[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

44 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I saw the pics thanks! JH was still wearing uniform.. yikes.. haven't graduate yet.. lol. There's also another spoiler, TK and DS was seen filming . They were watching concert together in year 1994. here's the link from chinese forum :http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4251587252

lee seung hwan concert in year 1994??

Thanks...chingu ! YUP... I did read that ! Lee Seung Hwan tracks was indeed dominant on the RE'1994 OST....  Btw, If indeed TK-DS go the LSH Concert in 1994.... then ,....I'm thinking...oh.. so damn sure know...where the whole "love route" is heading...hahaha.... If RE'94  parallels are drawn... in the latter half of the drama series... towards the last few couple weeks... there was a temporary Trash-NJ separation and the episodes were filled with NJ-CB scenes making the husband game even tighter.....And, given the fact that the Reply crew is known for such gimmicks... the upcoming episode is likely to walk on the Chilbongie path (not implying that Taeki is the new CB, though...that would be utter stupid).....So, I'm inferring that there is a sure possibility of uri JH-DS separation on the way...although temporary..of course....  and then all the happiness shall be released in the Finale.......Hahahaha.... 

Sorry, for the messy post earlier..... Soompi is crapping on me again..

• Like 11

Whew after calming myself down bec of the preview a while ago, I was then shaken by the spoilers and filming pics heol... I feel like i'm riding a roller coaster :(

Anyway, contrary to the sad feeling that came over me after watching the preview, I'm slightly confident now that things will progress and move now 

after watching the preview for the nth time I realized how good advertising this show has hahaha it really puts someone in their toes :crazy: I believe hope  that ep 17 (no matter how they make us believe that it'll be DS-TK centric) will be JH-centric. Everything comes down to him really, the pink shirt incident, photo and let's not forget that he, too, is still quite undecided for college.

I'm also looking forward to the irony that will happen before or after the time jump (if there really is one) maybe the ones they all believe will do good in their future will take on a better/different route, that's why i'm still hoping for a little separation just to see how things will work out for them. 

Oh and i'm quite saddened about the fact the actors are probably sacrificing their health to give us a great show, I wish they could all attend the Phuket trip to have time to relax. I really appreciate how hardworking they are. 

Really excited for this week's episode, I hope we can get a good progress!

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

He is in school uniform again? Then I suppose this mean we will be getting flashbacks or they are still in the midst of filming ep 17 which worries me. The other possibility is that there is no time jump this week but then that means we only get the time jump in the last week of the show which would be really rushing things.

I guess the time skip is majorly for Ep.18...so, if the pics are of Ep.17..then we are still in the 1980s.....

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

seriously guys, i've been only away for a few hours and i come to page 257? 

anyway, i saw the preview and yeah, remind me again how many times i've been trolled by the preview? you know i don;t like analyzing the preview because it's a trap but i guess not being able to watch for almost two weeks is an excuse to spazz over it. 

- i don't know why TK lied but i think JH already knew. According to the text preview there's awkwardness in the air (between them). 

- if you'll look at the scenes, it seems heavy on TK-DS which of course, as per trolling rules, mean the episode will not be like this.

- it seems to me that TK confessed. I don't know but I think even if he took a step back last episode something tells me that he would still confess. I mean, at the last part of ep. 15 TK, realized through JH eyes that JH also liked DS and yet the scene right after that realization is he followed DS out of the room and invited her to a movie date which DS initially refused but then he pleaded. So it seems to me that it's hard to tame his competitiveness. 

- the way Ja Hyun said that TK sees DS as a total push over also makes me think that he confess because maybe Ja Hyun thinks that TK thinks that if he will confess to DS, DS will like him (like majority of the people think that DS likes back whoever likes her first hmmp!)

- Another thing is, DS probably turned down TK (because she is not a push over) that's why they are lying with sad eyes. 

but of course these are just my theories, and i don't even trust or believe them coz honestly i'm still clueless because as much as i could form these possibilities through the preview, i don't really trust the previews.

Is it me or did it seem like DS and TK are lying facing each other?

12 minutes ago, papulichan said:

I guess the time skip is majorly for Ep.18...so, if the pics are of Ep.17..then we are still in the 1980s.....

This is not good if they are still filming for a show that is going to air in less than 3 days but I guess we cant avoid the live filming. Hope everyone gets a good rest after this. 

• Like 7

omg today too many spoilers, I got one from DC

Look at JH hairstyle.. center parting, his hair looks greasy and flat!! .. not nice.. I still prefer 1988 hairstyle not 1994.. or was it beanpole CF filming? ok I think he is filming 1988.

GZ7gerS.jpg

JH in the car ?: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=474637

Another pic of JH filming 1994: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=474485

• Like 13

Guest wizengamot

since i did not watch R94... so in that second installment, NJ and CB also went on a date or attend some event before NJ and TR reunited? Like how DS and TK will go to the concert and reunion of DS and JH will happen after? lalalala~

even after the preview, i still don't know what to expect. like, after watching the preview it gives me like 5% of the scenes that will take place but not necessarily a major idea.

anyway, anyone notice how gloomy the air between TK and DS while lying-facing each other?

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Is it me or did it seem like DS and TK are lying facing each other?

yeah, it seems to me that they are lying and facing each other... but not as close as when JH and DS lied on the bed together. And TK looked teary (a bit of red eyes) and DS seemed not happy too. 

2 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

omg today too many spoilers, I got one from DC

Look at JH hairstyle.. center parting, his hair looks greasy and flat!! .. not nice.. I still prefer 1988 hairstyle not 1994.. or was it beanpole CF filming?

seriously, i know JH is the husband but can they not make his hair parted on the middle at this early? i'm sure the future hubby can part his hair that way during his 40s or something but please don't make 1994 JH hair like that... so i'm praying this is for beanpole CF filming and not R88 hahahaha!!!

