[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Picture Credti: @MAROSA_JIN

CxdZYyuVQAEMdUm.jpg

Who's that guy to LJG's right? And which show is he in?

The pairings on the right seems correct, but the pairings on the left .... ???

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This tweet has been cut off. But I found in it the perfect term to describe our predicament right now:  G-Shock! 

I'm not using JGshock since it's a twitter username. Plus I like G-Shock! better coz of the flow :)

Are you suffering from G-Shock! like I am?

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

CxdZYyuVQAEMdUm.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This tweet has been cut off. But I found in it the perfect term to describe our predicament right now:  G-Shock! 

I'm not using JGshock since it's a twitter username. Plus I like G-Shock! better coz of the flow :)

Are you suffering from G-Shock! like I am?

He looks like Yoo Ah In to me. But I dont recall Yoo Ah In in latest drama this year??

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Yoo Ah In-six flying dragons

• Like 4

I was absent yesterday and i found so many posts to read!!! Tais thread is still going strong

@antiherofans @shairli when i watched the whole secuence of pics it was like watching the drama itself... I did exagerate but i couldn't help ir

Lol so happy y hay now we add a new word to our vocabulary: shireunde. I learned so much here from history to astronomy... 

@MAROSA_JIN thank you as always for the beautiful gifs and

@wordsmyth0253 thanks for the vids

I always planned to watch legend of the blue sea and Gobling... I love the actors, even if they're not a must watch. But now i don't feel like watching anything unless LJG is in it. Kim JaeWon is a must watch for me, he has a new drama and i don't know if i could watch it... maybe later

Mean while i'll keep rewatching ML and currently watching Arang and the Magistrate. Next? Hero

• Like 12

Re-watching the ending and putting myself through the pain again (lol). Despite the fact that it is a heartbreaking scene, I particularly love this shot and the mise-en-scene. Can't help but be reminded of this quote from another movie: 

tumblr_ofyymclMQA1vj33npo1_500.jpg

Nobody ever wins the games. Period. There are survivors. There are no winners.

*ugh right in the feels*

• Like 21

1 hour ago, phenyl said:

chingu, wanna ask a question about SBS drama awards, how about drama that start at 2016 but finished 2017(LOTBS), is it nominated at 2016 or 2017 drama awards?

PS: nice idea for business...gonna help with withdrawal syndrom...since wang so is cow king:blush:

That depends on how many episodes air in 2016 and how many in 2017.

LOTBS will air 14 eps in 2016 and 6 in 2017, so most likely nominated for 2016 SBS Drama Award.

Eg. of past SBS dramas: Punch has 6 out of 19 eps in dec 2014 ---> nominated for 2015 award

Six Flying Dragons has 26 out of 50 eps in 2015 ---> nominated for 2015 award

Remember; War of the Son has 6 out of 20 eps in dec 2015 ---> most likely nominated this year 2016

Hopefully LJG can win Daesang for SBS Drama Award this year.. usually they have the 4 or 5 nominees for it.. The actor/actress that miss out on the Top Excellence category could most likely be the Daesang winner.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, tinniet said:
  Hide contents

I came as a neutral person commenting on her post, not as a LJG's fan to avoid my opinion taken as subjective one (and I did write neutral comments). I couldn't dig deeper about the bad and childish jokes she said LJG made on KHN because then I would sound too curious while I said that I didn't care about LJG at all LOL

Even if there is any, I believe KHN doesn't have hard feeling toward LJG. They're too close to take the jokes seriously, it's only the fans who get over protective and over sensitive sometimes.

Haters going to hate.

For this last two months, I have been reading about Lee Joon Gi. The man does not need to prove anything. He has achieved a lot already. He even got an international award already e.g. Hawaii Intl Film Festival at the age of 25 because of his acting ability. Now he is starting to get noticed in Hollywood. So there was no competition in the first place not even with any current 'it' actors.

I feel sorry for KHN though for how this kind of fan is behaving. It would cause more harm to KHN considering he's only starting to get noticed. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, tinniet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Remember the IG account that I said bashing LJG? I said I would ignore it because it wasn't worth my energy trying to explain but I ended up explaining to her LOL (I really got too much free time) and yes, as I expected, it was totally fruitless. I just wrote about the award system in AAA and she got all reactive accusing me as LJG's fan trying to humiliate KHN's fans because LJG wasn't nominated LOL

But at least I got part of her so-called reason for bashing LJG (let's just take that she told the truth). She said that LJG's fans bashed KHN for his role as Wook and that LJG made some bad jokes to KHN in interview (can someone highlight me about this? Because I don't remember any). While it's clear from our "banter" that she is a fanatic immature fan who is impossible to reason with, I think LJG's fans need to introspect as well. Eclipses and angels in Soompi are very mature and well behaved but I believe there are LJG's fans out there who couldn't differentiate between the role and the real actor. They may really did bash KHN and evoked the defensive mode of KHN's fans. This fan said that she just wanted to protect KHN from LJG's fans and while it might sound exaggerated, I believe there is some truth in it.

