[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

46 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Let's boost our imagination on our couple hehehe

1. At what age will DS and JH get married?

2. Who proposed? and how does the person propose to the other?

3. What is/are the reaction(s) of the one who got proposed to?

4. What will they do right after the proposal got accepted?

5. What will their wedding be like? and who will sing at their wedding?

i`m awful in this kind of games so I apologize in advance

1. At 25,  now in 2015 they are celebrating  20th anniversary (that is why they are being interviewed)

2. JH proposed, and i`d love to see him doing something romantic

3. DS will freak out for sure I can see her being all like wenyeol are you for real acting like that

4. She`ll say yes then they are all smiles and act shy and BAM DS turns into a beast and kisses him

5. I`m sure that thier wedding will be hilarious. Just imagine Sung and Kim families becoming one big crazy family. DR singing I just called to say i love you with his vibrato, riffs, runs and trills and goat sound in the background

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Hahaha imja you posted 4 times!

I'm with @grcevln, it's okay if SeonTaek have more scenes tomorrow but please, equal screen times for uri JH. 

though maybe i will scream ANDWAAAAEEEEE (like kwangsoo did in running man) if see TK-DS have more scenes later but yeah i am ready for it (that is the last time okay?i wont see again in final week,no?). I'm with you and @grcevln, i will be fine  but at least please give equal screen times for JH too. Give him his own story, dont makes him goes to his cave again. and ofc my wish for a long long weeks ago, please draw a smile on JH face again...

• Like 9

I want Jung hwan to be a normal pilot if DS became sterwardes since i want them to work together and to see DS getting jealous at work.

anyway if Jung hwan be a military officer, good for him, he can becme korean Tom Cruise..hehe

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

@ainipang i don't know if DS will be a stewardess, but i'm sure even if JH is in air force, lots of girls ehem us will look ogle at him thereby making DS jealous hahahaha!!! 

@wenyeol brilliant pick of username. really! hahhahahahahaha!!! welcome to the thread. feel free to spazz more :D

50 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

I want to play too... 

1. I think around 25-26 (I want them to date a couple of years before getting married lol)

2. I want to change things up and say DS and kinda do it like the bed scene half-asleep... "Let's married... Mmm... we should get married, right?" :w00t:

3. JH will just stare at her and do the quiet "Mmm."

4. I would love to watch them casually saying it to their families like it's nothing and see a HUGE reaction from them (especially Appa Kim!)

5. I think a simple yet loud wedding with DR as MC and Noeul singing at their wedding. The whole familyneighborhood would be invited.

5 more pages until 300, chingus! :wub:

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

1. 26. No particular reason other than that my parents, who were childhood friends and started dating in high school, got married at 26. :wub:

2. JH proposed, after a few hints from DS, lol. I don't think he's the type to make a grand gesture of it, but his proposal will surely be a thoughtful one. I'm imagining DS and JH at a concert (bonus points if it's another Lee Moonse Concert to mirror their first date!), and while everyone is busy singing along to the song, JH will attempt to get DS's attention and ask her if she will marry him. Since it's so loud, she can't hear him clearly and keeps asking him to repeat, so eventually he gets flustered and frustrated and yells "I SAID WILL YOU MARRY ME." Kinda a compromise between DS and JH's preferences; I feel JH will prefer a more private scenario, while DS will absolutely die of happiness when JH publicly professes his love for her.  

3. DS will cease to be human and becomes actual sunshine from all the happiness and love welling up inside her. JH will be outwardly exasperated but he will smile to himself. 

4. DS will hit JH because she's so happy, lol. JH will kiss her sweetly on the forehead (they're in public so I highly doubt he will kiss her on the lips, maybe a peck?). 

5. Ssangmundong's major event of the year!!! DS's girlfriends will be there as well, and her awesome teacher. No-Eul will sing at their wedding. Sung parents will be crying - Sung Mama doing a better job at keeping it together than Sung Papa, who will no doubt be bawling his eyes out while looking on proudly at uri beloved DS. Kim Mama will say "my child has really grown up" and tears will well up in her eyes, but she wills herself not to cry. Kim Papa will be beside himself with joy at having DS be part of his family. 

• Like 23

@wenyeol hahah your u/name chingu. Welcome. Enjoy your stay here. To all new users, please come and join us when the episodes are out too. No matter how angry we will be at LWJ-nim and Shin ajusshi, URI NEUN....HANA IMNIDA!! Team JH till the end!

@ainipang yeah I also want her to become a stewardess. So that they can be like Triumph In The Skies couple

981122899_cd323019_Download_2015_12_31_0

I was supposed to watch Cheeseu In The Trap Ep 1

and yet I keep coming here :ph34r:

I'm leaving first girls, na kalke~

2784418996_9094698d_1846302586_17af8eff_

make it 300 pages ok! 

• Like 20

Guest wizengamot
Just now, wasted_youth said:

@wenyeol hahah your u/name chingu. Welcome. Enjoy your stay here. To all new users, please come and join us when the episodes out too. No matter how angry we will be at LWJ-nim and Shin ajusshi, URI NEUN....HANA IMNIDA!! Team JH till the end!

