have him end up heartbroken in the end. for once i'm glad with the obsession over fate as a drama trope. i might complain about it but deep down there's a part of me that wants to believe in it anyway.

@MrsSoJiSub girl your long posts give me life! they were exactly what i needed when i caught myself doubting what i'm sure of now. i was just worried it would become irrelevant so i cut it short lol. its funny but i thought the exact same thing after i got over the moment i was like why does this feel so familiar??? before i realized i literally saw it happen like 3 times between ds and jh on the show hahaha. i really like that thought, the fact that it doesn't matter how much time passes if your feelings are strong enough they can withstand anything even years of separation and lack of communication. thank you for your kind words <3

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Yea, I saw the picture spoiler and it looks like SW is wearing traditional(?) clothes for the top half.

Picture ?? what a picture ? i want to see chingu can you give me a link to the picture?:rolleyes:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

[단독]'응팔', 덕선 결혼식 촬영中.."어남택 vs 어남류 철통보안"

Reply 1988 DS's Wedding in filming..."hubbyTK vs hubbyRyu  Fully Secured"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003448856

Wow...simple recap...nothing special in the content, juz saying they are shooting the wedding scene today which means the Husband is confirmed already, but the crew is very cautious about the security to avoid leaking out of spoiler.

Anyway, for me, it's always  어남류  어남류  어남류  어남류.

We are nearing the end. Although I am sure JH is the husband, the concert scene left me with traumatic experience. It felt like they slapped me in the face for being so sure that JH is the husband. :crazy:

Any information on the location of the wedding scene?

• Like 3

tumblr_o0tk4k5Hcw1v0c5uoo1_540.jpg

uri namja will be in marie claire :wub:

1601112 @marieclairekorea: 

심장 어택 준비 되셨나요? 마리끌레르 2월호 속 류준열의 심쿵 화보 기대해주세요. 그의 인터뷰와 화보는 일주일 후 마리끌레르 웹사이트www.marieclairekorea.com에서도 확인할 수 있답니다. 

#설렘폭발 #여심폭발 #류준열 #정팔이 #정환이어딨니 #응답하라1988 #응팔 #사실은사이다남 #마리끌레르 #marieclairekorea #mclikes@ryusdb 

Trans:

Are you ready for a heart attack? Please look forward for Ryu Jun Yeol’s heart fluttering photoshoot on Marie Claire February Issue. You can also check his interview and photoshoot on www.marieclairekorea.com 1 week after.

#ExcitementExplossion #HeartExplossion #RyuJunYeo l#Jungpalie #JunhwanWhereAreYou #Reply1988 #R88 #ActuallySodaMan 

credit : http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/

• Like 24

oh... wedding scene...already got some photo leaks....but no one can tell who's the groom and the bride...

Spoiler

368b4f096e061d95272949277cf40ad163d9cac9

and ar...

Spoiler

(some said it's shooting at airforce base)...some said it's TK's car...so i guess it might be Bora and SW's wedding....hahaha...

but I will say...JW will need to wear his airforce uniform, so he doesn't need to get change to wedding suit)

That's it...those who wanna keep things till friday can skip this post~~ 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

[단독]'응팔', 덕선 결혼식 촬영中.."어남택 vs 어남류 철통보안"

Reply 1988 DS's Wedding in filming..."hubbyTK vs hubbyRyu  Fully Secured"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003448856

Wow...simple recap...nothing special in the content, juz saying they are shooting the wedding scene today which means the Husband is confirmed already, but the crew is very cautious about the security to avoid leaking out of spoiler.

Anyway, for me, it's always  어남류  어남류  어남류  어남류.

ahahhhhhhhhhhhhh omg omg *is unable to breathe* ahdl;sgkhuyeihsjgpuie. We are going to get a wedding scene.....I don't care who is standing at the alter, fangirl dream really do come true *sniffles* hmm, what year is the wedding? It can't be 94 or 95, still too young....if it's late 90's early 2000's cute wedding dresses. Anytime before then, eee, not that cute LOL. 

If any spoiler comes out about who is the husband or who was seen filming what, ya'll better put it in spoiler tags and control your feels so I don't find out LOL. Nah, I think come Thursday I am just going to stay away from here. I shall glance (or wallow in pain with you guys LOL) on Friday and comeback Saturday where we either CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!! Or help each other pick ups the pieces of our broken hearts LOL. Crazy fangirl me has already made a playlist for either occasion. Happy List: Kdrama Gods Do Exist. I believe, Sad List: Love is Dead, Getting My Pen and Paper Ready. LOL. 

*imagines the beautiful bride and handsome groom Deok Sun and Junghwan shall make*

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Wedding Scene!!! .. I thought it wasn't offical news so I posted in MT instead.. lol

That is fast.. DS must be very pretty !! I wonder whose the groom.. JH must be very handsome then !! The kiss in the wedding scene omo!! I going crazy now !!!

to view wedding car jh is there, click here spoiler..

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=610832&page=1

I had a crazy idea and thought maybe Taek is getting married :crazy: Why is JH so dressed down? And SW's clothes are too dark for a wedding....

• Like 4

Geez... user Packmule. With that insulting-racist-Ican'tcomeupwithabetterword-last post she wrote she officially lost all my respect. So unnecessarily aggressive. 

1 minute ago, mojobobo said:

I had a crazy udea and thought maybe Taek is getting married :crazy: Wh i JH so dressed down? And SW's clothes are too dark for a wedding....

>.< don't scare me .. lol yea TK is missing.. DS is missing too.. fingers crossed..

• Like 6