[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

3 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

So someone said in the MT

WHAT IF THE REASON DS KEEPS LOOKING AT THE DOOR WHENEVER IT OPENED IS BECAUSE SHE WAS  WAITING FOR TK. BECAUSE AFTER THE CONCERT TK CONFESSED TO HER AND SHE TURNED HIM DOWN SO SHE'S WORRIED THAT TK MIGHT NOT SHOW UP BECAUSE HE REJECTED HER

because really, the way she is smiling while JH is confessing really shows that she still likes JH,

She give her full attention when JH was speaking.

She was only looking at the door before the confession

btw,

DR said while JH was confessing, "Is this real?" something like that

I hope DS turned TK down. I just need DS and JH be happy together. Haha

I don't need episode 19 focus to TK.

I don't really hate TK, just tired with allll the scenario. 

JH is the husband. Because all the husband in reply  series always being showed that they Are tortured because the female lead.. YJ, trash oppa, and JH. I cried saw him today:*:(

• Like 12

I saw a' neutral' shipper who posted on this thread whosaid she is team taek on youtube. I see u girl :D (i dont stalk profile so it's interesting for me to see ppl caught lying).

I havent watch ep18 so if this post is rude, tell me and i will delete it :D

• Like 13

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

I'll sue Shin pdnim for psychological and emotional stress. I did not even notice that I had become a superstar and i looked forward to that <_<

So you say uri Cheetah is pregnant? And will get another Kim boy ( i want it to be boy) :smirk: 

DS certainly knows that JH was sincere. We just need to be patient and wait for ONE more week for things to be cleared. We'll finally see whom DS likes/loves, and I'm sure she liked JH way before she liked SW just as i was sure that JH liked her before alley scene.

i was dying-laughing about your being a "superstar" level. hahahahaha!!! lol you didn;t notice that you keep posting because of stress. 

if i were SW or DR, i'd definitely asked JH after the restaurant "what was that about?"

i mean it's too serious to be a joke

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

wow guys one more page and we're in 400.

CHINCHA DAEBAK!!!

Wahhh... We are totally awesome.. Another one pages then i can sleep peacefully.. *actually not yet. As long this drama still aired i cant sleep peacefully..  I m dying to see JUNGHWAN KISS SKILL.. AUSHHH.!!! WHY SO HARD TO GIVE US KISS??? *

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

So someone said in the MT

WHAT IF THE REASON DS KEEPS LOOKING AT THE DOOR WHENEVER IT OPENED IS BECAUSE SHE WAS  WAITING FOR TK. BECAUSE AFTER THE CONCERT TK CONFESSED TO HER AND SHE TURNED HIM DOWN SO SHE'S WORRIED THAT TK MIGHT NOT SHOW UP BECAUSE SHE REJECTED HIM

because really, the way she is smiling while JH is confessing really shows that she still likes JH,

She give her full attention when JH was speaking.

She was only looking at the door before the confession

btw,

DR said while JH was confessing, "Is this real?" something like that

She looked again at the door after the confession. It made worried for a second there. If that theory is true, maybe she's worried TK showed up when they were still talking about JH'S confession which would be really awkward.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

"Eat yeot" means eat richard simmons... also richard simmons you.

Yeot is a sticky, long thingy you eat, a bit like toffee, made of rice and other grains. It is used to wish good luck for exams for instance, since it is sticky. It sticks, so it will stick to you. The exam... which means you'll succeed.

But it can also be used to insult someone. If I remember correctly, last Soccer World Cup, the Korean team lost early and when they came back, people were throwing yeot candies at them. I did not understand why and asked a friend and she explained that it meant that they sucked.

Edit: I found this and it explains it so much better than me!

http://askakorean.blogspot.fr/2014/06/sweet-delicious-eff-you.html

aaaah! thank you for explaining this really appreciate :D 

15 minutes ago, serenitymal said:

Sorry to say this.