6 minutes ago, toera said:

Didn't ep 17 begin filming before Christmas? If they are still filming for it, it might be three hours long.

Lol I thought I was replying in the main threat. Hope you gyus don't mind.:)

Oh chingu, we never mind anything as long as it is a REPLY post ....ha!

• Like 5

Gah oppa I love you but flat hair is really not your thing!!! I hope they are not styling him like that for after the time skip?!?!?!?!

I assume either Jungpal or Sunwoo will go to Seoul. Unless DS gets special admission hahahaha. 

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot
Just now, papulichan said:

Oh chingu, we never mind anything as long as it is a REPLY post ....ha!

the pun is strong! :D

6 minutes ago, dinhie said:

@mojobobo Yes it seems so, but somehow I doubt it :D

More spoiler : http://www.instiz.net/pt/3496202

someone form Ssangmundong (beside BR) will enters Seoul U? an insight please..

I feel sad for the casts. I hope they already filming for final episode.

i didn't even bother about the link but i think it's either JH or SW. no?

@wizengamot i want to correct the wrong fact that you write. Taek asking ds to free her time, and hang out together, even ds told him she need to study, taek told her you can study, he can amusing himself, by her side. 

Ds dont know about movie date (only sw jh and dr knew)

• Like 3

@snowy21 omo your post had me searching for 90's hairstyle lol, i think that hairstyle doesn't suit our little marshmallow, i suddenly thought of Samcheonpo's hairstyle when I saw it 

I want to see him wear his hair put up like wizengamot's picture hehehehe he looks dashing there 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

since i did not watch R94... so in that second installment, NJ and CB also went on a date or attend some event before NJ and TR reunited? Like how DS and TK will go to the concert and reunion of DS and JH will happen after? lalalala~

even after the preview, i still don't know what to expect. like, after watching the preview it gives me like 5% of the scenes that will take place but not necessarily a major idea.

anyway, anyone notice how gloomy the air between TK and DS while lying-facing each other?

Chingu, in RE'94 ... NJ-CB never has any substantial date , per se... the outings or bonding  were more on a friendly level.... (it was only us- the CB shippers who thought they were dates...kekekeke)...... But, what was similar in the ending few episodes was before the FINALE .... there were too many scene of NJ-CB , making the CB shippers ( Myself among others) believe that CB was likely to be the end game... and then BAM!!! ... It was Trash in the first few minutes of the Final episode....... So, with all the flashbacks due with RE'88 final episode...... I thiknk too much of TK-DS gives out the obvious CB air...feels... but, this just an far fetched inference..... In fact, Re'88 has given more depth and character evolution to JH than any of their previous male leads.... To think I say even Hyeri looks like a supporting cast... with the way they have brilliantly peeled every peronality layer of uri sexy tsundere......:)

No matter how many ppl disagree , but RE'88 is RJY

• Like 17

I went to sleep at 2 am and it looks like a bomb exploded! I had to back read a lot haha. THE PREVIIEEWWW!! I was so excited to see it! At the end I was like; "Seuwony bondehhh degaa teurojulkehhh Junghwanaahh!!" Hehe.

I don't think DS is lying next to TK. The pink is slightly intenser in TKs frame XD..

About TK seeing DS as a pushover? This could be anything... He always acts along with DS, even though he is smarter than that. Like with the finger in the mouth scene, he just let's DS do whatever she wants with him. For me that was also him seeing her as a pushover. It looked like TK was a pushover but I thought, he knows they are being idiotic. DS is the one who believes that TK really falls for her tricks there (stealing chips and putting her finger in his mouth). But with the preview.. when and how did JaHyun see TK and know anything about him or read his expressions. No one can see anything from TKs behavior.

So maybe they edited the preview again and DS told her friend about JH behaviour. Then JaHyun might be talking about JH seeing DS as a pushover because he acts like nothing happened between them all of a sudden? Peehhww.. I don't know. Like u guys said, the episode is 1.5 hours long and previews are trolling.. so Friday balli balli waahh!! We need real stuff..!

Edit: Forgot to mention, I feel sad for them being tired and sleepless. Now they have to do the lovey dovey scenes and the kiss scenes while being tired.. I wish they could sleep it all off and then do those scenes haha =P.. I don't know why I am thinking about this kinda weird stuff LOL..

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i didn't even bother about the link but i think it's either JH or SW. no?

Yes, the most plausible is JH or SW, but who knows if DR ironically got into SNU..or even DS? kekeke

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot
31 minutes ago, sartikam said:

@wizengamot i want to correct the wrong fact that you write. Taek asking ds to free her time, and hang out together, even ds told him she need to study, taek told her you can study, he can amusing himself, by her side. 

Ds dont know about movie date (only sw jh and dr knew)

oh yeah. i finally get what you mean. TK just asked DS to free her time on Saturday (without mentioning the movie date). Yes. thanks.

but still doesn't change the idea that TK still asked DS to do so even though he had an idea that JH likes DS. but the point of my post is to highlight that last two episodes they emphasize on TK competitiveness which he throw away for his friend JH. But we've been shown that he didn't throw away his competitiveness without batting an eyelash. He had a short time of push-pull of whether to still pursue DS even if JH also likes her. But of course, in the end of the last two episode he stepped back because we see him cancel any plans on the last minute.

I see you're the third TK shipper to come here ( hafunohane is an occasional visitor here since she ship all ships, and last time we we're live streaming-recapping the BTS another TK shipper came to join)

Welcome to the thread :)