[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@figenfk and @MrsSoJiSub Ha ha for R1994. Yes, that was some serious shipping war. I remember it vaguely to be honest as I was most of the time in the CB/NJ thread. And also because I started as a NJ/Trash shipper so it was not like I was against them getting together. I remember I was both disappointed and excited when NJ and Trash first kissed. That was a damn hot kiss! Ouh là là!

People often say that Taek isn't CB, that he is much more developped than CB, but I thought CB was pretty well developped too. He was this rich and famous guy who only wanted a family and that's what he found at the boarding house. The whole story with his mother getting remarrried was really interesting and touching.

@dinhie Thanks for the info! I actually wondered why he had called her that!!! BTW I love that scene, it's some serious bickering going on there. I actually thought there that SW actually read their bickering as them liking each other as he refers to them as Aroa/Aloise and Nello.

@namunamuyeppeo Actually the subs are not wrong though they did not spell it right. They are refering to he Japanese anime (My Patrasche) which popularized the book in Japan and Korea. IN the anime, Aloise is called Aroa (probably because the prononciation is easier).You can hear the song of the anime in Reply 1994 and Reply 1988!

Oww thanks for the details! but if I'm not wrong, DF subs is Aurora and not Aroa or Aloise? But anyway, how do you notice the song was played in R94 and R88? that's really amazing! Do you know in which episode and scene the song was played as BGM in R88? Thank you in advance :)

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot

this is a bit off, but i think eyesonryu will only sub RJY's parts so we may not get the whole eng subbed BTS...

@einYoshiChan that was my two most anticipated BTS (alley scene and the wrestling for the book scene) neither make it to the special, but i guess i'm 85% okay because we still got a lot of RJY-Hyeri moments to make gifs of (because they can't keep their hands off each other). 15% still wished for the BTS of alley scene and the book scene.

Guest wizengamot
8 minutes ago, papulichan said:

THANK YOU for this vid !!!

PWAHAHAHAA...... look at this love-sick guy ...after knowing SW likes BR and not his darling DS ....blissfully eating ramyun ... aigoo...Can I say it one more time ..."AIGOOOOO...."

.JfxtnI.gif :wub: :wub: :wub:

i laugh so hard on that scene. and the confuse look on mom Mi Ran as to why his son suddenly got an appetite and is really happy to have Ramyun lol!!! i mean, what's being hit by the metal gate and have nose bleed if your crush got busted by her crush? that was supposed to be a sad moment for DS, worthy of crying (well, she actually cried) but i can't even share DS heartache because JH was being total adorkable *goes to cook some instant noodles* i'll be back.

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

i laugh so hard on that scene. and the confuse look on mom Mi Ran as to why his son suddenly got an appetite and is really happy to have Ramyun lol!!! i mean, what's being hit by the metal gate and have nose bleed if your crush got busted by her crush? that was supposed to be a sad moment for DS, worthy of crying (well, she actually cried) but i can't even share DS heartache because JH totally being adorkable *goes to cook some instant noodles* i'll be back.

Hahaha...Me too, chingu...me too !! This was the only scene where DS crying actually had me smiling coz' of  uri JH smiling like a "love-torn doofus" amid a bloody nose and falling snow. I never liked the whole 'SW crush' thingie.... I could never warm up to SW and BR as a character(s) and still don't. But, this is the first time I was glad when DS was miserable..... otherwise..I get all teary eyed when DS cries her eyes out / is sad.

• Like 10

@papulichan As much as I love Oppa-ya, DEAR KDRAMA GODS NOOOO!! That man has the worst taste in gifts ever LOL (I will never forget the hilarious back stretcher birthday gift). Did you not see that ugly big richard simmons ring he was going to get Jeong before Shiwon thankfully stepped in!?! Considering our little cold pit bull marshmallow knew to get our little ray of sunshine the Lee Moon Sae tickets, I trust him to pick out a better anything than my Oppa-ya.

