[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

34 minutes ago, glacial said:

You know how they say when a child has grown up with abusive parents, whether verbal or physical or both, most of those kids end up doing the same damage to their own kids despite all the pain they went through. I kind of saw that streak with Gwangjong. He was so mean to his son with Yeon hwa, he kept calling it "that kid" as if it wasn't his kid and didn't want to talk to him or attend the birthday. It just mirrored that disgust and dislike that Queen Yoo treated him with and he will probably treat that son the same way and give the same scars and hurt... wow. its pretty sad. 

I agree with you because it has psychological effect on the child especially when it occurs at a very young age.  Victims of abuse needs help from experts.

GJ rarely listen to anyone when it comes to family matters.  Perhaps when HS is still around, and in the palace, she will certainly remind him not to do the same mistake his parents did to him.  He doesn't have people around that he can listen to. I feel sorry for his son.

• Like 11

19 hours ago, zi4r said:

So let me get this straight.

The conclusion is:

• GJ is left all alone, no relationship with his kids (HS's or otherwise)
  • All the achievements in his reign, he sees them as pointless.... "Futile"
  • People call his reign a "bloodbath" even though he freed slaves & did good for the commoners
  • For some reason, Jimong gets to go to the future...... with BETTER TEETH this time. Why?
  • HS didn't remember her time in Goryeo and is kinda living in happiness...... So Jimong has to destroy that as well.

That's about it, yeah?

I ask you again. WHAT'S THE FRACKING POINT?!!!

Why is Jimong in the future?????? To have a happily-ever-after with HS???

Wae?!!!! kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Exactly! JM is the main actually... yes, must be..

• Like 7

@liplockvomit  I appreciate we should feel compassion for her life etc and she had a horrible set of trials etc and glad she got home and had a child yada yada.  But i cant feel that compassion, she resented WS through a lot of it as she thought he would be a tyrant of a king, she could of used that differently and tried to influence him as she had the power over him as he loved her that much.

But i cant as you said WS life sucked in this and knowing from first episode to last he suffered so much to become a king, she influenced all the other princes as well and not all for the better.

But jung yes i dont know the motivation behind that either, but one mistake on his part he was the one who caused the life long suffering of the king who never got to say goodbye to her and to her (deserved now in my opinion) that she went through all of that pain and suffering till childbirth when WS could of been there.

It was glossed over way to easily and quickly for my liking at the end of the drama everyone knew exactly the magnitude of his love for her but yet Jung it was still about him.

Watching her at the end looking back at the paintings crying saying she is sorry she left him alone, in normal dramas i would of felt so much compassion and bitter sweet about it but in this one i resented her more for it due to all the factors I have already posted about.

• Like 2

I guess I’m the opposite of most people here. Upon first time viewing even though it hurts and I was bawling like crazy I accept the ending thinking it was okay really, but after watching it with subs and the more I think and mull about it (withdrawal symptoms) the angrier I get, they deserve so much better. My SoSoo couple deserve to have their happy ending.

I don’t mind sad ending, we need those when we need a good cry, what I can’t swallow is where do we go from here. We left Soo/Ha Jin in such a mess she was better off not remembering her time in Goryeo. So was alone and become more and more ruthless in the palace. Does their love destroy each other?  

It’s my first time watching a saegeuk in full from beginning to end. I sincerely hope it won’t be my last. :bawling:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Chinguuuuuuu~~~ this is HELLA FUNNY!! Lol.

Thank you for making me smile again~~ after 12hrs feeling so forlorn :tears:

ahahah... good to know i can bring back your smile..

be happy chinggu....

praying hard for SBS release the epilogue, i need it. i really hate SBS right now. kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377 kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, femmy said:

i can accept the ending. But it will be more happy ending more if we have that GHJ meet again with WS and she freely love him, caring him with no worry at all.

oh damn, still can't get over of MLSHR effect till now. It's really bad for my jobs. Make me not productive at all at office. :confounded:

i'm really want to know about it's really that their have scene where GHJ meet WS at 21th era ? but it's edit out ? really ? can anyone confirmed about this ?

why why after drama end, MLSHR still torture us like this. ohh damn :cold_sweat:

They want us to suffer. The reason? I don't know why.

• Like 11

Atlast i watched episodes from 17-20 in one go and surprisingly i an quite satisfied. May be because i let go of my anger in recaps, but i an happy with ending too because i had trouble with idea of reincarnated so and open ending gave my imagination to create a possibility of real so in modern world. Even my frustration of su from episode 19 was gone, i understood her decision and her longing felt beautiful for me. So seemed to have matured and became stone hearted(or had built walls around his heart) which made it easier to endure pain. He seemed resigned. I never thought i would watch a tragic drama and shr gave me reasons why not to watch. I can't ensure the heartbreak while live airing of a drama, so no more live drama. Still the journey of filtering and discussing shr has been beautiful and i learnt a lot about korean history so my journey was already not futile. Got to see a lot of different perspective on same scene which was amazing. It had been really nice to meet u all guys here and get immersed in shr fandom.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

CAN WE AT LEAST DEMAND THIS?

