[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

My god. I think I died and went to JH hotness heaven. Wenyeol. Wenyeol. He really became a pilot.

And they all look so good.

And Jung Hwan. Swooooooooooooooooooon. You're a REAL man. I never thought I'd say something so patriarchal but damn I'll make an exception for this guy.

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, infinitemugendai said:

Awww DS hugs BR because she pities her living condition at the goshiwon.. finally sisters bonding moment.

finally....sister bonding moment...Huhuhuhuhuhu...i miss my sister. I just line her about kiss scene between TK-Ds and she just screamed out too same like me...if we watch it together for sure we will scream loudly and throw every thing on the screen..

aigoooo..that kiss really dream right?right?right?kinda afraid right now...too much TK-DS in this episode, not enough JH to makes it equal at least (the writer makes he goes to his cave again?hah?hah?)..huhuhuhu. i cant keep my cool. i talk to my screen, crush to my screen, throw fist on my desk, cant keep calm seriously,..i am just too worried...huhuhuhu. if my brother pay attention at me not to his game he really think i am going crazy.

seriously, are westill ddnt know about who is that DS really like?who is in DS heart? in this episode?

that pink shirt misunderstanding really really take a long time to resolved it...aigoooo...already time jump though

DS so beautiful....huhuhuhu..grow as mature woman now..huhuhu...bye bye kid jinjooo...huhuhuhuhu...noeul aigoo handsome....

i am screaminggggg now.....junghwan in uniforms......aigooo my breath,....my heart skip beat..so handsome....my uniform man....so cool...

• Like 14

Ok Im convince the writer stalks soompi to see how she can troll us. 

And Taek, what the? You gave up on confessing but decided to get some action first (whether it was dream or not)!?!?!?!?

JH ah come to me I will marry you!!!

• Like 11