What makes me sad is that they start hating on LJG because of the misdeed some of his fans do while we know that he is indeed a very good person and not deserving the hate at all.

I'm starting to get seriously irritated. So this fan is bashing Joon Gi for what his fans (supposedly) did? And for this "bad joke", that none of us even know? :huh: Does this fan even watch BTS clips or something? KHN was in the last day of filming supporting Joon Gi! If that wasn't enough proof of their sunbae-hoobae relationship/friendship, then I don't know what else is. I know the fan is already biased, but to purposely bash a very hardworking and humble actor is just SO IRRITATING I WANT TO STAB EVERYONE. 

*breathes*

I'm so sorry chingus, I'm so agitated. I'm five hours overtime from work, my boss lashed out unreasonably, and my country is in the midst of political crisis due to the stupidity of people. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone is willingly being an idiot even in the matters of fandoms LOL. :D

• Like 18

On 17 November 2016 at 8:06 PM, junejungki said:

To be honest, I was a silent reader in this forum. I am not interested to post comment thus I didnt registered. But things change after 3rd episode. I quickly register so that I can post comments here and also be part of the mad house :yum:

The result?? Within 2 months after registered, my status in this thread/forum is superstar. hahahah!!

That is quite a milestone. :) Congratulations! It's amazing you achieved that in two months. Maybe I can also look forward for my promotion. :) 

Edit *Oh I did't realise I already have the superstar badge. Yesterday, my level was  still'casual'.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

I'm starting to get seriously irritated. So this fan is bashing Joon Gi for what his fans (supposedly) did? And for this "bad joke", that none of us even know? :huh: Does this fan even watch BTS clips or something? KHN was in the last day of filming supporting Joon Gi! If that wasn't enough proof of their sunbae-hoobae relationship/friendship, then I don't know what else is. I know the fan is already biased, but to purposely bash a very hardworking and humble actor is just SO IRRITATING I WANT TO STAB EVERYONE. 

*breathes*

I'm so sorry chingus, I'm so agitated. I'm five hours overtime from work, my boss lashed out unreasonably, and my country is in the midst of political crisis due to the stupidity of people. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone is willingly being an idiot even in the matters of fandoms LOL. :D

take a breath unnie...... just remember new magic word "shireunde" to all bad things ;)

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

That is quite a milestone. :) Congratulations! It's amazing you achieved that in two months. Maybe I can also look forward for my promotion. :) 

Edit *Oh I did't realise I already have the superstar badge. Yesterday, my level was just 'casual'.

I was surprised too with my superstar status. I dont really understand how the system works in this forum but that's ok. I'm here because of LJG & MLSHR 

:blush:

• Like 14

5 hours ago, shairli said:

Will do!

I :heart: that phrase :blush:나도[Nado]

... previously my attention was more to SJS + PYC + ZIS + HB + JH .... wow that is a lot! ok.. let us just forget them all :P

I have watched dramas of all actors you listed. I like all of them but PYC & ZIS have not touched me as an actor yet. JH was my first until he got possessed by Jack Sparrow.. I stil love him though. Then HB, I thought he is a good actor. The latest was SJS. Now I found my best actor LJG. Every character he played was distict from each other. I have not found any korean actor who has done that.  Esp Wang So, he was WS from head to toe. His portrayal of this character was just phenomenal.

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

*breathes*

Spoiler

Aigoo now I feel bad for you, I deliberately put it in spoiler tag because actually it's kinda off topic and I know it may make some people uncomfortable. Too bad you read it after having such a bad day.

I've tried to explain to her that KHN respects LJG and how come she was so bitter towards the person whom his idol respects, but she started about that bad jokes matter I really have no idea about and how LJG's fans bashed KHN because of his role, and that she thought KHN didn't respect LJG anymore now. Tbh I was so irritated at this point that my following comment became very sarcastic because she tarnished not only LJG's image, but KHN's as well. Now I regret letting my emotion took place LOL but no serious harm done, at least on my part :P

We should move on now chingu, haha. Just rest and forget about my post^^

• Like 7

*breathes*

Only in Cosmopolitan magazine's interview, Joon Gi makes jokes about Kang Ha Neul but I do not see anything bad there, is a harmless joke among friends. In the first part of the video from 0:10 - 0:52.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Only in Cosmopolitan magazine's interview, Joon Gi makes jokes about Kang Ha Neul but I do not see anything bad there, is a harmless joke among friends. In the first part of the video from 0:10 - 0:52.

Poor KHN. He hasn't even achieved the leading man status yet and some stupid fan is trying to ruin the popularity he is getting now. I still hope he'll be a lead in his next project.

• Like 11

*breathes*

show her this, so she will be irritated too hahaha.... i believe this is the last day of shooting (where WS and HS do the shadow play)

Spoiler

• Like 13