MY POOR SOUL NEEDS SOME CLOSURE TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE... I REALLY FEEL SO EMPTY RIGHT NOW BEING CHEATED WITH THAT ENDING...

it said in the Drama wiki MLSHR have 20 episode + 1 special episode. But it seems the production team totally forgotten about it or pretending not to remember. So what happen now?? Are they going to air the special episode or not?? Screw them :angry::angry:

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

They want us to suffer. The reason? I don't know why.

I think they want us to get addicted :grimace:

• Like 13

48 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Hi, I'm not sure about that because in the I-version (have to check that scene in the SBS one), when Jung calls for a doctor, it said:

Doctor: At the time you left the Palace, I couldn't fell the baby pulse. But...

Hae Soo: It was early then. You could have missed it.

ok my consolation is that they were still making out even till close to her departure...

but didnt he say he dun want to see her and she didnt want to go back to her room. hmmmm

i need to check into rehab............

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, junejungki said:

it said in the Drama wiki MLSHR have 20 episode + 1 special episode. But it seems the production team totally forgotten about it or pretending not to remember. So what happen now?? Are they going to air the special episode or not?? Screw them :angry::angry:

I think they want us to get addicted :grimace:

Maybe 1000 years ago, we in some way hurt the writer and the editor along with the director.

Now, they getting their revenge and make us addicted to MLSHR then make us suffer until the end

This is conspiracy, I tell you

• Like 21

1 hour ago, glacial said:

For those confused, Soo was told about her baby when the doctor first checked her in the palace I think which is why when Wang Jung called for a doctor to check on her, she was nervous and she didn't want to get a check up, eventually he was shocked too that she's pregnant, the doctor couldn't feel the baby's pulse before because the pregnancy just happened but now it mustve been 2 months since then so he can already tell the baby is there. -- at one point i wondered if she had been honest to wang so that she wants  to leave because of their baby and doesn't want to raise the kid in the palace and endanger it, maybe he would've understood and agreed. But then I realized, the old wang so would've understood, but gwangjong would've been like possessive about the child also and probably would never let her and the kid leave which is why she did what she did and overplayed CR's death and all. 

I watched the SBS version and there was no mentioning about the baby at all. The doctor only told her about her knee and heart palpitation problem, and that she didn't have long life expectancy. Plus when she collapsed after witnessing CR's death, the doctor told GJ about Soo's illness but didn't mention about the pregnancy. I assume when the doctor checked her that time, either she wasn't pregnant yet or it was too early. My theory is when she left the palace, she had the doctor checked her condition once again (not shown to the audience) and was told about her pregnancy. But then that would make the theory of her leaving for the sake of her baby invalid. Gah I'm so confused...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

ok my consolation is that they were still making out even till close to her departure.................................

i need to check into rehab............

Actually, I have been thinking about that too :phew:

Soo pregnant about 2 months right? So at least 3 months ago, they still got busy

• Like 13

Another INCONSISTENCY on that JiMong character?

In Episode 1, Ha Jin (at the park/lake) met the man who look exactly like JiMong - as a drunkard/homeless man.

Then last Episode, when Ha Jin recovered she met this JiMong again - but this time he is already working in the museum/ or as a tour guide?

What the.... :angry:

• Like 7

Hi chingus,

When Ji Mong told So that Hae Soo comes from another world,does that mean So knows that she comes from a different time?Is that why he says "i'll go and find you in the end?'.........Arghhh..i'm still dissapointed they didn't meet again at present time..Instead Ji Mong met Hae Soo..Wae writer nim??........:frown:

• Like 7

Something to cheer everyone up!! 

Haha guys. At this rate, I think many want to revolt at SBS. I imagine all of your reaction are like this: image.gif to SBS. 

To the director: yakuza2.gif

To the writer: image.gif

Yet, from this thread, the states/stages of the watchers of the drama:

After the ending: What??!! what-onion-head-emoticon.gif ->  Numb and dizzy!image.gif ->  Noooooooo my otp/ending, can't accept it. desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

->  Crying madly crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> Dying dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> After that, depressed image.gif  -> Totally tired and out of it 109.gif   

-> Realize now I'm dead, my real life... image.gif -> work/study, real life begs you work-onion-head-emoticon.gif

-> Pray you get you sanity and emotional health back dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> Snap out to reality lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> Move on image.gif

-> What is my next addiction? ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif-> Found it, happy!  happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif-> The cycle repeats. Haha! 

Different people may be at different stages/states or start at different stages, some may revert back to the previous stages while others may move forward. How fast or slow the recovery depends on the individuals. 

• Like 23