[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Tell me if I'm wrong but did Taek asked the doctor to help JH's dad at hospital?! Aigoo~, what's our Junghwanie going to do?! :( 

Edit: Does anyone know why I can't comment anything again? Is there something wrong with my account? 

Edited by Vy Ho
  • Like 2

it's true what they say.. friends are family you choose for yourselves :) crying at their beautiful, beautiful friendship. everyone have such huge hearts...  i melt when JH tied TK's shoelace and TK called the hospital to get JH's dad treated. Screen_Shot_2015_12_25_at_7_12_13_PM.png 

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

mom and dad talk and br excused herself. meanwhile on SW house, mom sets the food and SW marvels at how delicious it is. (i think he's telling it honestly now coz he looks like he can't believe it himself). mom goes out to call tk and his dad to eat. cut to TK and SW at TK house. TK ask something about confessing to DS (he said gobaek and mentioned DS name)

edit: sorry guys, wrong post. this hould have been on the main thread. i'm getting confused. 

3 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

it's true what they say.. friends are family you choose for yourselves :) crying at their beautiful, beautiful friendship. everyone have such huge hearts...  i melt when JH tied TK's shoelace and TK called the hospital to get JH's dad treated. Screen_Shot_2015_12_25_at_7_12_13_PM.png 

I'm gonna ship the bromance more than the OTP...haha......... how can your heart not melt over this ...:heart:

• Like 7

Is nobody going to confess though.   TK keeps talking about it... This love triangle isn't moving until ds does something,  and I think she has other concerns.   Starting to think she marries some random guy she meets later.  

Okay at least the boys know now.   

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot
16 minutes ago, Vy Ho said:

Tell me if I'm wrong but did Taek asked the doctor to help JH's dad at hospital?! Aigoo~, what's our Junghwanie going to do?! :( 

after that though he said thanks to TK and JH carried his bag and ties his shoes. their scene made me understand all the angst

Guest wizengamot

of all the people we guess to know about JH feelings first, it has to be Taek wuaaa daebak. we didn;t think of that. though, i think some of us hoped that TK will realize it

Ahhh!!! This was a good episode. Bora and her Dad were cute. :) Progress on all fronts, I think. Sunwoo's Mom and Taek's Dad, Taek knows now that Junghwan likes Deoksun too, and Dongryong got some precious time with his mom! There was some really nice bonding between Sunwoo and Taek's Dad too with the baseball at the beginning of the episode. 

In the preview for tomorrow's ep, Sunwoo said that Taek's going to confess after they watch a movie or something like that? Idk. And Taek told DS to wait for his phone call, but ends up falling asleep as DS is waiting by the phone. 

• Like 10

I think I saw that coming, the fact that the triangle has not evolved much. It's not like JH was going to change and suddenly not care about Taek and go for DS. It was either going to be Taek confesses or he realizes that JH likes DS. So it is the latter.... Now it make sme anxious: is the triangle going to stop there, in the sense that JH is going to shut up because he cares about Taek and is Taek going to do the same? Then we are going to be stuck and get nowhere...

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, fnkrm said:

Episode 15 and still no kisseu. 

And now Taek knows about JH's feelings to DS. 

Why do I keep feeling restless? What if JH is not the husband? 

i know what you're thinking. i got scared for a moment because TK seems like he's going to back out too.

but after collecting my thought, no it can;t be. JH is still the husband. it just may feel like that because the situation before the episode ends was kind of reversed. i mean, JH is now back to approaching DS because she's ignoring him/ giving him the cold shoulder and TK became aware of JH feelings. but as far as episode 1-15 goes, the flow was still on JH and DS love story. i don;t think they're gonna twist it to become TK at the remaining 5 episodes. 

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

i know what you're thinking. i got scared for a moment because TK seems like he's going to back out too.

but after collecting my thought, no it can;t be. JH is still the husband. it just may feel like that because the situation before the episode ends was kind of reversed. i mean, JH is now back to approaching DS because she's ignoring him/ giving him the cold shoulder and TK became aware of JH feelings. but as far as episode 1-15 goes, the flow was still on JH and DS love story. i don;t think they're gonna twist it to become TK at the remaining 5 episodes. 

I would agree. Plus we got some cute DS/JH moments today, while Taek's moments relating to DS were with SW mostly...

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
7 minutes ago, balladblue said:

Ahhh!!! This was a good episode. Bora and her Dad were cute. :) Progress on all fronts, I think. Sunwoo's Mom and Taek's Dad, Taek knows now that Junghwan likes Deoksun too, and Dongryong got some precious time with his mom! There was some really nice bonding between Sunwoo and Taek's Dad too with the baseball at the beginning of the episode. 

In the preview for tomorrow's ep, Sunwoo said that Taek's going to confess after they watch a movie or something like that? Idk. And Taek told DS to wait for his phone call, but ends up falling asleep as DS is waiting by the phone. 

agree to this. everything seems to move. even appa kim and mom mi ran by showing how even though how much she yells andhits his husband, she still panics at the sight of him being hurt.