[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Omo!What's this I hear about LJK/KHN issue?Woke up to posts discussing about about this.Honestly,I have millions of things I can lash back to whoever is in their bubbles.I bet my words can poke a hole through them.But I won't.No use trying talk to them if they are so tightly bound by their own point of view that they don't want to listen to others.It'll take something drastic or tragic to make them see the bigger picture.

LJK and KHN are AMAZING actors.They can potray such characters which are so different from their real personality.And they do it so well that I am always hooked onto their characters everytime they're onscreen.KHN is such a cutie and LJK is really playful in real life that I enjoy watching their antics in the BTS.LJK has been in this field longer than KHN so of course he is the better actor.But given the same amount of years that LJK had in this field,I'm sure KHN can be as great as LJK.

Sure there were some times when we hated Wook.You can't expect us to cheer when we found out that Wook had a hand in making SoSoo's lives difficult.Of course we'd hate him at that point of time.But overall I think at least most of us sympathise with him.We understand him and pity him too.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

I have watched dramas of all actors you listed. I like all of them but PYC & ZIS have not touched me as an actor yet. JH was my first until he got possessed by Jack Sparrow.. I stil love him though. Then HB, I thought he is a good actor. The latest was SJS. Now I found my best actor LJG. Every character he played was distict from each other. I have not found any korean actor who has done that.  Esp Wang So, he was WS from head to toe. His portrayal of this character was just phenomenal.

AGREE!

JH (:lol: laugh first fr tht statement) in slave hunter & shine or go crazy seems almost the same.

LJG just compare him in all his saeguk dramas... definitely different.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, pauexclusive said:

Oh Hi......definition your face! :wub:

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, look at that profile alone.

I can look at this pic all day. 

I want to print it and frame just like the cosmo photo shoot with JE. 

That's just his face profile. How much more if we consider the caliber of his acting? He is a true blue actor. I love him then. And i love him more now. 

• Like 20

8 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

Poor KHN. He hasn't even achieved the leading man status yet and some stupid fan is trying to ruin the popularity he is getting now. I still hope he'll be a lead in his next project.

Spoiler

It's really sad because at the end of the day, however those lowlifes i mean irrational fans conduct themselves somehow reflect back on KHN. It will not define him directly but indirectly. So as fans it's really important to be very careful. I really hope they learn how to widen their horizons. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, RoxanaR said:

You wacth the rating of the LTBS , even I like Lee minho , the first episode didn´t catch me , And all comments were about how pretty is Jun Jihyun

I see many comments that dislike LMH acting but they said I will be the opportunity and tehy will watch the next episodes , but when MLSHR got aired the firts episode got a lot of hate :angry: ....

Anyway I like LMH and JJH but if the drama don´t catch my attenbtion I don´t gonna watch it ...I´m not a great fan of the dramas, I just watch the dramas that catch my attention 

Not to discredit their hard work n ability, but imo LMH, SJK, KSH make it to the big league can be largely credited to their female lead. Their female costars are big names (I would say even bigger than them) which help propel them. Behind every successful man, there us a woman. How true.. hopefully our JG will be paired with a good big name female in his next production.

• Like 14

I watch this drama because of Kang Hanuel.  He was a scene stealer on the heirs and Angel's eyes. I keep wondering why this kid hasn't been in a lead role yet. He is more talented than some of the leading actors around. By the way, I just finished LJG's Two Weeks, he was there as cameo.

On the other hand, this drama is my first LJG drama but we have to be objective here; LJG delivered a different level of performance as Wang So. For me, it is the best portrayed character in kdramaland.

For these past 2 months after obsessing Wang So, I watched all his drama except Joseon Gunman and Scholar Who Walk Night, which I am going to watch this weekend. I can say he has been a good actor since his first drama. I just didn't know. But I can say Wang So is his best played character. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 21

23 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

I watch this drama because of Kang Hanuel.  He was a scene stealer on the heirs and Angel's eyes. I keep wondering why this kid hasn't been in a lead role yet. He is more talented than some of the leading actors around.

On the other hand, this drama is my first LJG drama but we have to be objective here; LJG delivered a different level of performance as Wang So. For me, it is the best portrayed character in kdramaland. For these past 2 months after obsessing Wang So, I watched all his drama except Joseon Gunman and Scholar Who Walk Night, which I am going to watch this weekend. I can say he has been a good actor since his first drama. I just didn't know. But I can say Wang So is the best played character. 

I think his performance in TKATC is the best. It was his break in the entertainment industry and it defined him as an actor in the real meaning of the word. But i agree that his role as WS will be his definition for a while. Partly because of the drama, too. The drama in totality is just the bomb. MLSHR is love. LJG is love. :)

• Like 14

Yes Gongil is the best in a movie. Speaking of movie, I read that he debut in movie in Japan. I hope he will go back to making movies but I demand (1) drama per year. :):)  

9 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I think his performance in TKATC is the best. It was his break in the entertainment industry and it defined him as an actor in the real meaning of the word. But i agree that his role as WS will be his definition for a while. Partly because of the drama, too. The drama in totality is just the bomb. MLSHR is love. LJG is love. :)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Omo!What's this I hear about LJK/KHN issue?Woke up to posts discussing about about this.Honestly,I have millions of things I can lash back to whoever is in their bubbles.I bet my words can poke a hole through them.But I won't.No use trying talk to them if they are so tightly bound by their own point of view that they don't want to listen to others.It'll take something drastic or tragic to make them see the bigger picture.

