[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 hours ago, eunki said:

I was OK with the ending but unfortunately DVD news came today right after I watched ep.20 and it killed my day(( I agree that ML is a great love story and sometimes love cannot win over life, but nevertheless this ending is so cruel :tears: I will put my lamenting in a spoiler, just need to write it out..

Hide contents

HS lived in an alien era, was tortured and betrayed, made hips of wrong decisions but always tried to keep her principles and be a good person. Finally she was able to be with the man she truly loved, but it very soon came out that indeed love is not enough. She left WS, lived missing him every moment and wished to see him one more time, but died with a doubt if WS resented her till the end. She woke up as GHJ and seemed to be quite happy except having nightmares, but JM had to come with a cryptic face and force her memories. So she ended up with crying in front of the picture feeling sorry and guilty and supposedly again longing for that man who died 1000years ago....the end. 

WS was abused as a child and treated as an animal until he met HS, the one who taught him love. It took him several years of sacrifice, rejections, humiliation, desperation to finally gain her heart but eventually he made a decision that he needs power as well. He succeeded and became the king, however very soon it came out that he couldn't have both power and love. He was forced to marry the woman he didn't love, to kill people close to ones he loved. Finally he was forced to let HS go for reasons he could not understand, jealousy and anger deprived him of a chance to see his love before she died so he had to live long years with this guilt and regrets. Left by everybody, WS in despair promises to find his Soo... the end.

If I saw HS died and didn't wake up as GHJ, and WS died saying Soo name that's the end, sad but ok. If they showed their meeting in modern time, even only 5minutes that's fine. But they chose to leave them suffering endlessly both so miserable and desperate!! And the fact that we all know they filmed that scene just makes me mad. Piggyback is beautifully done and I was happy to see them happy, but to think about WS lines when he denied that life is fleeting- I was telling him back "no, WS, your father was right, life IS fleeting, your happiness will last less than a year and then you'll be suffering till you die and HS will be suffering till she dies and even after she dies!" And I will suffer with you, poor me :tears:

I cried reading the text you wrote in the spoiler. I do not know your location, i wish you are near so i can hug you. Instances like this, geography is a richard simmons. Please know that i do not pity you, i totally understand, and it's normal. This phase will pass. :)

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I cried reading the text you wrote in the spoiler. I do not know your location, i wish you are near so i can hug you. Instances like this, geography is a richard simmons. Please know that i do not pity you, i totally understand, and it's normal. This phase will pass. :)

Thank you so much for your compassion)) Don't worry, I'll be alright :) It's just that I became bipolar with this drama- one day happy, next day miserable :D but yes, I suppose this phase will pass

• Like 6

Seem like this film not only make our heart broken by it's script but also make our heart torn in reality.  I used to crying so much then, and now I'm feeling sad that our actors can not received what They deserve to have. 

if they reslease the DVD without uncut scenes, Which idiots want to buy those dvd when they can download on the internet. Those Poeple hate this film or too stupid???

I feel so sad for this drama ... 

• Like 10

On 11/25/2016 at 0:22 PM, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Okay! So an update on the Postcard Project!! So I was thinking December 5th would be a good day for everyone to mail out their postcards... I think that sending them individually will have a big impact and if we send on the same day, they should arrive around the same time so hopefully it will bring notice! I am totally willing to change things though, I truly have little idea of what I'm doing!! (if anyone wants to take over, go for it!) I put a sample wording on their (thank you @sublimelyheureuse) but I obviously don't have any Korean translation for anything, so if someone wants to take that on so that the companies can actually read what we write, that would be great!! :D I love you guys!

(btw, I made this in MS paint, so be gentle... I have no computer skills)

Hide contents

postcard3_zpskalgbgwx.png?t=1480011688

The Korean fans on DC are thinking of doing this as well, soecifically targeting the ending with Wang So and Ha Jin in the present. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, hobeverly1212 said:

sorry...i didnt get the mail...so whats this project/thing about keep trying and postcard???