@carolinedl May I kiss you please?? The one grievance that gets on my last nerves is when (most not all so former CBers don't come for me please LOL) CB shippers say that Chilbong was not a well developed character. Look just because dude didn't get the girl doesn't mean he wasn't well developed. I agree that little boy should hae let go and moved on looooong before he finally did. However I enjoyed his story arc of having all his hard work over the years to master his skills in baseball pay off by having him becoming a big time famous baseball player who even makes it to the MBL. And like you, I really enjoy the fact that he got the family he was always missing out on, though the boarding house mates. I love how close he got with his cousin, how he got to call Jeong's mom "mother" satoori, he was close to papa Kim (he did and continued to adore him) and I love that in the end he was able to call oppa-ya "hyung" again (I always felt the two had a good friendship before the whole "we like the same girl mess" and I felt it was really big of oppa to try and be the first to move on because let me to ya'll, let some little girl come at me like Chilbong did Oppa in the resturant with the whole pass the baseball thing and what it implied. Ooohhh you asking for it with a move like that). Yeah it kind of sucked that they tacked a girl onto him as almost an after thought (they should have had him get with the cute baseball manager girl!) but she was played my queen Jung Yoo Mi so he won imho. 

@nhaninie I saw that "CF" a few weeks a go on youtube and had it on repeat for a bit. It actually kind of looks like a real CF and some company needs to call up RJY to do one. 

@einYoshiChan I don't think we'll ever get a BTS of that scene. That and the alley scene and some deep kiss ones are just a bit awkward for the actors and team to show, no? I would enjoy watching it just to see how awkward (or not) it all really is/was but I think somethings just they can't show it. Did they ever show a BTS of the Jeong removing oppa-ya's "Panties" (LOL I love the way she said that) so she can do his laundry...?

• Like 12

I had read some theory said TK is the husband because he learn cursed with DS in episode 12 or 13 (i can't remember which episode is it) and it resembled the husband,  but it does not makes sense  to me because even though TK learned many bad words, i don't think TK will said "you want die" , should I give you mirror " ," you embarrassed right" to DS right??  The only one who always saying those words is.. Well's you guys know who is it right? .. 

wswjo.gif

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

this is a bit off, but i think eyesonryu will only sub RJY's parts so we may not get the whole eng subbed BTS...

@einYoshiChan that was my two most anticipated BTS (alley scene and the wrestling for the book scene) neither make it to the special, but i guess i'm 85% okay because we still got a lot of RJY-Hyeri moments to make gifs of (because they can't keep their hands off each other). 15% still wished for the BTS of alley scene and the book scene.

Unni eyesonryu said in their latest video upload that they're subbing the Behind special but they're just releasing RJY-focused clips for the time being kekek. :D

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot
17 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Hahaha...Me too, chingu...me too !! This was the only scene where DS crying actually had me smiling coz' of  uri JH smiling like a "love-torn doofus" amid a bloody nose and falling snow. I never liked the whole 'SW crush' thingie.... I could never warm up to SW and BR as a character(s) and still don't. But, this is the first time I was glad when DS was miserable..... otherwise..I get all teary eyed when DS cries her eyes out / is sad.

(okay, i just finished cooking ramen aka instant noodles) i don't dislike the "DS crushing on SW" but i can't say i like it either. because my focus has been on how is it affecting JH lol when DS was force-feeding SW the banana milk and the way JH nostril was flaring. And when JH used the excuse of waiting for SW to spend some waiting time in the rain with DS. it's more like a way to bring uri ship together. 

17 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

I had read some theory said TK is the husband because he learn cursed with DS in episode 12 or 13 (i can't remember which episode is it) and it resembled the husband,  but it doesn't make sense  to me because even though TK learned many bad words, i don't think TK will said "you want die" , should I give you mirror " ," you embarrassed right" to DS right??  The only one who always saying those words is.. Well's you guys know who is it right? .. 

wswjo.gif

well, they take dad dong il and mom il hwa's saying "it ain't over till it's over" pretty seriously. tsk.

19 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@papulichan As much as I love Oppa-ya, DEAR KDRAMA GODS NOOOO!! That man has the worst taste in gifts ever LOL (I will never forget the hilarious back stretcher birthday gift). Did you not see that ugly big richard simmons ring he was going to get Jeong before Shiwon thankfully stepped in!?! Considering our little cold pit bull marshmallow knew to get out little ray of sunshine the Lee Moon Sae tickets, I trust him to pick out a better anything than my Oppa-ya.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA...... my bad ! Oppa~ya has certainly a weird taste in gifts...!! So TRUE....kekekekeke.... and to come to think of it now... that was Oppa~ya's "love-sick" phase too (1994)...omo !!...

