[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

31 minutes ago, grcevln said:

I think I just love JungHwan more than I love Deoksun, or this ship. I feel like I've been inside JungHwan's mind and heart since ep 1. So every stare, brooding, and pain he suffered I felt it. I think I'm at the point where I prefer JungHwan to let go and move on. It's not that JungHwan deserves better than DeokSun, it's just he deserves a better love story than this. 

And everyone seems to blame his personality, his hesitation, who am I kidding he even blame himself, but I could never blame him for that. I can't blame his silent way of crushing and loving someone, because there's people like that in reality. Ugh, just how many times must I use this argument? but because it is true. It seems a lot of people don't buy it. 

To adore such rare character like this is our own privilege. Not so many of us are able to catch sight of what's behind his facade. Call our self lucky... or special to see what others don't see. I'm forever stanning JungHwan.

:tears::)

Spoiler

can i like this post 1000+ times. i agree 100% with you chingu. I just love junghwan more than Deoksun more than this ship. Because he is the first character that i love in this drama. Far before i know he will be the candidate husband, Ive been inside in his heart, in his mind so i understand why he did this why he did that. The gaze, gesture. brooding, worried, pain. happiness, i felt all what his feeling. Maybe i cant defend this ship longer, but i cant defend JH until the end. I can never being mad at him. If i am being mad at him, i already left him since ep11, but i never did that. He is the sunshine in this drama for me. I am mad if he wasnt around, i am mad if he just get a short appearance but i am  still thankful with that just short appearance that feel like a doze vitamin for a week for me.

From the beginning i love this character..i just wish one thing that makes him happy in the ending of the series. He deserves it..with all he did to people around him, how can you makes this amazing character being sad in the end?. then he  being introduced as JH candidate husband, with his all his act, his gesture, to DS makes me root for this couple. so i start to ship them. this all pure because i love JH character that makes me thinking that what makes him happy in the ending is being DS husband. After i ship this couple i like DS more and more but really this love cant beat my love to JH.

He really own magic in this show for me, at the frustrated draggy episode,if i see him enough to my satisfaction it can swept away all that frustrating that happen in the whole episode. i cant blame his personality because thats he is, i love his just the way he is. With all his flaw. what i blame for is the scriptwriter.to makes this character suffered for long enough..and makes this cruel journey to solve triangle love (we havent solved yet in ep 18). She write this amazing hero but look like she wanna makes him hurt episode by episode and maybe dumped him at the end. SO i prefer..i really prefer if he isnt the husband after this episode he will really move on..looking for another girl to reach his happiness.

yes,i dont remember when the last time i adore this character so much..though i am a bit sure that he is the one that makes me going carzy over fictional character. and call me forever stanning junghwan too...i am living in this drama for him. he makes me strong to follow this harsh game in this drama. So please make him happy...makes him smile..throw away sad-gloomy face

about proposal scene...i will remember this scene as one of the most beautiful propose. I love line by line that JH said. that all his experience that only DS know. i can see and feel his sincere from the beginning until the end. And DS you are pabo if didnt notice that this is his real confession to you. he list all he did to you that nobody there now. And that mong face from DR and SW...i really hope this is his real confession scene. But,yeah games still on. I save his propose line in my laptop so i can see it and being fluttered every time i read it. the last time i love the confession scene was what PSJ did in SWP. (the one that i like is you, a long time ago is you, this time is you and in the future is you....i love that line so much).i will scream loudly and cry a river when i replaying this scene. The saranghae part was so so so so fluttering.and thats the end of his proposal scene.

y really love the flashback. Everyone that confess in this drama will get the flashback how he fallin in love with her. Like when SW want to confess to BR, and now i get to see JH flashback too. he just too cute with his crush. i miss his old self that being experience with first love. and i hope the next ep we will see flashback from DS pov (can i get in the end ep 19?)this is the most important thing and ofc revealed all the clue from future scene (that we will get in ep20 for sure)

happy 400th pages guys though this post isnt in 400th..but yeah i witnessed it again...keep the fire on

• Like 18

Just now, Vannyah M said:

DR  made me feel very disappointed in him. he continued to talk and ask questions i was like man just shut up and listen, SW was kind of serious and distraught but DR ruined everything. They are too oblivious for people who are neighborhood adviser and smart guy who can tell how one feels trough his eyes.

Actually i thought they knew Junghwans feelings but didnt do anything because of Taek maybe. I dont know really.. Whenever i think this i feel sad 

• Like 5

Thanks for the links to the episode @papulichan much appreciated :DDDD

When I watched this episode today I somewhat knew what was happening even though I hardly know some korean words and phrases. I probably understood due to the magnificent acting. Hats off wow. But anyway after this episode I think it's clear to me that junghwan is the husband 

I think that in the reply series the rings play a big part and when yoon Jae confessed and let his heart pour out in '97, he left the ring behind telling shi won to throw it away. But shi won didn't and kept it.

