[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Ahh MLSHR, I can always count on you for a pick me up... even though you depress the hell out of me and make me cry. How does that work? Tough day for America, thank you everyone for you love, we need it!

Spoiler

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, I just need to vent.... I'm a teacher at a very poor school where about 60% of my students are Mexican and they have been TERRIFIED about this election, worried they're going to have to go back to Mexico  (they're 9)  what am I supposed to say to them today? Maybe i should move... 30 is not too old for a brand new life, right? :tears: 

• Like 22

Just now, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Ahh MLSHR, I can always count on you for a pick me up... even though you depress the hell out of me and make me cry. How does that work? Tough day for America, thank you everyone for you love, we need it!

Hide contents

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, I just need to vent.... I'm a teacher at a very poor school where about 60% of my students are Mexican and they have been TERRIFIED about this election, worried they're going to have to go back to Mexico  (they're 9)  what am I supposed to say to them today? Maybe i should move... 30 is not too old for a brand new life, right? :tears: 

Move to Goryeo? Hahahaha.. I guess the odd is better in Goryeo than in the USA. At least in Goryeo, considering that it's 1000 years ago, women have the same power as men (as in can become the head of the house, can divorce, etc) 

Heard Canadian immigration site just got crashed. This is embarrassing. The country just elected their President yet people are running away. Tck tck tck. :crazy:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Yeah, but you never know when it will get back up again. I dont think it'll be in near future. Unless you have extra money to spend and not worrying on the return, I'd say wait and see. 

It is safe as long as you shop blue chips. I don't recommend and will never buy speculative stocks. :blush:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

Thank you all for your prayers for us in the U.S.. It's greatly needed. 

I feel like it's going to be a battle against monks without tongues for the next 4 years. (Always have to bring it back to MLSHR)

Condolences to our US friends who didn't vote for Trump. We feel for you up here in the North, can we expect an influx of our southern neighbors ;)?

• Like 13

LJG seems very fond of little childen. Maybe deep inside, he also want to have a child of his own.,imho:blush: since he is roman catholic, marriage only 1 for a life time unless separate by death, no divorce.so its hard for truly search his soulmate...wish him a happy life:heart:

• Like 12

i think its about " The Social Welfare Society sponsors a gallery called “Letters of Angels” that features many famous Korean stars who come together and take beautiful photos with babies that are currently in foster homes.  "

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, redlion said:

Hide contents

his next project "letter from angels-2016" is it the theme of his CF or the title of his new drama?

The name of the photoshoot he does with the babies. It seems that he did it today and his last IG post refers to this, not MLSHR :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Okay last one for tonight.I have to sleep now because of exams tomorrow.This scene always makes my heart flutter!:wub:

As a photographer...this was the scene that made me notice how the cinematographer would use the closeups to show the reflected image of the person in the partner's eyes.  See how Hae Soo is fully in Wang So's eyeball when he says, "Should I call you my person?"  :wub:

• Like 15