[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I have a wild thought, why dun SBS just broadcast the remaining 3 EPs at one go, like a movie:sweatingbullets:

Spare everyone the agony, and sbs can move on too.:D

Win win situation. :phew:

P.s Apparently he really does read comments on his ig? But why do I get the feeling he is lurking on soompi? Lol

He probably does the whole time :w00t:. Maybe even comment to our post :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

This is my take on this...  it might not be accurate bcause i am no expert on this matter...so please LJK fans kindly correct me if I am wrong.

For me LJK is a very good actor, very effective, very brilliant.  Plus he is really hot, with great physique, very good looking.  Plus he has so many talents he sings, he dances, he's expert in martial arts.   But could it be that he appeals more to the global audience? 

It seems that Koreans has preferences towards these low-key personality actors/ celebrities? you know those goody, boy next door image? those that with so nice, saccharine, prestine image that they can bring home as perspective son-in-laws into their families..hahaha..am I making any sense?

Because from what I learned from posts or news, the BTS persona of LJK  - could the Koreans see his personality as too forward? too confident? too playful (for his age?) , too eccentric (it terms of fashion and lifestyle?) or he is too pretty for their taste?...but I might be mistaken on this.

This is not to compare, but to state a similar dilemma of another known actor like him.

Reveal hidden contents

Jang Geun Seok ... okey i know we should not compare...but he experienced a somehow similar situation.
JGS is also, for me, a very, very good actor.  super cute too.  But I guess his strong personality, his eccentric ways,  you know the make up, the hair, the attires... his antics are too loud ...they seem to find his self-expression  bizarre.   The drama of him that I watched got poor ratings too.

But I know how to spot what real talents and abilities are .  And LJK has it all ...for that he has my support

I do agree with you. It's okay if they don't like LJK though, not everyone has good taste^_^

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I have a wild thought, why dun SBS just broadcast the remaining 3 EPs at one go, like a movie:sweatingbullets:

P.s Apparently he really does read comments on his ig? But why do I get the feeling he is lurking on soompi? Lol

He read comments on his IG? really? how do you know? :flushed:

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, tinniet said:

He read comments on his IG? really? how do you know?

yes i guess he did, that's why he and his co star always commented on each other's posts and reply each other's comments too and because he understand english, i heard he said on one of his interview that he tried to read fans comment on his social media account.. How sweet :wub:

• Like 21

57 minutes ago, qwenli said:

but we still have 4 ep, that's 4 hours of back to back. maybe 4 in two days, i can live with that :lol:

not an easy task. one instagram post got like thousands of comments altho it also got million of emojis, since he's really good at reading emojis, that should make things a bit easier :phew: \^o^/

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

I thought we have 4 ep left? 17, 18,19, and 20? Please, I still need a dosage of MLSHR 2 times a week!

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Maisha Aiman said:

I don't know if the news is true but i really like this part (and I quote)

This move by SBS seems to address rants of "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" fans and to avoid the spiraling ratings of the Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun starrer drama

:lol:

• Like 14

I feel sad when reading his interview ... and wonder why Korean citizen can turn their back with the incredible film like this? 

I love Joon Gi so much that I can't stand to know that he's not in good mood by the stupid rating .... 

• Like 11

btw, did you notice that there is no english subs for latest bts? i searched all over instagram, facebook, twitter but i couldn't found one. if any of you have the link to the bts vid with subs, would you mind sharing it? thank youu... :wub::wub:

• Like 18

HAPPY 1400th PAGE!!!:open_mouth:And many more to come!Here's to More pages,discussions,analysis,fangirling,defending,heartbreaks,crying,heartflutters etc.We are truly hardcore,one-of-a-kind Eclipses.May we always be active in this thread even after mlshr has ended and continue to support the cast and crew!:grin::kiss_wink::heart:

Btw,LJK,if you are actually lurking here,Just wanna say we all love you,the whole cast and mlshr.So don't worry.We appreciate your efforts and will continue to support you guys:D

• Like 20