@ainipang yeah I also want her to become a stewardess. So that they can be like Triumph In The Skies couple

I was supposed to watch Cheeseu In The Trap Ep 1

and yet I keep coming here :ph34r:

I'm leaving first girls, na kalke~

make it 300 pages ok! 

where you going chingu? watch cheese? sleep?

anyway, i'm still here but i'm just browsing journal/planners template...

you know, i've been doing this for days now even before the new year. sadly, i'm not able to buy a ntbk and i haven't even started my journal for the year and drawn any sketch or fanart because of this show!!! i seriously need to think about my life hahahahaha!!! maybe i'll buy a ntbk tomorrow or just grab one of my spare journal ntbk and stick lots of RJY pics on the first page coz my 2016 started in that manner hahaha

Guest wizengamot
6 minutes ago, chloee34 said:

RJY is winning this poll :)

Who Is Your Favorite Potential 'Reply 1988' Husband For Hyeri? [Poll]

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/111473/20160107/who-is-your-favorite-potential-reply-1988-husband-for-hyeri-poll.htm

i haven't even voted and he had a landslide win. woah!!! hahahaha!!!

@ricenamja thank you for feeding our JH hands-cravings... :)

2 hours ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Let me join too chingu-ya XD

1.) 25-27 for no apparent reason. Well yes, I'd like to see them date, bickers, and kisses before they got married.

2.) JH prepared this big proposal but somehow DS found out about it, but she then pretended she didn't know and felt so excited about it. Later for some reason, the proposal plan failed on d-day, so DS pissed and finally demanded and asked him why he didn't propose when she knew exactly he would do it on that day. JH then laughed like on the scene DS's "see you tomorrow". And finally took out the ring box from his pocket, opened it, and put the ring on her.

3.) DS smiled at him then complimented him that he chose the ring well.

4.) JH smiled back at her and said that the ring was the cheapest one from the store (which was a joke of course) which made her upset but then he suddenly kissed her. Then after that.... I leave it to y'all imagination, bwahahahahhahaa.

5.) They planned a simple wedding but somehow their parents ended up arranging this big wedding for those two. I agree, No Eul and of course DR. hahahaha. DR would sing a ballad song but then suddenly changed it to an upbeat song and forced JH and DS to dance together with the squad. XD

• Like 19

52 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Let me join toooo......

1. 25 or 26 ...in western age not korean age...so if they really will start date in 94 they will married after 1-2 years dating.

2. JH of course, i dont hope he being romantically, maybe just simple propose and his line will be like "what will i do without you?how can i live without you?i enjoy making fun of you for this time being and wanna do it for the rest of my life. So would you marry me?" (goat sound) and DS will answer "mwoyaaaa?micheosso?what kind of proposal is that?because there is zero possibility that another woman willing to marry you...so i dont have any option, okay i accept it and i will do the same to you too kim jung hwan, for the rest of your life, i will making fun of  you too"

3.i just can imagine a little bickering reactions. Then when they realize this is propose moment they got awkward..hahahahaha

4. after that awkward feeling then they start to look at each other and realizing how much they love each other, how difficult their love journey until this point, and get a little teary and kisseuhae kisseuhae..

5. i love simple wedding more... with their friends and ssangmundong family. The singer...it would be great if Lee Moon Sae will be the wedding singer (both of them are their fans right?maybe he can makes another came beside his voice cameo in radio at this drama...who knows DR or DS or NE really becomes celebrity and have a connection to call him) or if they can afford it..just make NE as his wedding singer. As a bonus the groom JH and DR+SW(plus TK maybe) will perform a dance with sobangcha song (ojebame...lalalalalala.hey hey hey)

• Like 15

@wizengamot sleep haha! it's 1:28 am here. What's NTBK imja? I'm slow with acronyms. I was reading this thread and saw MT MT MT everywhere but I didn't get it until like 5 pages

@chloee34 I feel like this time the 'competition' is a bit tough. I still think most viewers are rooting for JH but Taegi has many fans too. For me it's 60-40. It's different from R1994, where Trash/NJ dominated like 80% in popularity.

waenyeol waenyeollll I said I was going to leave. Imja take my lappy away from meee :crazy:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

@wenyeol brilliant pick of username. really! hahhahahahahaha!!! welcome to the thread. feel free to spazz more :D

19 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

@wenyeol hahah your u/name chingu. Welcome. Enjoy your stay here. To all new users, please come and join us when the episodes are out too. No matter how angry we will be at LWJ-nim and Shin ajusshi, URI NEUN....HANA IMNIDA!! Team JH till the end!

Thanks to the both of you :) starting now I'll be joining AM88 OTP conversations 

giphy.gif

Edited by wenyeol
  • Like 13

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

@wizengamot sleep haha! it's 1:28 am here. What's NTBK imja? I'm slow with acronyms. I was reading this thread and saw MT MT MT everywhere but I didn't get it until like 5 pages

@chloee34 I feel like this time the 'competition' is a bit tough. I still think more people are rooting for JH but Taegi has many fans too. For me it's 60-40. It's different from R1994, where Trash/NJ dominated like 80% in popularity.

waenyeol waenyeollll I said I was going to leave. Imja take my lappy away from meee :crazy:

it means notebook chingu. ntbk (notebook without all the vowels) oh okay chingu. jaljara. i'll be out soon too. like after 10 minutes hahahaha!!!

3 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

Thanks to the both of you :) starting now I'll be joining RM88 OTP conversations 

yes of course!!! just few words of warning/advice; it's gonna be hard live a normal life once you get addicted. hahahahahahaha!!!