[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, shinaabby said:

Im really hesitant to sign the petition... BBJQ (the second season of BBJX) killed it for me. I'm not trying to say that MLSHR will be the same, but rather I fear the possibility that the second season will disappoint us in some way... If they do end up making a second season, I'd still watch it to support the cast (& LJG) keke :3

Yeah the one who wrote it made us worked up like we are PMSing :D

• Like 6

ONE TV showing the 1st repeat of the last 2 eps this evening.... originally wanted to catch it 1 last time. .. but nw ive made the v difficult choice to not watch it.... i dun think I haf the heart to go thru another night crying.... sigh....

Means it really just ended on Tues for me..  

N i'll just marathon the entire drama leaving out the really bad parts haha

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:
waaaa he posted this on his IG:) maybe this also he wanted the ending of SHR , a happy family life.
Spoiler

LOL he's been stalking fan-arts. Ppl, please make and wail more, until they give in.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, nitelite1508 said:

Can somebody enlighten me. 

About baek ah and little girl. 

I was so sure that little girl is wook's daughter that later will have a son with baek ah (like history told). But now not so sure, because I really confused with her age. Isn't booksoon much older than hae soo's child? And I don't remember wook got married before hae soo and king get together. Or, did I miss something?

As far as I can tell, the timeline was all over the place in the second part of the finale - in both version.

WS & HS's daughter is supposed to be born around 952.

Queen Heonjung was born around 966. Wang Chi, her brother, was born in 960. So, when WW speaks about "the children" it is supposed to be around 969 for he died in 969 - BA's visit happens around his time of death - and the girl is not a baby.

The problem is it is referred to Ju's birthday in two instances in the international version and, as there is no sense of time in visual narration, our brain automatically links the two to create the timeline. So we assume - really it is totally normal - it is the same moment in time as it should be but if it is then WS & HS's daughter should be around 17 and GJ 44, but at the time YH speaks of the reforms as if it is something on going or at least quite new which would put it around 960.

Edited by shamael
adding dates
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, bitofmadness said:

I just started watching the first episode of Entourage in hopes of curing this withdrawal syndrome and then....BAM...Kang Haneul's cameo 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_mg8ebp5eI51re752fo1_400.gif

And then I realised...wow the first 20 minutes of the show really reminded me of MLSHR's case and what might be happening behind the scenes (less dramatic of course) 

Hide contents

suspicion-gif.gif

Gosh this withdrawal syndrome is not going away anytime soon. Why can't I just move on? 

Hide contents

large.gif

I'm going to watch Benedict Cumberbatch in Dr Strange to overcome my withdrawal syndrome. No K drama for a while

• Like 9

2 hours ago, nitelite1508 said:

Can somebody enlighten me. 

About baek ah and little girl. 

I was so sure that little girl is wook's daughter that later will have a son with baek ah (like history told). But now not so sure, because I really confused with her age. Isn't booksoon much older than hae soo's child? And I don't remember wook got married before hae soo and king get together. Or, did I miss something?

According to history baek ah have a son with his niece wook daughter...then he ran with his son cause the son is illegitimate child...however his son become the next king...and later all the king during goryeo is from his..

# i read in wiki

• Like 5

I'm glad that I took the advice to watch the RM episode.. Wasn't really a fan of RM but was looking for a cure from the drama, and the episode brought me back to the happy times of the princes.. The only difference is that Wang So is the big brother this time around taking good care of his dongsaengs Yo and Wook lol :P Didn't know LJK is so funny and has so good variety skills! Puzzling as to why he didn't appear on more variety shows before. Hong Jong Hyun gives me a different vibe from the drama and I'm impressed by his precise archery even when shooting on a moving floating platform.. I bet he secretly put in those extra practices for his Wang Yo's role.

If anyone who hasn't watch it.. pl watch it now.. Trust me, it does wonders to solving all those depression

• Like 24

4 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

The drama was beautiful as it is. It's the depth of their love that matters despite their separation. This drama will become an all time classic of how the ending was beautifully and elegantly done.  The kind of ending that allows the audience to participate and picture the ending in however they want based on their circumstance and experience. It feels real and anyone can relate, though in different ways as each individual is unique.

The kind of unclimatic happy ending? They are less remembered through times. I am very glad that they did not meet in the 21st century, otherwise it may spoil the whole thing.

This drama has become my all time favourite.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who think this drama is beautiful as it is and like the ending.

Yes, the ending of MLSHR is much much much better than BBJX. I love the naration of WS in ending. That's line is tooooo beautiful than he meet GHJ in modern era, and just saying " do you know me?" *Eerrrr... Rolling eyes*

And I don't want this drama to have season 2. Because i know, season 2 will ruining my memory about cool WS and his love to HS.

• Like 16