[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@Nurul Choerunnisa the scene JH was peeking on DS happened on Sept 1988, and the alley scene was on October 15 1988.

Though my shipper heart wants the first love is JH but in epi 3 DS narrated herself "on summer 1988, my first love has begun" which was with Sunwoo. And about the chocolate hehehe I'm pretty sure she gave it to Sunwoo~~~ :) it fits better to the plot that Hubby never receive the choco~ :P 

Spoiler

Why husband not taek :

1. I don't even think Taek knows Lee Miyeon exist. haahaha I never heard him mention leemiyeon.

2. Taek knows zero thing about DS's crushed on SW, choco? well tell me if he has a hint.

3. Taek never there those times the alley kids listening and crazy about Lee Moon Se's Starry Night Radio, the postcards 2015-hubby talked about on the interview, Taek only noticed and mentioned Lee Moon Se when DR runaway from home. he started to listen to him because of SW borrowing him his cassette tapes.

I might don't have any sophisticated explanation like some posts in MT, but I remember their lines (without read between it) also I clearly remember the scenes I watched,, what the drama showed in front of my eyes, not reaching out far from what is NEVER showing. 

About the accident :

Spoiler

http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/137075952400/update-ryu-jun-yeol-involved-in-a-minor-accident

I was on my lunch with customer while I read this on Naver, my heart skipped a bit, the minoooor accident was on weekend, not today hahaha Media seriously exaggerates a lot, knowing that he's now famous~~ pfffft he even took pic with Lee Seo Jin's niece yesterday and he even joked last night.

No, I don't think both SW and DR finally catch on that JH was serious. That's why I am super annoyed to them now. How dense! and you call yourself bestfriends? geeeeeez. but I understand that they have zero idea about Duksun gave JH shirt as gift, they might thought JH just talk anything for this confession-show. But at first they thought it was serious, the seriousness, the sincerity of JH's confession got to them too, though they can't believe it. JH never talk about his love life nor as serious as that before. Ugh I am really annoyed with SW and his "if you want to see whether someone in love, look to their eyes, because eyes won't lie" if he never said that I think I won't be as annoyed as I am now.

Ack, DS has to drive JH back home because he was drinking and DS has stopped drinking and will they show us this scene? Hyeri driving jeep car? I can't imagine. LOL... Do you guys remember ost 10? Yeeun -Melody Day where the lyric about forgetting love and the drunken confession.. Haha

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, papulichan said:

EXACTLY !! Doubting  the prospects of JH being the husband is bound to happen at some point coz' of those gimmicky twists and turns.( at times even I , myself have doubted JH being the endgame...especially just a couple days ago)....BUT, consistently repeating the sentence "I am team JH but I know TK is the endgame" is getting quite obnoxious....especially when I see such post in this thread..... Btw, I have NEVER seen any post like " I want TK to be the hubby , but I know JH is the endgame"....NEVER read a post like that ANYWHERE !! and, that speaks volumes about the shippers in this thread !!

you are so right chingudeul.. i don't understand why other shipper keep come here and disturbing us,they seems like want declaring a shipper war and they spreading negative vibes here to make us down..thanks god all of us here not really mind them and continue positive and loving JH more and more and MORE !!

• Like 2

Actually, I would not doubt his kissing skill. Lol. He looks experienced. I'm afraid because it's Hyeri and her idol image, they'd told the team to take it easy on the kissing scene. However, I TRUST that perfectionist Shin PD.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, blademan said:

Guys can we just take a moment to picture the kiss that WILL HAPPEN this week?! I'm going crazy imagining it!!

OMONAAAA ..... what did you start here , chinguya...HAHAHAHA..... you got my conflicted mind into a pervy mode now...kekekke.... OMFG ! I really hope or rather pray that the "Gimpo Airport kiss" news snippet is not simply a RUMOR .... I really want JH-DS to have that Gimpo kiss and then kiss again underneath that famed street light ....... C'mon Reply crew..... you guys gave TK his KISS and what about uri JH..... make us shippers happy and give JH-DS a smooching fest..PWAhahahahha....

hqdefault.jpg

1Tfj9y.gif

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Right on #teamjunghwan has doubts but it does not mean we literally can't see JH has husband anymore that makes no sense were the ones so invested in him/his journey we see more then what meets the eye when it comes to JH. Taek fans can argue like wise but the fact that we doubt is bc were not the script writer and we cant determine the ending bc there can always be a twist, even if it's too late for a twist its the writers story so she can do it if she wanted. 

