[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Hi guys! Anybody watching the livestream already? I'm having problems though that's why I'm camping out trying to figure things out... 

Heheheh nothing's going to rain on my parade today may it be angst scenes, theories and whatnot, I just really want to watch this episode so bad! Can't believe we're a few minutes away :w00t: 

I warned my family not to bother me for a few hours lol no one's stopping me now, episode 17 come at me!!! 

• Like 7

LMFAO "they husband has been chosen" :lol::lol::lol: The line sounds hella funny. I didn't know we were watching Miss America or Survivor and the judges have spoken LOL. Whatever, "May the odds be ever in our favors" LOL. 

I don't know about you girls but I kind of want to see Junghwan shed a tear or be really sad and give a dramatic good-bye to the neighborhood and fly off for greener pastures (aka Antartica and their penguins). I want it to be a nice time travel into the future like they did with the bus scene of R97 or the really nice play fly away of R94. It would be neat to have Deok Sun go to sleep and then wake up in some apartment or new house in R94. 

ETA: I just noticed that almost all of us here have a RJY/Junghwan avi. It's a treat to scroll up and up or down and down and continuously see that handsome face. 

• Like 12

왠열...305 pages already?!..I wonder which page I had read back then.. 

finally, it's friday,guys!!!hello...I'm back!!!

two weeks,I've been through so much pain because i'd been missing him, Uri Jungpal Oppa...fortunately, i could overcome it..

First week i had watched rerun every episode from the start, watched FMV and many kind video about Uri Jungpal Oppa, and also read fanfics to heal my lovesickness..Then the second week, i've been busy with my schedule in my life..Now, I'm ready to countdown every second time until all of you give me live recaps today..I count on you,guys.. I hope good news..good scenes... on episode 17, will come for us tonight...#sorry, I didn't have confident about my english.. I can't speak that well...I used to be silent reader, I'm not the type of active on some international forum like this.. please be understanding... I just want to deliver my thought and my feeling...I want to share my love to Uri Jungpal Oppa with you guys..Honestly,because it's my first time i made account to join this kind of thread/forum...But.. This is not my first comment on this forum.. 

• Like 10

Its long time since i posted comment in this thread but i keep read all the post.. this thread never sleep.. i love 'on-fire' spirit in this thread. Aaah finally ep 17 tonight! 

Still Believe 99% Junghwan is the husband! 

And for the recappers tonight, fighting!

• Like 3

HAPPY 300 PAGES EVERYONE!!!! tumblr_nfyccouXSs1tq4of6o1_500.gif

헐 ... this thread does move fast! It's like it never stops running. Anyways, I know I'm late, but once again ... HAPPY 300 PAGES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I bet this thread will reach 400 in no time! It never sleeps anyways.
So yea now only minutes till 7.50 pm mwahahahahahah. So happy even though I cant watch it live bcoz I'm not at home but yea for you guys who are watching it live, happy watching! If you guys would kindly write live recaps of the drama, that would be really great! Anyways, eventhough I'm not expecting anything big from JHxDS couple development, I still hope that tonights episode will be worth the wait of 2 long weeks!!!! #키스해 #키스하라고 #제발키스해 

• Like 7

I remember someone posted this already in this thread, but I don't remember the username (sorry).

During the bother scene (JH-JB) or the paper crane scene, we can see that the props in the background shows a separated green crane from the other cranes and how the sticky notes have the yellow and green color:

tumblr_o0mqd5uZhI1qbyuu5o1_540.jpg

But I just realized another thing, in a later scene, we can see a yellow crane separated from the other cranes. Plus, there is a stack of yellow sticky notes on top of the green one in the background. 

tumblr_o0mqd5uZhI1qbyuu5o2_540.jpg

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, creecabs said:

Hi guys! Anybody watching the livestream already? I'm having problems though that's why I'm camping out trying to figure things out...

It's working fine for me...keep trying could be your connection?

I AM SO READY....BRING IT ON. RAIN OR SHINE!

• Like 2

Congratulations for everyone,, have survived the 2weeks torture of no broadcast...

I'm waiting for the streaming, while rewatching epi 16. 

Spoiler

Just noticed Duksun just hung up after said "jaljara" to taek, without waiting for his answer or what.  This must be something we  usually describe romantic feeling/S

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Strange today it starts at 7pm instead of the usual time 6.50pm? so far the live stream is quite smooth now hopefully when episode 17 is on, the server can take the heavy load.

according tvN twitter, it will starts at 7:50 pm KST as usual

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

It's working fine for me...keep trying could be your connection?

I AM SO READY....BRING IT ON. RAIN OR SHINE!

saw the problem now definitely my connection lol 

Whoa same my heart's pounding already...around 7 mins more!

• Like 1