[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

17 minutes ago, grcevln said:

The thing that makes me bitter the most was the closing montage. Why put all those scenes together? With that particular BGM? Was it suppose to be an ode for JH-DS story (meaning, then it's really a goodbye), or was there any other intention? Can any of you give some insight? Because I'm lost

I am at lost too. It might be a closure, a flashback of bad timings and what could have beens.

Or, they are trying to give us insight on how deep JH's love to Ds is. All along we always thought that JH only realized that DS is potential gf after the alley scene. That JH been in love way before that is only a hunch. But now the show shows us that it's infact way way before the alley scene (he's been aware of her being and adore her since they are small child). The show wants us to root more for Js and DH. They are indeed cruel. :D

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, blademan said:

I am just gonna calm my nerves by watching CITT this mon and tue....before the agony my heart has to go thru on wed and thurs!

same here...now i rely on yoo jung sunbae to calm my nerves to makes me a little forget about this drama (are you sure you can?hahahahaha, no i am not)..cant wait to see his confession to seol...hahahahahaha!!! (ah i need ddangsae from 6 flying dragons too with his sword...watching last episode of reply like being stabbed sword by ddangsae aka lee bang ji aka the best swordman...hurt like dying)

20 minutes ago, fnkrm said:

I realised that. Within that 15 secs, JH was expecting DS to reply him. Since DS remained silent, you can clearly see that JH almost burst into tears, knowing that he doesn't have a chance with her. To break the awkwardness, he turned to DR and make it look like a joke. 

Eventhough JH was smiling, eyes cannot lie. He was really really hurt. 1000x more hurt than TK when he cancelled the movie date with DS.

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEE....i just realised it too.....OMG OMG ommayaaaaa why i didnt notice that 15 seconds though i already watched it for countless time since last night (paboo yaaa...pabo..pabo...paboo yeah maybe because i always cut in saranghae part...so i dont notice it).. that seems really really like he waiting for her answer for me,. He gave 15s and DS still say silent and didnt gave him any respond or answer that he waiting for, so he take a cruel way and really doesnt has any choice by talk to DR, aigooo its hurt even more for me..yes JH was really really more hurt than TK cancelled movie date...1000000000x more hurt. pulsanghae uri junghwani. poor uri junghwan

stab me with your sword ddangsae yyaa... maybe moohyul can stab his sword too...even gil sunmi stab me stab me...its really like dying watcing that confessien scene..neomu appa...so hurt!!!!! (aigooi i bring all swordman in 6 flying dragons here)

• Like 13

Hiii~~~ After reading everbody's insights and translations of the whole scene during the confession now I understand...it's not a joke ;__; right?

junghwan love is so pure and real I just --- if and only if he is not the husband imma need some solid explanation for that pd nims. i watched that scene many times already and when he said all my concern was for you  my hearttt </33333

sometimes i feel like im more #teamjunghwan than to #teamjunghwanXdeoksun. its not like I love the ship any less but the reason im rooting for this ship so much is im rooting for junghwan so so much so I just want the best for him.

its too late to open junghwan's own thread right guys ?kekeke 

• Like 9

i don't know if this has been posted or not. I'm too lazy to go through so many pages because my heart shattered to pieces yesterday. (richard simmons you sunwoo, why you said he's a player!)

CYVYCxjVAAADvQP.jpg

there's this scene when 5 of them are at dongryong's brother's restaurant. when deoksun say she'll join them to watch forrest gump after the concert, then dongryong and sunwoo said "just go!" she smiles, but when junghwan's joining the jokes, she looks disappointed, and ask for the liquor. idk if i'm being delulu, but to me she looked genuinely disappointed. 

CYVYC56UsAEnzwW.jpg

so that means, she still has feelings for junghwan. and at the episode 17, she doesn't know what she wants to be in the future. I really want to know why she choose to be stewardess.

it's really nice to see you guys still believe in this couple. it gives me strength :) 

• Like 18

If they Really2 make TK as the husband, i seriously can't accept that.. It's just to easy to TK get DS, Just confess in front the guy, give the pot present to DS,  asking her watching movie but cancelled it last minute because accidentally sees JH and DS picture, crying at the hotel, carrying DS because chased by a guard,dream/real kiss her,  come one minute early before JH then you get a girl.. Hushhh!!!! It so unfair.. Totally unfair!!!

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

Now I realized , after saying i love you he made a pause. He just looked at her quietly for 15 sec, What if he was waiting for her reply but since she  did not provide an answer he just turned to DR. 15 sec is, 15 seconds is even too much in my world. Meh

OH MY GOD!! I did not think about it like that.. Just re watched the scene. It was like he was taking a chance, but no luck?

1 hour ago, wenyeol said:

What if the spoiler was true that JH & DS kissed in the airport and it was put up on news and became popular/issue and now at present their love story was taken for it to be made into drama/film/documentary. AIR/SKY COUPLE. Plot twist 1997 Si Won is the one who interviewed them since she's a broadcast writer.

Aw.. I really wanted their producer to be Si Won

1 hour ago, snowy21 said:

Watching with Chinese sub.. the ring is said to be military ring which means military graduation ring ( traditional practice : given to fiancee for engagement) 

JH brought the ring along with him when they were having dinner. 