But #teamjunghwan is also strong, OUR faith will never disappear TILL the final moment.

I just notice more people coming here nd commenting "I'm teamjunghwan but TK is the husband" really? wierd...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I read tons of comments in dramabeans and youtube saying Junghwan is being a jerk for making the confession as a joke. smh. can't they see how he smirked when DS kept looking at the door every time someone came in?? JH thought DS is already in love with someone else, which is Taek, and in that scene he decided to end his first love and giving up the girl. are people actually expect him to end his first love without saying anything to the girl? that would be even more crazy and frustrating!

My dear, oh my they are so WRONG, WHAT KIND OF JERK LOVES A GIRL FOR THAT LONG? The proposal was freaking good and they are just worried for Taek now.

What kind of jerk silently suffers when he OBVIOUSLY could of had first dibs for the girl but back downed for a friend. Let's not forget AFTER he told her not to go on the blind date she was basically all his. Do I have to state all the reasons naw not on this thread bc we all know right!

A jerk would of asked DS out right away afraid of losing her aftering hearing Taek confess to the guys.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, EMM! said:

DON'T START THIS

NOT NOW

NOT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DO NOTTTTT I REPEAT DO NOT MAKE US IMAGINE THE KISS

THIS IS THE DEVIL LURING US IN THEIR SERIOUSLY TEMPTING TRAP

------

I swear guys.

We will die. When it happens. We will be in shock.

If it's a deep kiss, damn-- it will be Hyeri's and Ryu Jun Yeol's first on-screen kiss, and it's deep and passionate.

Imagine that.

IMAGINE THAT.

I can't even imagine Ryu Jun Yeol being nothing but his dorky self.. but I am seriously curious about how he kisses.

THAT LIPS MUST'VE HAD SOME EXPERIENCE DURING ITS 30 YEARS OF EXISTENCE RIGHT????

Chingu i want to ask, if the last ep or 19 DS and JH kiss, it means RJY first time kiss on screen, right ? Or he already kiss someone in movie? :huh:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I feel like friday is the fifa world cup semi final and saturday the final.And my country is playing :sweatingbullets: actually more anxious than that

Don't watch a soccer (football) game without having fried chicken and something to drink chingu yah~! :) 

My-Love-From-Another-Star-Korean-Food-Fr

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

Chingu i want to ask, if the last ep or 19 DS and JH kiss, it means RJY first time kiss on screen, right ? Or he already kiss someone in movie? :huh:

It's gonna be his first ever on-screen kiss ever!

It's gonna epic, iconic, and definitely memorable..

HUHUHUHUU COME FASTER, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!!

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, papulichan said:

OMONAAAA ..... what did you start here , chinguya...HAHAHAHA..... you got my conflicted mind into a pervy mode now...kekekke.... OMFG ! I really hope or rather pray that the "Gimpo Airport kiss" news snippet is not simply a RUMOR .... I really want JH-DS to have that Gimpo kiss and then kiss again underneath that famed street light ....... C'mon Reply crew..... you guys gave TK his KISS and what about uri JH..... make us shippers happy and give JH-DS a smooching fest..PWAhahahahha....

pftttttt.. lol.. hahahahah..

damn.. i m trying hard to stop myself imagine about their kiss but guy guys makes me start think about it again..

i want deeper kiss.. i want his bigger and kissable lips suck her lips like there's no tomorrow..

let them eat each other lips..

tumblr_inline_n1xo01Sgbq1rejlyd.png

i m ready junghwan-ah~

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, khrnafthmh said:

not sure if anyone's posted this, but...

if this is true, i hope they work out their issues and stay friends so that junghwan could get together with deoksun faster lmao

GAH can we have TK giving JH his blessings pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.:tears: But Taekie needs a pat too :tears:

• Like 10

After watch the conffesion many times, i’ve realized something...:w00t:

after conffesion...

if you feel that the fake-one-conffesion you will be....

coz you think, aah.. how stupid i am, and then laugh, laugh,...

but if you feel that the real-one-conffesion you wil be....

coz you need time to calm down yourself.. to stop your fluterred...

ps:   sorry....  if  someone’ve ever make  post  like this,  i’ve not  finished read your all posts cingus..

