[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I am among the minority who is fine with the ending I guess. Their love was doomed to hurt both of them from the beginning. 

Seeing Wang so in the future would be weird for me. Plus his last words are hope for a reunion in the future. With his stubbornness and resilience he will find soo for sure. I am ok with the open ending. It also reminds me what the general said after Wang so killed the monks and burned the monastery, he said to said something like "a thousand years would pass to find your souls  peace or happiness as your punishment". I thought at the time it was foreshadowing. Correct me if I am wrong. 

The acting was good over all. I don't need to mention LJG because he was perfect in this role. He should get all the awards and the praise. 

Editing and some ost were really weird and spoil the flow of the show for me. 

Still there are some episodes that I want to rewatch again and again (not the last two of course) 

Thanks everyone for the fun ride. I appreciate all the recappers. So long 

• Like 17

I don't want to sound like a nagging old person but

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to write an open letter to an instagram id? Or how do fans reach out to LJK?

If I have to make an instagram id for this I will.. or can an email be sent?.. Just tell of anyway to reach out to him...his agency...

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

LOL in fact I like the end even if it's just me! Somehow I expected for NO So in modern era. (Leaving the end open for a sequel?)

And these are my first thoughts:

1 Hae Soo left the palace because she loved their child more than anything. She knew that if she tells So about the baby he would have never allowed her to leave. She did what was best for the child. To be raised free.

2 Jung already told to So that the baby is his and Hae Soo when he told him that Soo wish was that the child to not be raised in palace. So was never stupid, he realized that the baby is his but he respected HS desire. That is why So allowed Jung to return to the palace.

And the writer redeem his/herself in my eyes for the baby story. All in all this drama was a MASTERPRICE!

Congratulations to the actors and actresses and the casting director and for their wonderful job! And now I will wait for a big award for LJG brilliant performance.

Maybe that is why she smile when she leave the palace? Because she finally save one life, her own baby

OMG this is sad

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

DEAR LJK,

Can you do your fans a favour. Just go to a coffee shop with IU.. have a coffee, chit - chat like its a date ( yes.. pretend date), post the 2 minute video on our instagram with the caption..

"WS finds HS"

I guess we will have our closure! We don't expect professional video.

Totally devastated

Yours Truly

Fans!

( Just support us like we supported you. Its too painful)

LOL

• Like 8

despite the ending that make me feel bit disappointed.. :tears: but i love this drama from the begining until the end.. :D for the first time I'm watched on going saeguk drama without skip the episode.. Every monday and tuesday I'm always waiting and curious for the next episode although know this drama would be sad in the end..:tears: and everyday I'm always see the IG/news of Lee Joon Gi and IU and the other cast.. :lol: and every night the ost become my first playlist to hear.. :lol: and everytime I'm always open this forum.. from the 1st page until now 1824 page more and sometimes i post my thought and my excitement..:w00t:  this drama really make my monday and tuesday always awaited.. :rolleyes: Argghh.. and now this drama has ended.. :bawling: I think i will miss MLSHR moment especially wangsoo and haesoo scene.. Thankyou MLSHR, writer-nim , Lee Joon Gi :wub: Lee Ji eun and the other cast.. you all really make my 2 months full of many feelings and the last thankyou @kaiskloset who created this forum because I can share and see the analyze, the spoiler, the bts, and many more.. you're guys so amazing..:blush: 

THANKYOU MOONLOVERS and I WILL FIND YOU SEASON 2 HAHAHAHA :lol: ARGGHH SEASON 2 PLEASE OR NEW DRAMA WITH THE SAME CAST ????!!!??!!!  :glasses:

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

LOL in fact I like the end even if it's just me! Somehow I expected for NO So in modern era. (Leaving the end open for a sequel?)

And these are my first thoughts:

1 Hae Soo left the palace because she loved their child more than anything. She knew that if she tells So about the baby he would have never allowed her to leave. She did what was best for the child. To be raised free.

2 Jung already told to So that the baby is his and Hae Soo when he told him that Soo wish was that the child to not be raised in palace. So was never stupid, he realized that the baby is his but he respected HS desire. That is why So allowed Jung to return to the palace.

And the writer redeem his/herself in my eyes for the baby story. All in all this drama was a MASTERPRICE!

Congratulations to the actors and actresses and the casting director and for their wonderful job! And now I will wait for a big award for LJG brilliant performance.

1. I thought the same.. specially given she knew how lady oh's kid was killed in name of the throne.. and things could go wrong for her kid..plus its a girl not even a boy.. so she would be reduced to being a maid and what not

• Like 8

The first half an hour I was busy bawling (*thinking  okay we'll get our happy moment soon)

The next half an hour: (not in sequence)

- Hmm Baek Ah and that slime (*please make it short)

- Okay Baek Ah and woo hee incarnated (*that's weird)

- Huh Baek Ah and wook (*thinking where's my OTP)

- Wang So and YH (*why do I need to see her again?)

The moment I saw Soo having a baby I was dang sure we won't have 21st century OTP.

At least So is dead, Go Ha Jin surely will need a lifetime of therapy.

• Like 10

I need a Movie or a second season, please. Can we write to SBS and have our dream comes true?

Not like the ending. I'll So and Hae Soo happy. Why not???

In the future is better as nothing. I'm waiting!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, appledao184 said:

After watch ep 20...i really want to kill the writer...what the hell is she thinking to make all the character end like that?

it was the novel's fault for killing all of them.. why did the novel writer made that kind of story was beyond me.. maybe, it was real life story of a chinese emperor?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

so the reason why they flashed HJ back to the future was to show product endorsement....wtf..

Even the serum got highlight. But no Wang So. They chose serum over LJK.

KILL THEM

• Like 16