[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

So, I was on IG and I commented on RJY's most recent selca and put #teamjunghwan then decided to check what else is under that hashtag and look at "some" of the goodies I came across. There is too many under that hashtag but these were the few that stood out to me.

I was literally "LOL" at this one.....ya know the whole Miss Universe deal from a few weeks ago right? Gave me a good laugh...I needed it since the preview for episode 17 is a little disappointing for now till I see the whole episode eheh :P  

And this one......OFC we are all #teamjunghwan :wub: HERE but its still cute!

THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE MY DESKTOP FOR A WHILE I JUST KNOW IT!!!!

****fyi, GOT THESE from IG so credits to its rightful owners.

@einYoshiChan ~ik, a ton of us are dying for a kissing scene and JH's kissable lips is making the wait HURT more than it should ahah.

• Like 18

Reading some comments from you guys (especially abt how trolling preview can be), I feel a lot more at ease fiuh (though I still can't hardly wait for friday, I really wish I can go hibernating and wake up at friday nite but real life awaits huft)..

I'm watching the preview again and I'm pretty sure the purple blurry thing beside TK when he's sleeping is not DS. I'm imagining their position if they're supposed to be lying side by side, but no-oh, no position comes to my mind that make DS shirt possibly seen from that angle.

And considering how much we got trolled by the previews from previous episodes, maybe when DS looks at TK walking away with a sad face, she's not really sad.. she's just sighing because of pitying TK tired face like always (yes I'm flooding my mind with happy thoughts so I still can breathe)

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, megggaaannnncccc said:

wow that preview. it just made my curiousity and impatience for friday to arrive EVEN WORSE! sigh i cant WAIT! i hope this preview was just messing with us and they actually start getting deeper into the DSxJH love line. JH looked so sad and idk if it's just me but DS looked like she was disappointed when her friend said that he considers her a "pushover" or something like that. is it possible that she acutally did have a little feelings for taek without knowing? 

this is super weird too but i like how DS wears the same outfits she wears in other episodes or something. idk it was kinda cute bc in other dramas i feel like the girl wears one outfit and you never see it again. i like how in reply 1988 it's like legit & something viewers can relate to, not like love at first sight, a hero saving a girl and he's like a rich boy and she's poor. reply 1988 is just SOOOOOO alkjsdlfaksj greAT!! 

I really love that Deok Sun repeats and mixes and matches her clothes to (I do the same). It really give authenticity to how low budget her family is supposed to be (though it irks me that Bora got her new demanded glasses then switched to her old ones like it was nothing, then she wears different coats too). I too find it annoying when a character is supposed to be poor but has the latest phone and a new outfit every single scene. I am glad someone else noticed this because I really enjoy seeing what she has worn before and trying to remember what scene it was worn in LOL. 

@snowy21 I ignore the previews so bad LOL. I mean I view it. Then I reconstruct things to fit exactly how I want it to go LOL. Also I know kdrama previews never tell it how it is or will be. I really am looking forward to see my Kim brothers bond and unlike others I enjoy  Junghwan's angst. RJY does it so well. I like hurting with him (weird as it sounds). I'm also very hopeful that this is the last we will see him being a sad puppy. I will jump into the screen and beat him to get over it or frakin confess if they jump into 1994 and he's like starring out the window on rainy day, sipping tea and sigh at all the continued longing for he love in his life. Like, it would have been 50000 years dude! You should have been made a move and I hope she met a nice fella in college LOL

Like many of you I hope our Junghwan makes a wish for himself. You're never going to get what you want out of life if you don't ask for it or take actions to make it happen.  It would be cute if he wishes for our Soo Yeon (I want her to get into college too) to get into college and then tacks on so that they can be a campus couple . I am 80% hopeful his wish has something to do with himself and her. 