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
11 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

Unni eyesonryu said in their latest video upload that they're subbing the Behind special but they're just releasing RJY-focused clips for the time being kekek. :D

wow!!! eyesonryu team is really generous!!! :grin:

Woaaaa it's already 250 soon to be 300 pages :w00t: daebak! it's all due to your enormous contribution and love for this shipping thread and for uri junghwanie, please keep the love going guys :wub:

Only 4 days left until episode 17 airs "happy dance"

tumblr_nzxds3A7Yt1u4xdf3o6_400.gif

2016's hottest rising stars: Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bogum

75705908.2_99_20160104080310.jpg

Article: [2016 Rising Star] 'Reply 1988' Ryu Jun Yeol, the entertainment industry's biggest rising star of 2016

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+3,287, -82] I think he's able to make the 'Junghwan' character shine that much brighter with his skills. It's hard to tell whether you're watching a character or the real person, that's how natural he is. I am looking forward to him this year.

2. [+1,861, -46] Ryu Jun Yeol fighting!!!

3. [+1,424, -53] Hope he hits daebak!!

4. [+377, -16] Even the most simplest lines, the way he says them makes your heart flutter ㅋㅋㅋ I wish him the best of luck... he's definitely a charming actor.

5. [+342, -16] He has amazing charms... considering his looks, he's come this far with just his charms alone. He's going to hit it big once he picks the right next project.

6. [+345, -18] Something's come over me;;; I see him as more and more handsome ㅋㅋ

Sr : netizenbuzz    (I apologize if this article has already been posted)

• Like 20

Guest wizengamot

i'm both excited and uneasy to see him and Hyeri star more on different kdramas. Uneasy because i don't think i will be able to ship them to another actor/actress as hard as i ship them together. 

Ahh I really love the reply series. But I really hope that theymake another one as well! It will hurt my heart when it finishes. But hopefully next time there will be a twist and it will be "finding the wife game" that way all us straight girls won't have to suffer from heartache due to such charming characters like junghwan. The smallest frown is enough to break your heart. And the tiniest smileis enough to melt your heart. Basically he beats your heart up aigoo.

Junghwan HWAITTTIIIINNNGG 

• Like 11

How can one say that RJY is not that handsome?

CXobY43U0AAteB_.jpg

CXmXXpuUQAAiezf.jpgCWzpkI2UsAEYjh6.jpg

CXr0Zb0UAAAW7FO.jpg

Like really? Kwang Soo is handsome but RYJ not that handsome? I think that he is equally handsme as charming. ( Man i wrote handsome zillion times).

You guys are on fire today nice posts;)

• Like 21

Just finished some subbed cuts from the BTS and from what I see, the actors are guarded towards giving hints as to who the husband is. I first noticed it from the recent video of eyesonryu when Mom Mi Ran told RJY-PBG to abandon DS and be together lol, I kept looking at RJY and PBG’s expression and really I think that somehow they’re conscious of their reactions towards comments like that. Then, the lovey dovey scene cut of our couple RJY asked if it’s safe to film their interaction bec he’s afraid he’ll give hints was a total giveaway, I believe they know or have a hint on who the actual husband is, but then Hyeri also interjected that PBG was also secretive for a scene that shouldn’t be revealed (the trophy almost turned into kimchi pot) but it’ll be broadcasted anyway so why not tell it already hahaha (if I understood the subs correctly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eg7gM_eO7k

With another filming crew following them around it’s very likely to reveal some spoilers (like knowing BR-SW loveline waay before filming) about the show that’s why I think most actors are quite guarded with what they say or do in front of the camera. Anyway, they gave us some cute interactions from our couple (although I wish for more) that’s why at the same time I’m satisfied hehehe :wub:

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot

monday sure suck the life out of me.. i'm just here but i don't have the energy to spazz haha. i do have a confession though, i kissed JH when i was rewatching some random episode, i could not even remember (but i promise i'm not drunk-commenting or what?)

@creecabs could that must be the reason why the BTS special is short?

19 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

How can one say that RJY is not that handsome?

Like really? Kwang Soo is handsome but RYJ not that handsome? I think that he is equally handsme as charming. ( Man i wrote handsome zillion times).

You guys are on fire today nice posts;)

Actually everybody has their charm. To compare with someone seems wrong for me. They just dont want to see how RJY is perfect in his way

• Like 5