[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler
1 hour ago, virsvirs said:

You guys! This trailer of MLSHR makes me so happy LOL :D

I have no idea what this trailer FMV is saying, but this is so misleading for those who haven't watched MLSHR yet hahaha, it almost makes it seems as if MLSHR were a romantic comedy like Love Actually or something and I laughed my richard simmons off in spite of the language barrier :lol:

Also who else thinks that Lee Jun Gi and IU should be pair off again in a romcom kdrama? :wub:

love the creative trailers around...

this one has a comedic feel.

the one with "Crazy in love" background had a crazy sexy feel..

JG and JE must lurk here with all the creative juices coming from the fans! theyll love it!

• Like 12

I know it had been posted here like, many times. But i still like to listen to "The Song that made the King fell in love to a Court Lady."

So many feels.

Spoiler

The only thing i object of MLSHR is that Soo did not die in WangSo's arms. I don't have any objection about the ending, that they don't meet in the future or anything else. I am one of few that like the ending, and think that the ending is awesome. But the writer is really cruel and made the love story even more brutal by not letting HaeSoo saw WangSo for the last time, vice versa.

I still couldn't bring myself to watch Ep 20 SBS version. I want to get over it, but on the other hand, i don't wanna end it. I don't want any closure, in fact. I wanna keep MLSHR alive.

I know it's not good for the health, but i am still enjoying the torture somehow.:w00t:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

I know it had been posted here like, many times. But i still like to listen to "The Song that made the King fell in love to a Court Lady."

So many feels.

Hide contents

The only thing i object of MLSHR is that Soo did not die in WangSo's arms. I don't have any objection about the ending, that they don't meet in the future or anything else. I am one of few that like the ending, and think that the ending is awesome. But the writer is really cruel and made the love story even more brutal by not letting HaeSoo saw WangSo for the last time, vice versa.

I still couldn't bring myself to watch Ep 20 SBS version. I want to get over it, but on the other hand, i don't wanna end it. I don't want any closure, in fact. I wanna keep MLSHR alive.

I know it's not good for the health, but i am still enjoying the torture somehow.:w00t:

Hear hear! I am one of those who don't like them to meet in the future. But I was open for Wang So And Hae Soo to meet moments before she died.

• Like 7

After a long day I come on here to fall in love with Wang So all over again! Sheesh how long will this feeling last!

I have not rewatched but all the fan vids are awesome thanks for posting guys! I'm glad some of you have not left yet lets stay to our hearts content and slowly leave as we are ready lol. 

• Like 12

8 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

The Princess Weiyoung?

It looks like MLSHR to an extent. Which means I don't know if my heart can take watching it right now. lol

The one that got Vanness in it? I accidentally watched a scene of it on IG, the one where Vanness saved the girl from falling but he ended up almost falling himself. His hairstyle reminded me of Wang So and the setting looked much like the scene of Wook giving Soo the bracelet. But the thing is while I have nothing against Vanness, he is not appealing for me, plus the whole saving the girl but end up saved by her is silly. And I couldn't help scrutinizing his face (and expecting extreme closeup scene lol) to see his emotion. Still, nobody comes close to LJG's level.

It's nothing personal about Vanness, really. In fact all Asian male actors except LJG now look like walking potatoes to me haha. I'm doomed.

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

So many feels.

Its was like a bang! at the end where a simple song can make a big difference in HS mood at the end of her life.. its like a reminder and a revelation that it was the moment where WS realized his feelings for HS... and HS smiled knowing what moment she was loved by WS... it somehow made me accept that she didnt see WS at the end (because it was written in the original novel) coz she was made happy just because of a song...

7 minutes ago, tinniet said:

The one that got Vanness in it? I accidentally watched a scene of it on IG, the one where Vanness saved the girl from falling but he ended up almost falling himself. His hairstyle reminded me of Wang So and the setting looked much like the scene of Wook giving Soo the bracelet. But the thing is while I has nothing against Vanness, he doesn't appeal me, plus the whole saving the girl but end up saved by her is silly. And I couldn't help scrutinizing his face (and expecting extreme closeup scene lol) to see his emotion. Still, nobody comes close to LJG's level.

It's nothing personal about Vanness, really. In fact all Asian male actors except LJG now look like walking potatoes to me haha. I'm doomed.

our standards getting ruined, eh?.... hahahaha

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

Its was like a bang! at the end where a simple song can make a big difference in HS mood at the end of her life.. its like a reminder and a revelation that it was the moment where WS realized his feelings for HS... and HS smiled knowing what moment she was loved by WS... it somehow made me accept that she didnt see WS at the end (because it was written in the original novel) coz she was made happy just because of a song...

our standards getting ruined, eh?.... hahahaha

LJG as Wang So is too perfect it's almost unfair for other actors (how will they possibly ever beat him now? At least in my heart lol). Fortunately my standard of my RL Wang So is free from any LJG's impact LOL (eventhough he got irked so much everytime I started talking about LJG :P)

• Like 11

Idk if this is posted it here, but the MV makes  my heart cried out for MLSHR again. The voice of LJK keep on ringing in my ears and my heart is listening to it again and sgain. I watched this MV for more than 10 times now that i almost memorized all the dialogues (in english). 

• Like 22

22 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I saw this minutes ago. I actually just finished cursing ten thousand devils in hell. Because to me this is unacceptable! An abomination! 

I am not familiar with the the korean music awards thingy so can someone please explain if this is reasonable? Any reaction will be highly appreciated. 

WHAT????? Seriously??? what happened to the Korean music industry? Who are the people behind this award? Are they deaf or do not know the depth of the song?  It ruined my night! I really want to curse. √°}÷¢×[Π°£#¶`£€°\\©`¥¥+×<°|!!]

It seems they are bullying us. I mean the MLSHR.  Bad! Bad Blobfish!

6HDN7XnyVOeQM.gif

• Like 15

1 minute ago, ShaiKeun said:

WHAT????? Seriously??? what happened to the Korean music industry? Who are the people behind this award? Are they deaf or do not know the depth of the song?  It ruined my night! I really want to curse. √°}÷¢×[Π°£#¶`£€°\\©`¥¥+×<°|!!]

Is there any chance they not nominate MLSHR Ost because the drama is still air when they announce the nominee? 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

The Princess Weiyoung?

It looks like MLSHR to an extent. Which means I don't know if my heart can take watching it right now. lol

Just started to watch Princess Weiyoung a few hours ago. 2 episodes in I get this:

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2016_11_19_at_6_52_52_PM.png

Girl. Girl, why you gotta ask that question?

tumblr_ogcdijcvGz1s8t96qo8_500.png

tumblr_ogcdijcvGz1s8t96qo6_500.png

tumblr_inline_mz91g75wzm1qbd7br.png?w=61

• Like 21