[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

its working again :D OMG i think ds bf is cheating and JH saw him  now he cant concentrate on the movie....JH DO SOMETHING ....is he going to DS....he looks like it, his coat is in his hand ??? HE LEFT DR AND IS RUNNING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

JEEP SCENE GUYS <3

Seems like a scene out of disney (background music) omgggg   So hot <3

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

ok the movie they're watching is a love story. the as the couple of the movie run to each other. JH ran out of the movie theater yes!!!!! can;t containt my fee;ls hile typing!!!!!pQ PEOIHCF W4PO165 %yub$*

HEWAS RUSGHING AND DROVE HIS CAR. MEANWHILE DS IS STILL OUTSIDE CALLING JA HYUN INSTEAD TO COME WITH HER I THINKuigbft 0]9ed4-d9evt3-91

QW@c $#%@#q!!!!!

Guest wizengamot

DS was couhing outside the venue while everyone is coming inside. JH is rushing and hit the steering wheel when the light hit red. he's so anxious to go to her and drive as soon as the green light came.

Back to DS who was freezing outside

ugh another stop light!!!

and JH is already pissed to the stop lighst hahahahahahaha!!!