LJK and KHN are AMAZING actors.They can potray such characters which are so different from their real personality.And they do it so well that I am always hooked onto their characters everytime they're onscreen.KHN is such a cutie and LJK is really playful in real life that I enjoy watching their antics in the BTS.LJK has been in this field longer than KHN so of course he is the better actor.But given the same amount of years that LJK had in this field,I'm sure KHN can be as great as LJK.

Sure there were some times when we hated Wook.You can't expect us to cheer when we found out that Wook had a hand in making SoSoo's lives difficult.Of course we'd hate him at that point of time.But overall I think at least most of us sympathise with him.We understand him and pity him too.

I wonder, they did the same thing to IU & Kang Ha Na. They bashed that poor girls merciless. Yet, they got pissed for a harmless jokes & viewers anger tpward Wook? My God!! Wook is a character. Wook is not KHN.    They shud know KHN successfully potrayed Wook when his character rcvd so much hate. They shud be proud of KHN

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

They are going to release the movie Jan 2017 right? Never been a fan to resident evil franchise (except for the game) before but this time is for Joon Gi.

Spoiler

Not a fan of the franchise, too. But i am interested in the latest installment because of LJG. Oh, the things we do all for the love of LJG.

• Like 9

Oh wow people get offended over a fictional character. :huh: This world is really something lol. Whenever I see someone being unjust to Wang So (Which is seldom), I just explain how he's written, his backstory, but I don't really bring up LJG when necessary. They're separate entities even tho Joon Gi MADE Wang So. Maybe there really are some unruly LJG fans, but the ones I have seen and interacted with, they're pretty cool and mature, especially the Korean official fanclub members. Well, he's one of the Hallyu stars with a longstanding solid fanclub anyway.

POINT IS... Wait... Never mind... Closed-minded people will never get the point. :D *breaaaathes*

IN OTHER NEWS, I hope we get positive results in the upcoming SBS Drama Awards! Scarlet Heart: Ryeo HWAITING! 

• Like 16

@amisyka77 how can i tag a post? still trying to figure out how this forum works...

btw i've never watched a Resident Evil movie... once i even bought the movie ticket but i left before the movie started, lol. But i'm tempted to watch the next movie only for LJG, maybe it's my only chance to watch him on a big screen (faints) even if it's only for 10 or 15 minutes....

Last night i met a friend i haven´t seen for a long time. Imagine how excited I was when I discovered that she loves K-dramas and was still mourning over MLSHR ending!!! I’m from Venezuela and besides my sister and mom I can’t talk to anyone about K-dramas… I always feel so alone and that’s why I’m so happy dropping here…

About KHN’s fans, I have say I don’t understand why some fans bring other actors/actresses down, when they wanna put their fave star up. The best way to praise your fave star is by counting their good qualifications not badmouthing others. When I don’t like an actor/actress/drama I just say I don’t like him/her/it, period. For example I never compare LJG to KHN. I like KHN (I don’t like Wook) but I looooooove LJG and I only sing his praises… that’s what fangirling means to me

I’m trying to convice myself I’m resigned about not having a second season, movie, special, spinoff, new bts, pics or anything about the drama… so I’m preparing myself to be nervous/sad/angry about this year's awards… with bad ratings I don’t expect much recognition but as I know the drama and the actors deserve all the awards I know I’m gonna be mad… At least I hope they’ll attend so I’ll be able to see them together one more time… am I being greedy? 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Why they name it Asia? No other countries include in this awards right? 

In US, they call baseball championship "World Series" -- go figure. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Oh wow people get offended over a fictional character. :huh: This world is really something lol. 

POINT IS... Wait... Never mind... Closed-minded people will never get the point. :D *breaaaathes*

People would get offended by anything nowadays -- the fact that your macadamia nuts is served in its package, not in a bowl, for instance. So you abuse your status & orders the captain to return to the gate at JFK to kick the flight attendant out. What a nutcase. 

If I'm offended by all the "Wooking", I'd stay & defend my man! (which I did one time tho' Wook is not my man).

But at the end of the day, LJG / WS still rules -- I'm biased.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I was looking at this Chinese synopsis of Ep-19, which describes how everyone that can (well...only BA & Wook left really) has come to see HS off.

But then HS turns around to have a last glance -- turns out not at the palace, but actually hoping by a remote chance HE would come send her off too... :(

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Oh wow people get offended over a fictional character. :huh: This world is really something lol. Whenever I see someone being unjust to Wang So (Which is seldom), I just explain how he's written, his backstory, but I don't really bring up LJG when necessary. They're separate entities even tho Joon Gi MADE Wang So. Maybe there really are some unruly LJG fans, but the ones I have seen and interacted with, they're pretty cool and mature, especially the Korean official fanclub members. Well, he's one of the Hallyu stars with a longstanding solid fanclub anyway.

IN OTHER NEWS, I hope we get positive results in the upcoming SBS Drama Awards! Scarlet Heart: Ryeo HWAITING! 

Exactly!! Some people got pissed off because of a fictional character. This people shud get a life.  For me, they are just being petty & childish

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, magdale said:

This tribute video shows well the progression of Wang So and his sad ending, this is one of the best characters in Kdrama that I have had the opportunity to see and only proves how good actor is Lee Joon Gi to bring him to life and make it believable.

Awww... the happy bit in the middle made me sad! My poor lonely Wolf-Prince....

We should send this video to PD-nim to PROVE how much we need a happy ending! Obviously, he's suffered enough!! (and so have we!)

• Like 11