• Like 13

@MrsSoJiSub I was also thinking that if he realizes how upset she is over her future and college prospects, he might wish for her to get into a college or just wish for her to find her dreams :wub: He doesn't seem like the type to wish something for himself.. at this point, he doesn't even need to wish, just do something and it will be progress.. I just hope he doesn't end up wishing to forget Deok Seon :tears: (THAT will be heartbreaking..)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, megggaaannnncccc said:

this is super weird too but i like how DS wears the same outfits she wears in other episodes or something. idk it was kinda cute bc in other dramas i feel like the girl wears one outfit and you never see it again. i like how in reply 1988 it's like legit & something viewers can relate to, not like love at first sight, a hero saving a girl and he's like a rich boy and she's poor. reply 1988 is just SOOOOOO alkjsdlfaksj greAT!! 

It's not weird.. I like it too, very realistic! I think I'll remember her worn out pjs for a while... I know there were some complaints but those pjs are pretty memorable for me.. 

Edited by starryskie5
Sorry for back-to-back post, I didn't realize I posted the previous one ><
  • Like 8

31 minutes ago, papulichan said:

New Pics ??!! It looks like uri Jung pal ...

cr:- http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4251063898

Reveal hidden contents

c.jpg

955b61d8f2d3572ca07d67c98d13632763d0c390

b.jpg

I saw the pics thanks! JH was still wearing uniform.. yikes.. haven't graduate yet.. lol. There's also another spoiler, TK and DS was seen filming . They were watching concert together in year 1994. here's the link from chinese forum :http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4251587252

lee seung hwan concert in year 1994??

• Like 11

160105 @samokyere1 posted a photo with Ryu Jun Yeol:   My new friend from the hit drama Answer me 1988. Very cool guy and down to earth. Wishing you even greater success bro. 역시 세상이 좁다 ㅋㅋㅋ 마의 친구 류준열 만났다. 너무 멋지고 착하고 잘 생겼다. 만나서 반가웠어요. 앞으로 더 대박 나세요. #응답하라1988 #JunghwanRole #Answerme1988# friend#entertainers #waitforit#happyforyoubro #moorimschool #183cmMent/n: Sam translated his tweet for us already hihihi! 

160105 @samokyere1 posted a photo with Ryu Jun Yeol: 

My new friend from the hit drama Answer me 1988. Very cool guy and down to earth.
Wishing you even greater success bro.

역시 세상이 좁다 ㅋㅋㅋ 마의 친구 류준열 만났다. 너무 멋지고 착하고 잘 생겼다. 만나서 반가웠어요. 앞으로 더 대박 나세요.

#응답하라1988 #JunghwanRole #Answerme1988# friend
#entertainers #waitforit
#happyforyoubro #moorimschool #183cmMen

cr:http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/

waenyol waenyol......igeu mwoya?why RJY take a pic with sam?is he really going aboard?or another filming?hmmmmm

his height his height....arghhhhh perfect perfect...model look a like

• Like 19

Actually deep down in my heart I wish the filming has wrapped up. I read fanaccount about how tired they casts lately and it is saddening. and seeing Junghwan's still filming with his uniform making it worse. uuuugh how come how come?? I read somewhere he got IV shot because he only slept for three hours each day, if he got that worse how bad it would be for hyeri? huhu...

donghwi shared a nice post that byun yohan treated them coffee on filming set, byun yohan is such a nice friend, supporting them when his friends in really tight filming schedule. *deep sigh* but they're still filming this hard and I'm so sad for that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about the preview, who knows if taek's "I didn't see it" is answering other question from Junghwan, not the wallet part? hahaha you know tvn even sneakily edited DR's line before for the sake of preview "do you like taek or jh" part... And I wish JH wish for himself too, go study abroad or fighter pilot or doctor, anything will do, and I also got the same feeling that after that JH's teary scene the screen will go blank and we will jump to '94

But overall I am excited for epi 17, I like that the preview leave so many rooms for exciting possibilities for the lovelines, even if it's an hurtful one, but at least not draggy and flat one like some previous episodes. I am ready for epi 17 #teamexcitedfor17 #teamjunghwantoachievehisdream #teamduksunjunghwankissplease 

• Like 16

Aigoo.. last time I check this thread was 252 page and now 257? Daebak! Keep it coming guys!

