[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

31 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

i hated the ending. i heard that the chinese version had a season 2 so i was contemplating whether i should watch it. So i googled.... instead of pretty princes i saw several bald men and i changed my mind LOL

you made up my day...yeah talk about making a fashion statement..Quing  style ...  i think i will stick to manes of glory, boys with better faces than i, great eyeliner and all the BB cream i can get...:wub::wub:...

ps....i love them all, but in case no one has notice that is my best description of WS....please ship me a WS ...international  express delivery ...along with all the make up i can get...i don't get mad with freebies...

• Like 9

10 hours ago, misspiggie said:

What makes LJG a great actor? Look closely at his expression during this dialogue with Jung. Unbelievable!

Sorry to cut your post

Joon Gi is sublime at expressing himself especially when he doesn't use words doesn't he?  I watch his face and  one thought after another thought just bounces so beautifully off of his face (for example, like you said, the scene where he first meet his daughter). You can see him contemplating, calculating, realizing.  Those eyes and lips of his are so expressive, I find him absolutely captivating.  

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

i hated the ending. i heard that the chinese version had a season 2 so i was contemplating whether i should watch it. So i googled.... instead of pretty princes i saw several bald men and i changed my mind LOL

The second season has a happy ending! ;) LOL I only watched the last episode and a few snippets here and there. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

WHAT SOON???

Pleaseeeeee gimme a break! My heart is still bleeding.. why does he need to posting that tragic ending? Now, I'm crying a river all over again *sob!* *sob!*

STHAAAPP giving us an empty hope.. happy ending my a** like whutttt??? *snort*

I thought he's regarding to his fan-meeting asia tour? He has been saying that 'soon I'll meet you guys'-thing a lot. 

I checked his official website, it's confirmed date for Seoul, Nagoya, Yokohama, Osaka ( not sure?) and Taipei. The agency said they're in discussion with other countries. 

I've never liked this kind of fan-gathering, but now I'm curious. :wacko: Shall we? how to buy the ticket? Gah, I have zero idea about fandom.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

The following is a rough translation of what a fan wrote after attending IU's fan meet:

Hide contents

At first, the script for Eun's birthday scene only said "Hae Soo sings for the princes." (See what the actors had to work with?) So she looked for songs that she thought might work, but couldn't find any. The director told her that he'd like a song that can at first celebrate the good days of a friend, and then later, when the drama gets darker, it can be used for reminiscing those good days, and asked if she could make a new song if she had time. So she wrote this song.

Even in the midst of a harsh, biting wind
Do you still smile because of the handful of sunshine?
Even among the heartless people that pass you by in a hurry,
Do you still smile because of the handful friends you have?
If you ever find a place where there is no loneliness,
Please take me there with you.
My friend, my dear friend, thank you for being you

Even if the silent sky looks different from yesterday,
Who can we blame for that?
Perhaps everybody in this world suffers from nightmares,
How could I whine alone? [This part is more like, "I shouldn't be the one whining when everybody else probably having bad dreams, too"]
There was a place I once wished to go back,
But now, even my footprints look strange to me.

The first verse is what Hae Soo would like to say to Wang So to comfort him, and the second verse is about Hae Soo. In fact, the second verse was the first verse, but the director liked the verse about Wang So more, so that part was included in the episodes. 

IU's most favorite part of the lyrics is "handful." This is because even though Wang So is a prince, all that was ever allowed to him was just a handful of things. Only a handful of sunshine, a handful of friends. She wrote this song hoping that it would comfort the poor 4th prince, so she likes the "handful" part the most. 

Indeed, the 4th prince was allowed only a handful of happiness that didn't even last very long. IU seems to have understood that early on during the production of this show to write this song. The reason why I was appalled by the previous translation of this song was because the emphasis on the "handful" part was gone. 

Thank you for the translations... now I`m crying again. :tears:

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

Yay i saw mine on it!!!!! Hope they all see it too and comment!!!!!! or even better post it on their IGs!

I saw mine too. :heart:

2 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

oh no..is there something wrong with IG? I cant comment on akinahan's post

Yeah!! I have the same problem too. What happen?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

oh no..is there something wrong with IG? I cant comment on akinahan's post

IG has this mechanism to prevent mass spam, if I'm not wrong, because there are a lot of spammers/scammers IG accounts. You have to reduce the number of people you tag with each comment.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

me tooo.. its like i just broke up with someone...:cry:

I feel like my boyfriend cheated on me. 

I had faith in the "it's a sad journey but happy ending". But I feel robbed of my heart. I can see SBS in front of me smashing my heart with a gigantic hammer

• Like 8