[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

19 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

YOU GO GURL!!!!  Saw all that exacty the same you just missed that gulp she did  but thats it. I could not describe it in words and to be honest i was lazy to do that. I did the same observation i had to after nth reply of that video. You nailed it and killed me with Hyeri`s eyes are pretty, and her beauty spots i rememberd where they are LOL

afcf5315_BillyDee.gif harry-potter-clapping-gif.gif

you are awesome ..

tumblr_inline_nakq1nLRBw1sdgkr8.gif

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Already saw your post and liked it hahahhahahha Someone had to put her where she did for real. And she literally destroyed her status omnipotent

Yes, I cracked up just thinking about it. She literally told that script shipper imaginative. HILARIOUS. LOL I'm enjoying this too much, arent I?

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

OK now I'm late for work

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, figenfk said:

OMG I watched the end of ep 18 again and came with an idea!! I don't know if anyone already made this suggestion, I couldn't read anything bc I was busy, but wanted to share this!!

At the end they leave for 2nd round right and they leave the ring on the table. They are going to let TK know about 2nd round probably trough his new pager! Maybe he ends up coming to where the ring has been left behind. TK might know the meaning of those rings (from SW) and that might lead to something??

Or was this too far fetched haha.. Just a sudden feeling:sweatingbullets:.. Now going to sleep again. It's almost 3 am and I have to go to school tomorrow morning. See you guys soon!!

I do not think that will happen, i truly believe that DS is the one who will come back for that ring. TK is not that not stupid to go to the wrong place, But yeah there are tons of possibilities, i even read some smarty-pants saying that TK will take that ring and propose DS with it LOL

@mojobobo and @einYoshiChan giphy.gif

• Like 10

3 hours ago, minyeonhan said:
  5 hours ago, hhbm007 said:

I've just rewatched some old episodes and found out that some narration tended to be prepared for the sad ending of JH :bawling:

“Time flies… time eventually creates farewell and it always leaves people with regrets. If you love someone, tell them now before your fleeting days are filled with regret. In some ways, the biggest present time gives us is the memories we have of loving others that’s why you have to shove aside embarrassment and confess your love to the one you love."

"A line indicates a limit saying: ‘That’s as far as you get.’ Protecting a line is remaining in that comfortable space you have used to and maintain those rules, that world, those relationships. Not crossing the line also means that you will never see a new world with new rules & relationships. If you dream of a new relationship, if you dream of love – you have to cross that line

Both are said by Deoksun :frown:

Quote by beatuscorner

I think these 2 phrases also apply to DS with as much force as it applies to TK or JH. 

DS is still holding out on her pride as a girl and her embarrassment from being wrong once and wants JH to confess to her. But we all know she has it in her to make the first move if necessary. She is holding back because she wants this to be serious and proper and not be in for disappointment. But in as much as she is waiting for JH to cross that line (he did I think but in his actions, not words), she herself can also do so and shove aside her own embarrassment. So in a sense, if she had been ale to do this too, we would have been able to see an earlier resolution of the triangle. as a girl, I understand her feelings. I mean I bet she is thinking that if she it worth it enough, the guy will put aside his pride for her and confess. But of course she forgets that it can also apply to her and there may be reasons why the guys feels constrained and is unable to confess. 

After all these years of dating, I don't think DS will be unaware of what her heart wants or at least she will know what is missing in her present relationships. JH is her soulmate and I think she knows that too but who knows whether she is also scared of a change dynamics within the squad itself? As you get older there are more and more considerations you have. This is probably why we were shown that she couldn't sleep after meeting JH again. 

I hope that DS will put aside her pride and chase after JH and confess. One of the reasons I loved Najung so much was that she didnt care what Oppa yah thought, she just went after him with her whole heart without reservations. I think DS can similarly do the same and in all honesty, JH is a man who is worth putting aside your pride for. Grab him before someone else does!!

DS ah....show us how you feel please??? If not all of us will be left like that:

tumblr_inline_o0qbwc8guY1t1ghfy_540.gif

cr heartou tumblr

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, hailaft said:

OH MY GOD, YES! God bless her. Going to post a reaction in the MT now to support her LOL

@einYoshiChan Awww, thank you!!! You're the sweetest and I'm going to say this again : OMG YOUR AVATAR!

kekeke..thank you chingu*hugs*

wahh.. "that" person really looks like a too biased,she/he keep mentioned the future husband as TK..TK and TK..even though we are here love JH so much and 100% positive he's the husband we never call the future husband JH..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vannyah M said:

For those who avoid MT this post is like nth kill. I feel like i won a lottery while reading posts like thi

Omg.  That was such a good read.  They had good argument going.  It's nice to read something at the MT that's not condescending and belittling.  

hDwYu8UEcUone.gif

• Like 13

I'm wondering if any of these Taek shippers watch or read Cheese in The Trap. Especially those who say that they are not PBG biased. Will they root for any of the two guys there? Well, I mean Yoo Jung and In Ho :sweatingbullets:..., compare to them JungHwan is just a bear in the tutu and Taek is a pure angel then. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

new article about the drama trending on naver!!