And for the preview, well well well.. I really hope some kind of resolution before time-skip, but since I'm #teamNoExpectation I doubt it. Just bring me the angst! LOL

What's your wish JH? Suwoneul marhaeba (ala SNSD :D ) It's good to pray for everybody, but don't forget to pray for yourself..Okay?

• Like 7

I read the comments on episode 17 preview, and someone commented that what if junghwan wish....

"My wish is to erase my feeling for deoksun"

Omg:(:(:(:( 

I read the comments on episode 17 preview, and someone commented that what if junghwan wish....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, snowy21 said:

I saw the pics thanks! JH was still wearing uniform.. yikes.. haven't graduate yet.. lol. There's also another spoiler, TK and DS was seen filming . They were watching concert together in year 1994. here's the link from chinese forum :http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4251587252

lee seung hwan concert in year 1994??

Everything is coming up Mrs.SoJiSub!!! LOL. I normally hate to read spoilers but these filming spotting, especially Taek and Deok Sun of 1994 :D I cannot wait to watch these last 4 episodes. If everything goes how I think they will go (LOL, nah) I am crowning myself queen of something kdrama related 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, papulichan said:

New Pics ??!! It looks like uri Jung pal ...

cr:- http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4251063898

Reveal hidden contents

c.jpg

955b61d8f2d3572ca07d67c98d13632763d0c390

b.jpg

He is in school uniform again? Then I suppose this mean we will be getting flashbacks or they are still in the midst of filming ep 17 which worries me. The other possibility is that there is no time jump this week but then that means we only get the time jump in the last week of the show which would be really rushing things.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, purple31 said:

Aigoo.. when I read your posted comments..I become moody and upset T.T.. I hope he will not make that wish.. and if he ever make that wish, then my wish is "Never let JH wishes come true" LOL!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, purple31 said:

andwaeeeee! if that's really his wish, I hope the title "Life is an irony" will be applied on that wish and it wont be granted lol

3 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Aigoo.. when I read your posted comments..I become moody and upset T.T.. I hope he will not make that wish.. and if he ever make that wish, then my wish is "Never let JH wishes come true" LOL!

If he really did make that wish, then they're separated and when they reunite I really hope JH's feeling toward DS remains the same, even stronger

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

seriously guys, i've been only away for a few hours and i come to page 257? 

anyway, i saw the preview and yeah, remind me again how many times i've been trolled by the preview? you know i don;t like analyzing the preview because it's a trap but i guess not being able to watch for almost two weeks is an excuse to spazz over it. 

- i don't know why TK lied but i think JH already knew. According to the text preview there's awkwardness in the air (between them). 

- if you'll look at the scenes, it seems heavy on TK-DS which of course, as per trolling rules, mean the episode will not be like this.

- it seems to me that TK confessed. I don't know but I think even if he took a step back last episode something tells me that he would still confess. I mean, at the last part of ep. 15 TK, realized through JH eyes that JH also liked DS and yet the scene right after that realization is he followed DS out of the room and invited her to a movie date which DS initially refused but then he pleaded. So it seems to me that it's hard to tame his competitiveness. 

- the way Ja Hyun said that TK sees DS as a total push over also makes me think that he confess because maybe Ja Hyun thinks that TK thinks that if he will confess to DS, DS will like him (like majority of the people think that DS likes back whoever likes her first hmmp!)

- Another thing is, DS probably turned down TK (because she is not a push over) that's why they are lying with sad eyes. 

but of course these are just my theories, and i don't even trust or believe them coz honestly i'm still clueless because as much as i could form these possibilities through the preview, i don't really trust the previews.