[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

14th (Jisoo): "From now on, I won't be calling you noona (older sister), I want to be your man" 

Me:

:tears: I have been waiting this for so long. Yes!!! Don't call me noona anymore! :tears: My heart is already yours. :heart:

LOL @Gabi Bros I always love your humour :). so yesterday, J I S O O and N O O N A are 2 magic words for me hahaha

poor our noona's heart T.T

btw, thank you so much for all updates..

my impression after saw motion poster yesterday, 13th prince is so pretty and 10th prince looks like the maknae one rather than 14th prince..hihi

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

So the Running Man episode with Joongi, Jong-hyun and Ha-neul will air on 8/28, the day before the first episode.

Wish more of the cast were also appearing...but this is A W E S O M E.  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

fangirling_zpsfskq0lpt.gif

What if they will have a princess special on running man in the works, just that SBS is keeping shush about it for the time being!

*crossing fingers

• Like 7

@MoOnLoVeRz  A princess special?!  You are B R I L L I A N T ! ! ! !   Saranghayeo, chingu. OMG! OMG! OMG!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

LOL. Okay. I'm acting like it's really going to happen. But if it does....  OMG! OMG! OMG!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Praying you are right. Please?!  Uaena unhappy. Mass disappointment since no OST either. So from your fingertips to SBS executives' ears. Or hope they're trolling all the sites.  :tears:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@Go Seung Ji  @MoOnLoVeRz Thank youuuuuu!!! :)  @meahri_1 Hahaha yes! Do you know why IU isn't able to participate? I don't know her schedule. 

Gonna check with the people in the know. They have access to her schedule since its distributed to all the major fan sites. Hoping @MoOnLoVeRz 's guess is correct and will become reality. Cause really...the girls haven't  gotten much exposure at all. And they're all gorgeous too.

@Gabi Bros Just looked at the last copy of the schedule I have and it looks like IU's China tour might be what's prohibiting her participation. She's supposed to be doing a concert in Shenzhen on 8/27. Now that I think about it, IU's China schedule hasn't been impacted yet by China's prohibition list...and we didn't hear that she was on the list. Her China activities are supposed to end in November.

• Like 6

17days to goo!! and Press Conference the 17th!! Yesss!!! B)

From the new motion posters, my attention goes especially for Hwangbo Yeonhwa and Chaeryung...

I love Yeonhwa's outfit...she is so beautiful and elegant (and evil)... the daughter of the King after all. 

Chaeryung I already love her...Look at her eye smile! She is a cute pretty doll! I hope to see many interactions between Haesoo and Chaeryung. Both cute pretty dolls. :blush:  I loved the relationship between Ruoxi and Yutan in Bubujinxin, so I hope Dalui Yeonin to have a similar relationship for these two.

Honestly, I forgot about Choi Ji Mon...I forgot the character existed. :o Was a surprise to see his motion poster. He looks quite modern and funny but is strange to see him that modern. Or at least he looks modern to me. 

• Like 6