I think its clear from today's episode that Jung Hwan is no longer in contention for the husband role. I do like Jung Hwan x Deok Sun but in today's episode I believe that Jung Hwan himself accepted that this was it for him. The so called fake confession was a big step for Jung Hwan, and I do believe that Deok Sun knows that it was sincere but judging from her reaction she does not reciprocate the feelings back. And the ring being left was very symbolic. It showed that Jung Hwan was no ready to move on from his crush/love of 6 years. I think all the flash back and the confession showed end of first love for Jung Hwan. And after the fake confession it was as if all the weight was lifted off of his shoulders. He seemed to finally be free from all the anxiety that had been building up. 

I hope the writer will try to pair him up with someone in the final two episodes and give him a happy ending too. 

And all this writer hate I am seeing, I just don't understand it. It is the writers story to tell whichever way he/she likes it. We are not to judge, berate and threaten the writers for not doing what we want. We should be just happy we are able to experience such a good drama. Just because the couple we shipped doesn't get paired together doesn't take away our enjoyment from all the previous episodes. 

Anyways Goodluck to Deok Sun x Taek. BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY GIVE JUNG HWAN A NEW PARTNER IN NEXT TWO EPISODES AND DONT LEAVE HIM BY HIMSELF.

Why you always lying~

Shameless reblog to help us to 400 ;)

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, purple31 said:

I hope DS turned TK down. I just need DS and JH be happy together. Haha

I don't need episode 19 focus to TK.

I don't really hate TK, just tired with allll the scenario. 

JH is the husband. Because all the husband in reply  series always being showed that they Are tortured because the female lead.. YJ, trash oppa, and JH. I cried saw him today:*:(

so true. the pd and writers are mean. they're making wars between fans of the same show by doing this. not that we're hating on TK but this makes some of us (including me) unconciously wanting TK to stay away for a while for our OTP sake, where the character TK is actually a nice one too. sigh. 

4 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Wahhh... We are totally awesome.. Another one pages then i can sleep peacefully.. *actually not yet. As long this drama still aired i cant sleep peacefully..  I m dying to see JUNGHWAN KISS SKILL.. AUSHHH.!!! WHY SO HARD TO GIVE US KISS??? *

We asked for a kiss and they gave it to us in the form of TK-DS dreamy kiss. If that's not high level of evil trolling, I dont know what is.

Edit :

400 pages guyzzzzzzz! YAAAAZZ! 1s_kgvr4VKUaYLlsGnfS2MbWZ7hv-m-kdmFg6hH9

• Like 14

Eh it will be amazing if cheetah omma get pregnant and get a boy... and later get married to jinjoo haha

and sw - br married

Jh - ds married

jj - jh dongsaeng 

they are big family + man ok family

Jb - MO

but i don't know about taek and dong ryong... dong ryong always their family anyway

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, serenitymal said:

Sorry to say this.

I think its clear from today's episode that Jung Hwan is no longer in contention for the husband role.

Anyways Goodluck to Deok Sun x Taek. BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY GIVE JUNG HWAN A NEW PARTNER IN NEXT TWO EPISODES AND DONT LEAVE HIM BY HIMSELF.

no i think your argument is invalid bcs from what i see

the way they holding hands and the cat and dog pic are so obvious lol

and its like jh is the main lead for this love triangle lol.. i mean since the first time.. eh.

but idk if what r u saying r true.

i just dont lose my hope for jungpal. bcs i know is going to be him.

kekekekekke

• Like 15

Okay, my guts tells me that JH is still the Husband and I'm pretty much sure about this cause I notice some new clues from the present husband appearance. BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG...anyways..

1. Fashion sense

• it's always grey, black, or white (dull colors)
  • jacket over jacket/tshirt-jacket-jacket (that parka jacket is like inspired for military/navy/army style and Taek wears trench coat)

2. Awkwardness when he was left alone by DS - He can't stay put (I remember when he was waiting for Taek ep)

3. Every time he says hello or goodbye to strangers he does it w/ a loud formal solid voice. Also, he always response or talk to strangers/someone not close to him in a low but strong/tough voice (remember mcdo, ero novel ep when Taek dad's enter the room, when DR ran away and DS mom signal JH to tone down, & many more)

LASTLY, DS HUSBAND GOT THAT VERY FORMAL FEELS OR LIKE SOMEONE WHO WENT TO STRICT TRAINING..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...HAHAHA

OKAY..I'M DELULU...

• Like 16