But the thing is junghwans fake confession (WHICH WAS PRETTY OBVIOUSLY A HEART  FELT REAL CONFESSION) also had a ring left behind. I think this ring will eventually be returned to its rightful owner (deoksunny) probably in the next episode.

While deokseon was being confessed to her expression shows that she feels the same and when she was told that he was acting it became a bit hard to brush off and it became clear that she was struggling to keep her cool like this guy must have given a super romantic confession my gawd. 

But anyway in reply 1997 when shi won got confessed to by yoon Jae that is when he moved her heart and that is when she realised that the feelings she had for yoon Jae's bro were different from what she felt for yoon Jae,  she admitted that his brother does not make her heart flutter and that yoon Jae did.

So I think that deokseon will realise her feelings and will have be the first to confess really. Because shi won was straight forward after she figured out her feelings. So don't expect anything from junhwanny. All the actions are going to be done by deokseony

Btw my favourite  part of the  episode was jh flashbacks he's such a dork how cutee. Can I marry him?

These flash backs prove he liked her before alley scene. Wait actually those diary entries about her when they were younger do. He really is a cutie 

The flashbacks are similar to the flashbacks we get in the end of the episode yoon Jae confessed so I'm getting the same sort of vibe. 

I'm confident now 

• Like 15

Ok how did TK even know to go to DS? Can anyone clarify this? Because she didnt call him right?

And Junghwan ah as much as I hate seeing you cry, you brought it upon yourself didn't you? You had so much time to do something!

And that ring was hideous. I hope Najung helps him pick a pretty ring. Also, does this mean DR knows JH likes DS or he only knows that JH likes some girl for a long time?

If Taek is the husband, i will have words with the writer. 

But i still choose to believe that JH is the husband because:

1. Why are we only shown childhood scenes of JH all about DS and none from Taek?

2. In terms of being shown who has been attentive and active in displaying affections for DS I think it is fair to say we have been shown that JH takes care of DS more. 

3. THAT DOG AND CAT PICTURE!

4. The only time DS lost sleep over Taek when she saw him as a man was yesterday. If Taek is the husband then it means the writer could have completed this series much earlier ...

Possible scenario in 2nd quater of ep 20 assuming they havent resolved the triangle:

Taek asks DS out and she agrees (cant blame her since you cant wait for a guy forever). Then maybe her mum asks her to borrow something from the Kims so she goes up and meets JB in his pink shirt and he is on his way to meet MO. JB tells her what she wants is in JH's room and as she goes in she sees another pink shirt on the wall. 

She realises there are 2 pink shirts and that maybe the confession was not fake afterall. Then during the date with Taek she is distracted and Taek knows he has lost her and tells her the truth that JH has liked her all these years but held back and she rushes off to find JH. 

Btw I dont know about you all but if I were sitting facing the restaurant door and there was a chime each time someone came in i would be looking towards the door too. Not only because DS was still expecting someone but also because she would doubt a confession would be made in front of 2 more guys plus if Taek joined the conversation would be interupted and DS would need to kmow where it left off. By looking at the door she could mentally registrred what she last heard before the conversation was interupted and ask for a repeat if she needed. 

I also dont see how future hubby is acting like Taek...anyone enlighten me?

• Like 18

1 hour ago, wizengamot said:

okay after staying away from the computer for a moment, 

I AM MORE CONFIDENT NOW THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

earlier, i'm just trying to keep a positive and strong vibe because everyone is breaking down and i can't afford to breakdown too but really inside i'm shaking/ but now, with two almost 2-hour episode long, THERE'S NO WAY TK IS THE HUSBAND.

- even though JH confession has been treated like a joke, it's not like TK did any progress. 

What is the reason? May I know?

• Like 1

Me while watching R94 "pls PD-nim WR-nim, I need a twist in this show!!!"

Me now "pls PD-nim WR-nim, I don't want a twist!!!"

CB fans can you relate hahahahahaha :D But it's cool now, I totally understand why NJ ended up with TR!

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, shunklunk said:

ARGHHH I MISSED IT I MISSED, BUT HAPPY 400 PAGES!!! 

So, here's the present :

I'm just gonna copy this from twitter https://twitter.com/crunchy_seaweed/status/685862788057571328

So according to knetz the husband is 100% junghwan coz future husband is spotted wearing jacket w/ air force symbol!

*praying circle*

2049610740_337dd81d_zps0dkg6jqq.gif

WAENYEOLLL WEANYEOL!!!!!!

*JOIN PRAYING*

*EONAMRYU*

*SAVETHELIPSFORTHELAST*

• Like 18

Guest wizengamot
6 minutes ago, hailaft said:

Go to the main thread to watch. I love me some bragging 

LOL I ALREADY GO JUST NOW AND POST IT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'M GONNA REPOST THIS PIC SO THAT OUR CHINGUS WILL SEE

READ THIS GUYS

cr: @shunklunk

8_zpsrptgbaj3.jpg