[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, jetsu said:

No preview ... maybe it's good, because they don't want to give away the happy ending.  Can we look forward to a whole episode of SoSoo?? :wub: :w00t: :lol:

you are far   more optimistic than I :sweatingbullets:...this episode ruined my entire morning ...way to go show...making me less productive in the next 24 hours is your revenge towards me...:crazy:

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

I wonder if IU said that HS would become ruthless at the end she meant that she would be ruthless towards WS. That ish HURT. Omg and using their promise to never lie to break up with him?! Jebus, my heart. But I still get it. She wanted it out and there was no way that Wang So was going to let her go, even after she begged him and even after Jung asked. I knew Woo Hee would be collateral damage for Baek Ah and seeing her death is just more kindling for the "HS must Go" fire. She did what she had to, she protected who she had to, which is herself. Get out girl!

I know, logically, that your words might be making some sense....... but now, I'm a sobbing mess...... and my brain has stopped working.... and I can't bear to see WS all alone..... and I just hate everyone else.

Sorry, as I said, no intelligent post from me for the night.

It just hurts and hurts.

Sigh....... Thought I would have my MLSHR-mania all alone, without interruption from husband & in-laws.... But it might have been a bad idea to have left home & to stay alone tonight, actually. Kinda need my level-headed husband. Because my brain has gone down to s**t!

Edited by zi4r
  • Like 20

2 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Usually I'll watch the subbed version once it's out. I think I will wait until everything is over. The writer has a lot of explaining to do next episode. She better resolve all the misunderstandings and richard simmon moves in this episode. or else imma flip. IMMMA FLIP. get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

I dont even think i can watch the subbed. I am going to skip ep 19. Really. I dont want to see everyone abandoning WS. I dont get why when things go wrong, they immediately look to WS like he is the cause of everything?

WHY

WHY

WHY?!

I will watch tmr's but gosh. this is just too painful. HS's death better not be in the last 15 mins, i rather be in the middle.

3 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Okay, can somebody help me with answers now? 

WH: Why does she feels the need to jump? And why role does GJ play in her death?
WW and WW: Do they plan something with the falcon? Does YH know about it, thats why she told GJ and GJ frame WW. 
WW (Won): Okay, I hate that he's still surviving till ep 19. Come on!!! He should be puking blood right now!

I hate this eps. Every one evil is winning! Whatever happen with good ol' morale story: Virtue will prevail! Evil will be punished! Whatever happened with that?!?! Aaaarrggghhhh...!!! :crazy:

Yes i too am confuse about WH's death and the role WS played?

• Like 10

Just now, zi4r said:

I know, logically, that your words might make sense....... but now, I'm a sobbing mess...... and I can't bear to see WS all alone..... and I just hate everyone else.

Sorry, as I said, no intelligent post from me for the night.

It just hurts and hurts.

Sigh....... Thought I would have my MLSHR-mania all alone, without interruption from husband & in-laws.... But it might have been a bad idea to stay alone tonight, actually. Kinda need my level-headed husband. Because my brain has gone down to s**t!

Chin chin! We'll all get through this. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

I wonder if IU said that HS would become ruthless at the end she meant that she would be ruthless towards WS. That ish HURT. Omg and using their promise to never lie to break up with him?! Jebus, my heart. But I still get it. She wanted it out and there was no way that Wang So was going to let her go, even after she begged him and even after Jung asked. I knew Woo Hee would be collateral damage for Baek Ah and seeing her death is just more kindling for the "HS must Go" fire. She did what she had to, she protected who she had to, which is herself. Get out girl!

I think like some of you said ( @liddi if I'm not mistaken) Soo's ruthlessness will be directed to WON! For Won, I permit Soo to be as ruthless as she possible can muster! I'm transferring my girl power to Soo here. That lying s.o.b snake must be put down! :angry:
For So here, I dont think it's her being ruthless. I think it's her being angry and upset but with a shred of hope towards So. After all, they love each other. 

• Like 11

I

Just

Wanna

Give 

Wang So 

A big

Warm

Hug.......

I know this gonna happen but why itsooooo hurtd..... 

agree with youu all....I just hope that tomorrow they will wrap all about goryeo in 20minutes so that we have what we deserve..... 40minutes full of happinesssssssss..... is that too much pdnim, writernim????:tears:

• Like 20

why did the writer have to make So so pitiful. Every decision haesoo made hurt ws more than it hurt her. I just wanna kill everyone except So and bring him out of his misery.

come here So I'll comfort you. 

• Like 14

Well... that was depressing in all possible ways. Now I have to go to work! And smile all day! I'm a teacher,  how am I supposed to teach when Hae Soo just broke my boo's heart?! I am really rooting for her to die early next episode so we can watch WS melt down and then.... BACK TO THE FUTURE! I'm pinning all my hopes on it, I hope they don't let me down. We were promised a happy ending,  right? 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Okay, can somebody help me with answers now? 

WH: Why does she feels the need to jump? And why role does GJ play in her death?
WW and WW: Do they plan something with the falcon? Does YH know about it, thats why she told GJ and GJ frame WW. 
WW (Won): Okay, I hate that he's still surviving till ep 19. Come on!!! He should be puking blood right now!

I hate this eps. Every one evil is winning! Whatever happen with good ol' morale story: Virtue will prevail! Evil will be punished! Whatever happened with that?!?! Aaaarrggghhhh...!!! :crazy:

I don't get that either! Why is GJ still keeping Won alive!?!? I'm sure he wouldn't run out of reasons if he started counting! GJ even knows how much HS was hurt by CR's death and although CR was to blame why is he letting Won get away with it!? 

• Like 10

Just now, penelop3 said:

I think like some of you said ( @liddi if I'm not mistaken) Soo's ruthlessness will be directed to WON! For Won, I permit Soo to be as ruthless as she possible can muster! I'm transferring my girl power to Soo here. That lying s.o.b snake must be put down! :angry:
For So here, I dont think it's her being ruthless. I think it's her being angry and upset but with a shred of hope towards So. After all, they love each other. 

That would be amazing. Please kill Won, Hae Su!! Hwaiting!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

My heart literally stopped in that scene! The relief I felt when I saw them go to the next scene with nothing happening is something I can not put into words. 

imagine if in bts (at least) they filmed that with an embrace, PD/Director saw how YH was being hated, they'll definitely cut the scene or else the fans will go berserk, because unlike with HS with candle and together in bed, we are all wondering, whereas with YH that will be a direct message :crazy:... hahaha..:w00t:
im also relieved that they cut the scene... :)

• Like 11

i feel a little bir disappointed with tonight episode... maybe its just me but it felt like turning point for me... i felt numb watching tonight apisode compare with last week episodes

and there's just too much unanswered questions to be answered in episode 20 only... i think there will be another time lapsed #sigh!

i just dont mind if tomorrow episode will give me sad ending & happy ending... Sad ending for the goryeo era and happy ending for modern era... but lets just wait and see...

the only part that i like from tonight episode is just when wangso said "i will never let her go, but she's the one that letting me go"... :bawling:

• Like 11