[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I keep watching the official MV of "Little girl" and asking to myself: "How could I even dare to doubt for a second he wasn't the husband?" :D 

watch?v=bLoO0FSXncg 

48 minutes ago, parkangel said:

Does anyone know the title of the book that JH reads when he is at DR's brother restaurant?

Thanks before :)

Hi.:wub:

The title of that book is "Nice to meet you, logic." It is about logic and how to think logically.

DR said that JH should not read that kind of book because he lacks romance in his life and urged JH to date more. Hope this helps.

• Like 16

10 hours ago, EMM! said:

DON'T START THIS

NOT NOW

NOT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DO NOTTTTT I REPEAT DO NOT MAKE US IMAGINE THE KISS

THIS IS THE DEVIL LURING US IN THEIR SERIOUSLY TEMPTING TRAP

------

I swear guys.

We will die. When it happens. We will be in shock.

If it's a deep kiss, damn-- it will be Hyeri's and Ryu Jun Yeol's first on-screen kiss, and it's deep and passionate.

Imagine that.

IMAGINE THAT.

I can't even imagine Ryu Jun Yeol being nothing but his dorky self.. but I am seriously curious about how he kisses.

THAT LIPS MUST'VE HAD SOME EXPERIENCE DURING ITS 30 YEARS OF EXISTENCE RIGHT????

LOL this cracked me up... Now, I can't stop imagining things.... ahhhhh molla molla molla hahahaha

10 hours ago, EMM! said:

Hmmmm.

Considering his religion, and he is very committed to it too, we seriously do not know.

Hmmmm.. is it okay if i would ask you to rephrase your comment/post? :D @Kelly86

I'm kinda protective of him.. hehehehe

10 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Ofc he's 30 def knows how to kiss :P but yes we'll explode when he kisses DS.

@EMM!, ok is this better. Right I knew he was a Christian but a devoted one NOW that's hott! 

Christian you say? Let's see, Choi Siwon is a Christian and maybe you've seen his drama kisses? And Kim Tae Hee is a devoted catholic and I can't forget that kiss with Yoo Ah In she had in their drama, not to mention Yongpal LOL....

So, yeah, don't worry about RJY... I don't doubt uri Junghwanie will do a good job at that LOL. That luscious lips will be a waste if they're not gonna show in the drama how it's gonna.... I don't wanna continue anymore my mind's going wild LOL

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

@lala14 @MrsSoJiSub i actually read that post because we are so optimistic here (other ships are wondering why even after ep 18), i need some negativity for a well-balanced life. I'm sad (and mad) to announce that it's not even deduction to find the truth but distortion of the evidences. There's misinterpretation to every move and/or item, like really that umbrella that DS tuck in her hair and TK took off is the more important umbrella scene of the script (the one the writer wants to highlight) and not JH fetching umbrella to DS on a rainy 2am? I know it's petty but sometimes i'm thinking of quoting her analysis in the future or  tagging her and ask "really? so tell me again all about your super detailed analysis of how you got the husband wrong all these 20 episodes?"

@MrsSoJiSub ..Reply 1988: HSI (Husband Scene Investigation) investigation that is going in all wrong directions. I cant stop laughing...oh I should stop visiting forum while working.
I am so waiting for Friday and Saturday and see those pink gloves and pink shirt make a comeback.

That confession was last kill. If I ever thought TK was husband I would be sure now he is not the one. They left viewers with JH love for DS ,his heart break ..for what 7 days.I do not doubt the writer and pds ability to give another great confession for TK but will that be able to erase what viewers were put through for those days No way...

• Like 17

15 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

ETA: @lala14 sometimes I think the audience is watching two shows. Reply 1988 and Reply 1988: HSI (Husband Scene Investigation). This ain't no CBS or Discovery ID. If you got to search that hard and that deep for things, the writers and PD and not doing a good job imho. Come on now, who goes into a kdrama rom-com need a magnifying glass, gloves, and those small scientific knives so you can dissect scene for scene like you working on a dead body....I enjoy some of it, but sometimes some viewers (and this includes some of us here *points to self cause I sometimes do it too*) take it too far. It's like just let a scene be, not everything means something (I read a post about show laces and burping...really ya'll? really?).