From the only silent reader to be.. make passive account in soompi to be.. follower this thread to be... make a simple post and  now  make a post with something picture hahaha... it's not me, cingus!!!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

11 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

This is what I mean about the distance thing. Reply is unique blah blah blah (sorry but ya'll already know what separates Reply from most other dramas and why it is so popular) but it is still very much a korean drama (like some here have already mentioned). I have never seen a kdrama not take and beat into viewers heads that some people are just fated and destined to be together. Even if they keep missing opportunities, even if they only met for like 5 seconds when they 4 years old, when that person comes back into the others life, THEY WILL BE TOGETHER.

It can be 6000 years, 8000 marriages, dating, 15000 close encounters, 100000 perfect male leads, 8000 disapproving parents...I mean one of them can get lost in the Bermuda Triangle, the other has tried to move on and has succeeded. They be standing at the alter about to say "I Do" and BOOM! the lost richard simmons gonna come back to be like "NOT TODAY. I AM ALIVE HONEY. I AM THE DUDE/GIRL YOU MET IN THE WHEAT FILED WHEN WE WERE 2. WE LOVED AND NEVER FORGOT EACH OTHER. I GOT LOST IN THE  BERMUDA TRIANGLE AND YOUR LOVE MADE ME SWIM SWIM SWIM RIGHT HERE TO YOU" and you better believe homegirl or boy is going to be like "bye Felicia" to that perfect fiancé standing at the alter and run to/be with Bermuda triangle chick or d**k because:

TIMING, DISTANCE, FATE, SECOND MALE LEADS, THE GOOD LAWDS THEMSELVES CANNOT KEEP APART WHAT IS MEANT TO BE! TRUE MAGICAL, ONCE IN A LIFE TIME LOVE DOETH PREVAILETH! 

It's not even just kdramas it's everything. We as viewers (as much as we like to complain about troupes and it being repetitive and boring) like this message. We live off this message. We have this unfailing belief in true love overcoming all obstacles and going after love (and other things in life) because of these messages. Look at the popularity of 'The Notebook' That movie would have flopped harder than a dying fish if Noah & Allie didn't reunite in the end. As nice as the other dude was, we live off the idea that, that one special epic love wins out. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge would not be the timeless Bollywood hit upon hit and like internationally loved and infamously remembered and some scenes reenacted if homegirl did not run and hop on the train with her beloved after all the richard simmons they went through. Can we really say the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet would have been so popular and like the basis of love stories if Romeo and Juliet were not star crossed lovers with waring families and even death couldn't keep apart (I am not telling ya'll to go kill yourselves to  be with your boyfriend/girlfriend LOL). I am sure there are movies like this in all our countries that everyone loves and remembers because of that one epic love story where no matter everything that came the couples way, in the end they came back to one another.

There is only one couple who fits this the cintematic theme of love prevails over everything and that is Deok Sun and Junghwan. They survived Sunwoo, they survived bro over __ code, they survived friends rooting for the other dude, they survived misunderstanding, they survived, time, they survived confusion. When you thought all hope is lost and sometimes true love doesn't win out (episode 18 anyone) we will see that no the heart goes where the heart must be. Look I am not disregarding Taek and his love, but where were the obstacles, where was that true heartbreak of longing and yearning that these types of stories likes to display. We only saw (I said saw as in explicitly had displayed to our eyes and not need a magnifying glass to display) and got this emotional pay off with him once, once and that was when he called and cancelled the movie date and cried. We have all talked about how easy it would be for Taek and Deok Sun to be together (and their would be an easy relationship like that of Sunwoo's mama and Taek's appa) all one need do is confess. But how long have we seen Junghwan being broody, and angst, and fake laughing to hide the pain, and crying in cars and confessing but "oh lord kill my heart" does she not feel the same? He's leaving the next day, it's going to end like that? NO, their love is the challenging, hard, "epic" ones most of us like to see win out. It hasn't been an easy road for these two and it continues to not be an easy one. There are literally many a traffic lights keeping them apart...but just like Allie drove back to Noah even though it looked like she was going to James Madersen, just like Jenny finally wrote the letter to Forrest, Oppa made the call, Yoonjae bumped into Shiwon at the cafe...Junghwan and Deok Sun will comeback to one another.