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0002872574

[SC리뷰] '응팔', 7년의 짝사랑 이렇게 끝은 아니겠죠?

"Reply 1988" an unrequited love of 7 years won't end like this right?

누구든 해피앤딩으로 끝나길.. [+932 -44] whoever it is, lets have a happy ending..

다음 시즌땐 남편찾기말구 부인찾기 좀 해라. 맨날 남펀만 찾아... [+362 -40] in the next season let's find the wife instead of the husband...why are we always looking for the husband (hahah this comment got me)

정환이는 7년보다 더 오래됬을듯 덕선이 좋아한지 [+335 -34]  jung hwan has liked deok sun for longer than 7 years

HAHAH finding the wife!!!! That would be too epic lololollll. 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Eessttaa said:

Never seeen that video, do you mind to give me the link? 

I love RJY so much like I love junwoo so much.. RJY JunWoo really catch my attention than other hotties actors lol..

#Junghwanprotectionsquad #RJYalltheway 

here's the link

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/14/this-is-what-rising-popularity-sounds-like-for-reply-1988-actor-ryu-jun-yeol/

i wish i was there! will scream as loud as i can :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, grcevln said:

I'm wondering if any of these Taek shippers watch or read Cheese in The Trap. Especially those who say that they are not PBG biased. Will they root for any of the two guys there? Well, I mean Yoo Jung and In Ho :sweatingbullets:..., compare to them JungHwan is just a bear in the tutu and Taek is a pure angel then. 

In webtoon I am for both of them whats wrong with two timing :lol: But in drama I`m for Jung that guy is something. One word describes TK shiper stubbornness. They just dont want to admit that JH is great character

• Like 6

Don't kill anyone on the characters please. If  there's a plane crush and maybe that's the time DS know what he feels and thought that JH is dead but he is not, because if that scenario happen because of what really happen in 1995, then taek will be married to a baduk player, no ships at all hehehe

anyways, I'm quite confuse, DR wants JH to confess before he die, so JH confess, by he never said that he isn't serious right? He never said he's fooling or joking? He just stay there and decide what DR and SE and DS think of the confession so I hope DS will enlighten.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

In webtoon I am for both of them whats wrong with two timing :lol: But in drama I`m for Jung that guy is something. One word describes TK shiper stubbornness. They just dont want to admit that JH is great character

Well, i'm a trash for both of them in the webtoon as well as in the drama. I want the triangle to be so wild and intense there... CiTT is like a reward for me for having endured the torture of this Reply. Lol. 

Guess see you at the CiTT Drama's thread any time soon :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grcevln said:

Well, i'm a trash for both of them in the webtoon as well as in the drama. I want the triangle to be so wild and intense there... CiTT is like a reward for me for having endured the torture of this Reply. Lol. 

Guess see you at the CiTT Drama's thread any time soon :D

Count me in!!! Hehehe

• Like 2

accidentally read the long post about tk-ds and yikes i won't open MT again. i thought we're supposed to analyze how our favorite is the endgame, not analyzing how our opposite is not the endgame. How romantic of them, always thinking about junghwan's feelings, hesitations, and behavior toward deoksun. they even analyzed it! i don't see any of us making a theory for taek (or badmouthing him, well maybe some of us but not as much as them badmouthing junghwan) because our purpose is to worship junghwan and deoksun. someone 'new' even posted something here about junghwan not the husband LOL.

And i get irritated to that someone who posted about how we didn't enjoy the drama's plotline, she should have seen herself. 'Lectured' us about how we were too insterested in this husband hunting game like she's some master or something, but she always insisting that tk is the endgame on her thread (i knew it from my bestfriend because she is a tk-ds shipper and she always told me people she doesn't like from the thread lol she also told me how different our threads are, she's so done of them badmoutging jh-ds shippers, and she told me this thread has a perfect bond because we always have a positive vibe around without too much badmouthing others) le put kim joohyuk's 'do you want me to pass you a mirror?'

• Like 22

This drama realy distract me, yesterday I woke up with headache and swolen eyes because of a good cry after reading the recap and clip on YT, today I don't even know what to do. I have teaching schedule in 15minute but my mind keep replaying that confession scene. 

I won't share about the clues cz I think what you shared before is more than enough. Just follow the flow (like I did with the 1997 & 1994) and you will know who will be the husband, and for me since ep 1 my eyes is fixed to jungpal...

I don't know why but I thik after OT5 going home they will think about jungpal's confession, and when they realise that confession was sincere Jungpal already leave. 

**happy to see another Indonesian here...hi :)

• Like 10