DR: you would give it to me, right?

JH: I  am feeling troubled.. it will be a pity if I suddenly give it to you.

DR: then who are you giving to?

DR: Aigoo this guy haven't confessed to anyone in his whole lifetime.

SW: this guy is not a romanticist 

DR: This useless, (JH) , my wish is to see your confession before I die

DR: You really want to spend your whole lifetime alone?

DR: Sigh.. frustrating!!

AFter this part.. JH put his ring in front of DS and confess to DS!! 

Confession done..

JH to DR: isn't  that what you wish ?!!!! 

I want to say that SW and DR should have realized it his love for DS.. when JH make his confession..and saying isn't that your wish?!!! 

Therefore, this isn't a joke people!! it is not a joke!! 

I was just watching this and SO true.. They turned it into a joke when he just confessed! Ugh I literally can not stop myself from watching and torturing my poor heart by watching Jung Hwan scenes... And when turned away to blink away his tears?? I can't........ I think he might just be my most favorite kdrama character ever!!

• Like 10

I can totally see JH being that kind of boyfriend/husband where in public (as in the future husband and DS scenes) he's totally that type where he doesn't really like PDA and always like wtf is wrong with you? Did you just say that? But in private, his eyes are only on DS, his one true love. :blush:

Damn..DS is one lucky girl! 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

I still feel that winter jacket gave a slight hint though. You know how people can be proud of their accomplishment that things related to it they intent to use or buy...

yeah i thought about that too and PD have the right to control all the clothes that use by the actor, how can he allow kim joo hyuk to use something that have parajumpers logo.

i'm pretty sure that is a hint. well, I HOPE IT IS A HINT.

actually after watching the raw again (and cry again on the 'confession scene but turned out to be fake confession and my friends didnt even notice that this isnt a joke and i really love this girl but this girl keep turning her head and waiting my other friend', on the scene 'run like a crazy to save my gurlz at the concert but i'm too late because of the damn writer makes me always hesistant because i care too much to all my friend' scene and the crying scene at the care because it's not the fate fault but it's me fault. )

yeah, still upset. sorry. back to the topic, after watch the raw again, as per some people already mention on the forum before :

1. the one who really loves reading manhwa is junghwan, remember that he always read manhwa, even before he goes to school he read manhwa while cutting the bus coupon (ep 3? or ep4? the same eps with the ultimate bus scene, he became the body shield for JH)

2. jung hwan down her town a bit to DS in ep 18 and became a more obedient when she told him to speak more soft and he just said 'arasso~'  same as the husband when DS ordering him.

3. the husband in the future..hmm... same with you guys, i feel that the husband awkwardness is because he's not used to be interviewed not because he hate it. taek never show this kind of akwardness whenever there's a media, he looks confident. if he doesnt like to be interviewed he just like staring to the reportes and not say anything

still hope for junghwan but still scared.

• Like 21

48 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

If they Really2 make TK as the husband, i seriously can't accept that.. It's just to easy to TK get DS, Just confess in front the guy, give the pot present to DS,  asking her watching movie but cancelled it last minute because accidentally sees JH and DS picture, crying at the hotel, carrying DS because chased by a guard,dream/real kiss her,  come one minute early before JH then you get a girl.. Hushhh!!!! It so unfair.. Totally unfair!!!

But DS hid her burp from TK, he beat JB in arcade game for her, he is left handed LOL ( we all saw him writting with his right hand) and many other nebulous reasons. Dont be upset for no reason. Theres just no way that TK's husband. I may love PBG but i'm not that blind ....

• Like 10

I used to be a silent lurker in this thread...however, my love for junghwan is just too big! :wub:

I was really really sad with how junghwan confessed, and how he must've thought that it was hopeless for him...And how DR and SW easily accepted his confession as a joke...come on, I know that DR and SW didn't see his lovely actions towards DS howevar, DR being a sharp and observant person, there must've been times when he has seen JH staring lovingly at DS....

btw, I really love it how writer-nim developed JH's character throughout the series, I love it how his character is more developed than DS 

#teamjunghwan ftw  :heart:

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Reveal hidden contents

2016 scene, ds tells hubby to not read comics book. Did you notice that on epi 17 jh goes out to returning comic book he borrowed very late at night so Miran omma tells him to just get a taxi when he head home later and there the book gets a closeup scene. But also while waiting for interview ds says lately she listens to lee seunghwan a lot. Connection To car scene 1994 jh only listens to leemoonse at that time. 

Hv a nice day, I will go to sleep I think,, 

I think all of us had difficult times yesterday watching the confession so painful yet so beautiful.. have a good rest..! I shan't over-analyze anything now.. nor giving any speculations for the upcoming episodes it is giving me a headache.. unhealthy !! 

We should go with the flow and relish each moment that the writer and shin PD had given to us. I am thankful for this drama and also u guys for accompany me for these few months ! 

Final lap for next week.. from here, we fly high together !!  Endgame: DS-JH

If there is another reply series, would you guys still go for it? LOL 

Spoiler

Anyway, I am glad that some of u are watching CITS (off topic) hope to see u guys tmr in CITS thread!! Yoo Jung and Seol Fighting !! 

• Like 15