Haha, you are so right! They didn't do it right if we have to keep looking out for the little clues they gave to understand the story. I thought we are suppose to watch actors's face, and lines instead of props. And yeah, I really enjoy some of them, I think it's really smart of them to put out these little clues, and them who could actually find the RIGHT meaning of all of those. But, no need to go to far for those I think, just considerate amount and let the writer take the wheel. From the scenarios they gave so far, Doksun could like both boys, (eventhough JH winning few points here, he get her brooding over him two times more than Taek). On the other note, if we keep consider this as merely a drama, then of course Junghwan winning by a lot. No way, the PD wants us to believe this Doksun-loving boy won't get her in the end. You can make a story about unrequited love, and keep focusing on the boy's pov about a cute girl he can't get, but this isn't any of those story. This is his story about his first love and surely his last love. That's it.

• Like 12

Don't know if anyone post yet but i seen someone post on Twitter about the Husband is smoking 

image-9FA7_5693FC52.jpg

image-6F46_5693FC52.jpg

What something they go to buy ? Maybe a Cigarettes 

And i think that why he said the sanbae is nice guy when SW ask him and JH answer he doesn;t smoke and when he see TK smoke in the rooftop of ep.17 he said (i'm not sure) TK bad guys maybe because JH is smoke too then he think the people who is smoke is the bad guys

• Like 3

hi^^

about DS and JH wallet... i don't think she opened it (maybe little bit curious since it's JH wallet...  and want to take a peek...but still...) since we saw her reaction when BR open her wallet and read her diary (both are her privacy, and she really angry when someone violates her privacy) 

and there is a chance that (maybe) DS have a copy of that picture... so she doesn't need to take  the picture in JH wallet.

since it's 1988, so they're still using analog camera. and the analog camera film can be printed more than once, so each of JH and DS have that same picture. JH cut it and put it in his wallet, maybe DS save it in her photo album as a part of her memory and later after she get married put it in a frame and put it in her new living room  :wub: (and also solves the argument that JH-DS picture can't be the one that showed in 2015 scene)

• Like 6

Btw, can our @wasted_youthnim please tell me where did you get that gif from? Is it from Taxi? Oh my god, look at the people behind the glass. They all want a piece of him just like me. haha. But it still his old hair. I am confuse now.

@wizengamot LOL, the umbrella theory got me smiling. She so precious. I need to pat her head now. Even if Doksun end up with Taek, it still not because of that umbrella thingy. Sometimes I want Taek to be the husband just for her you know.

4e0895594994c5eedf5a1991f02bd4dc.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hailaft said:

Nope, the confession scene is the first time JH ever called DS by her name. That's why when I squeed so hard when I watched the preview. 

Nope , he did call her "Duk seon" in ep 3 after dancing in that competition !! he called her by her name to ask her about his liquor bottle!! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, parkangel said:

I wanna see:

1. How did DS and JH confirm the concert date. Because we only see half asleep DS asked JH to go to the concert. The concert was mentioned in 2 episodes but we see nothing except DS fake limping and Jh got jealous.

2. How did they solve the pink shirt problem.

3. Since when did DS start to like Jh? Is it really after her best friends predicted that JH like her?

4. Did she open the wallet?

5. Did she return to pick the ring?

OMG, I have so many questions :D

Speaking of which... We didn't see if DS opened his wallet. And what if she got curious and opened it? I hope we get to see this in her flashback. I really wanna know what's going on in the brain of hers.

• Like 8

This is actually the first time ever I joined an English forum (apologies to the english language and to you for all my mistakes :P), and I did cause I liked Reply so much. Yes, sometimes I'll have fun noticing clues and stuff but I'm in no mood to break it to pieces. So I'll go by my theory that it it talks like a dog and it walks like a dog it's JH and enjoy the last episodes. And it was nice meeting you all.

This is not a goobye, but I wanted to say it before the husband is announced and before we crash the server. :)

• Like 20