We're doing a Postcard Project where we basically send postcards to the production companies (hopefully a lot of us will do it so it is overwhelming and they FEEL OUR LOVE!!!) to thank them for the show, tell them how much we love it, and ask for them to release the DVD/special episode/second season/movie. I'm working on getting a few simple phrases translated into Korean so people can write them on there. For now, here's the information:

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

The Korean fans on DC are thinking of doing this as well, soecifically targeting the ending with Wang So and Ha Jin in the present. 

YAY!!! I really hope they do! If we band together, maybe we'll get results!!

Thank you for always keeping us informed about the Korean fans... it's greatly appreciated! :heart: We stand united!

• Like 11

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

We're doing a Postcard Project where we basically send postcards to the production companies (hopefully a lot of us will do it so it is overwhelming and they FEEL OUR LOVE!!!) to thank them for the show, tell them how much we love it, and ask for them to release the DVD/special episode/second season/movie. I'm working on getting a few simple phrases translated into Korean so people can write them on there. For now, here's the information:

Hide contents

YAY!!! I really hope they do! If we band together, maybe we'll get results!!

Thank you for always keeping us informed about the Korean fans... it's greatly appreciated! :heart: We stand united!

so any "related somewhat" postcard will do?

will wait for the korean translate so we could include it...

• Like 6

7 hours ago, lanjung said:

oh my God, at last, I can login àfter over 1 week just read and confuse.

May be my english is not good enough to understand. But they said this " they fear the actors won't agree to release their publicity rights for them(which is total BS)" . what that means? BS means behind the scene?? the actors (Lee Jun Gi, IU, Jong Jong Huyn, KHN..v..v.. don't want to show others behind the scene except those already shown??? am I right? If that, I think we should respect their will.

Correct me if I'm wrong!!!

BS means bullsh*t... BTS is behind the scene...

we just have to wait for news.. i dont think actor's wont agree because it will help their publicity more rather than ruin it...

7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@ruizaio -- Thank you and the team for all your efforts in this. I can't say I'm not disappointed and I really don't understand why K production companies are so reluctant to release special edition DVDs. Perhaps there's not a lot of money in it for them and they're ready to move on to the next project. 

Well, if they're not interested in my money, I suppose I can direct it towards something else. ;) To be honest I was prepared to pay good money for it and as someone who is living down under, I would be paying quite a lot including shipping.

It's a shame really. DVDs often can find new audiences which lead to cult followings. It's often the case with US sci-fi shows. 

im saving up for it.. im still hoping.... :cry:

• Like 7

Ok I think we should let the other international fans know about the postcards project by posting the flyer on Facebook, Twitter ect but Facebook pages with many likes should post it and Twitter profiles with many followers as well. 

The Facebook pages must be related to the drama X°D or the ones that talk about dramas :D

• Like 8

I am not sure if I should thank @ruizaio or dislike ... naa I like ruizaio ... and I am gratful to be included
but my heart was so desperately to avoid this thread, as I miss you and MLSHR so bad ...

I so need to rewatch, specially as I dreamed about SoSoo last night ... *sigh*

As I said I avoided the thread
Did they say something about the movie they promised?
Remember to mention me when you find out or PN me if I missed something

Miss ya all ... glad I saw a few in another thread ... I was looking forward to Lee MinHos ne drama, can't even bare to watch that ... I am ruined

• Like 10

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so any "related somewhat" postcard will do?

will wait for the korean translate so we could include it...

I think at this point, any postcard will do! I'm going to be sending in a postcard from where I live so they can see how all over the world the fans are! I actually asked my coworker who just went on vacation in Brazil to bring back blank postcards so I can send those in too (I know, I'm cheating!) I hope to have the translations by the end of today!

1 hour ago, makino92 said:

Ok I think we should let the other international fans know about the postcards project by posting the flyer on Facebook, Twitter ect but Facebook pages with many likes should post it and Twitter profiles with many followers as well. 

The Facebook pages must be related to the drama X°D or the ones that talk about dramas :D

That's a great plan!! I asked my coworker today to translate some phrases (super basic since I didn't want to be demanding towards her) so as soon as I get those, I will update the flyer and we can post it around!! It was actually quite embarrassing to ask for her help, since my drama obsession is kept on the down low at work (I work at an elementary school in Washington state... not exactly kdramaland here). Oh the things I do for this show......

• Like 12