He will leave for the base and maybe as he's driving away sad as richard simmons his confession meant nothing to her, there she will be at the street corner no longer checking her watch, but smiling, see and having waited for him. Maybe he does get to the base, but I don't know. There is a group blind date between the air force and stewardess, and there she sits at the end of the table and like the secret Santa, she pulled his name as her match up. I don't know, it can be 20 years later and she's walking down the street and she'll drop something and coincidentally he'll pick it up. Fingers touch, eyes meet, and it's like no time passed at all. It's cliche as hell, not going to be as soap opera dramatic as I'm writing (or maybe it will be) but it will happen. Everything in this story has been leading up to that moment and if it weren't going to happen and if it was going to be Taek, they had that big epic reunion in his coming to the concert (could they be more obvious with showing the other couples reunite then too). If that is where the story truly ends, they wouldn't have had Junghwan confess. With his confession the big emotional pull comes back to him (just like the emotional pull of Taek admitting to the guys he likes Deok Sun as a woman came back to Junghwan because we saw his heart break and his pondering over the tickets. The very parallels we get in his seeing Taek get to the concert first and then thinking on it all and crying in his car. Just like with the tickets he was going to give but couldn't because the other dude was just thismuch faster. He comes to the concert and again the other dude was just that faster). If Taek were going to be the husband, they would have had him there to see/hear the confession because that would be another emotional obstacle, a challenge, a hardship to overcome, a red light on the road to being with Deok Sun. 

I can't give you guys pictures and go in deep with camera work and things like that, but I just see it LOL. It's right there, the writers and the PD and whole team have been going base by base to that home plate. It's there and I guess if you don't see it or you doubt it (sometimes it really is 3 C's that's just the way the test and the answers be) this time next week you will know LOL.

*please excuse spelling and grammatical errors. my fingers just moved -sometimes quicker than my thoughts- and i didn't bother to type it all coherently or make sense of it all, heh. 

I just can't agree more to this. I just can't. You said it. You did. 

:thumbsup: x 1000

• Like 13

After watch the conffesion many times, i’ve realized something...:w00t:

after conffesion...

if you feel that the fake-one-conffesion you will be....

coz you think, aah.. how stupid i am, and then laugh, laugh,...

but if you feel that the real-one-conffesion you wil be....

coz you need time to calm down yourself.. to stop your fluterred...

ps:   sorry....  if  someone’ve ever make  post  like this,  i’ve not  finished read your all posts cingus..

From the only silent reader to be.. make passive account in soompi to be.. follower this thread to be... make a simple post and  now  make a post with something picture hahaha... it's not me, cingus!!!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Ofc he's 30 def knows how to kiss :P but yes we'll explode when he kisses DS.

@EMM!, ok is this better. Right I knew he was a Christian but a devoted one NOW that's hott! 

this dorky ahjussi..

idek if he even had girls swooning at him during his college days HAHAHAHAAHA he is seriously--

you know that one friend, who is always there.. and you are so comfortable around him, you are not even curious at all about him or anything about him he is just comfortable and always around sometimes you depend on him sometimes he's a dork and you wouldn't even think of him in a romantic way?

that's how me and unnie pictured him during his university days HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

he is just plain, simple, and comfortable to be with XDDDDDDDDD

he's always doing boys stuff like soccer, even wore glasses as big as Dongryong's, had braces, too skinny-- idek if he even dated =))))))))))))))

so this part of him..

everyone is curious HAHAHAAHAHAH =))))))))))))))))))))))

IT'S GONNA BE SO HOT.

AND INTENSE.

IT WILL BREAK SOOMPI.

IT WILL BREAK ME.

IT WILL BREAK EVERYONE.

BAHAHAHAHA 

• Like 21