[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

i thought i will jump this episode because TK and DS scene in the beginning,

but NOW I CAN'T JUMP THE EPISODE BECAUSE THE ENDING!!! NYAAAAW JUNGHWAN OPPA!!! AND DEOKSUN!! 

*totally fangirling over this couple!!!*

• Like 13

ok I going to talk about the preview which is the JEEP!! yes the jeep their dating car.. why is JH in a hurry,  is he fetching his girlfriend DS? I think he must be late !! thinking of car dating I totally excited.. writer nim u still own us DS-JH hug and kisses!!! 

• Like 14

Guest wizengamot

me after the preview: 

oddly enough, the computer shop customers decided to all disperse just when the episode is about to end so when i did this, only my brother is around and he was like what's wrong with you. [he called me ugly, and i wanna hit him but i have no time for that hahahahaha!!!]

giphy_zpsngwsonrn.gif

tumblr_m7c6dnPcgW1qfymwo_zps9f580c23.gif

yes, i literally stood up from my seat and run around our computer shop

5 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

THE SPOILERS ARE TRUE..!! 

PILOT- STEWARDESS: MILE HIGH / AIR COUPLE: 

Screen_Shot_2016_01_08_at_4_42_34_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_08_at_4_42_36_AM.png

I like DS and JH's old hair better tho. BUT STILL SQUEEEE 1994!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :wub:

the spoiler about JH and DS career was leaked and turned out to be true yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 

CAN I HOPE FOR AIRPORT KISS :heart: THAT WAS LEAKED DAYS AGOOOOOOOO  TO BE TRUE ,,,,,,,,,,,????????

OMMMGGGGG the preview guys WOOOOW I'M SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

• Like 20

Guest wizengamot

DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THE PARTING OF JH HAIR HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! it's so like the future hubby (of course, because he is the one)

i am died seriously....nosebleed.....crying.....because JH hotness..i cant stop screaming i just cant..i cant stop smiling..my hand tremble so much...i already like a crazy one...aigoooo they are really air couple now...huwaaaaaa...huwaaaaaa..hahahahahahahaha...(okay call me crazy...call me crazy)i cant thinking straight right now (i dont eeven know what i want to write here)

they are all so gorgeous after time jump....why didnt make this time jump happen earlier huh?huh?huh?

this thread really moves so fast,,huhuhuhu..you guys great jinjja!!! yeah JH in uniform makes me forget about the bitter in this episode...

• Like 18

First of all, thank you for the live recappers here! I owe you guys sooooooo much:wub::wub: it's a pity that I couldnt watch the live episode myself but thanks to all you guys, I'm full of the happenings and goings that happened in this episode. I am SOOOO hyped for watching it myself!!!!!!!! But can I just say that I LOVE JH IN UNIFORM. lemme just spazz over him for a few hours because how can you not? I mean, LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!

tumblr_o0mwyzr6MJ1qbyuu5o1_540.png

• Like 20