[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

14 minutes ago, zacklazchapellez said:

@meahri_1Yep! I don't expect Youku released the teaser this fast ^_^

It's just confusing because it's several hours till SBS is supposed to release it. Curious though, as some of the cuts are part of the scenes that were used in the Youku teaser for China. It makes me wonder wether the SBS teaser will be slightly differently seeing that this one doesn't have the SBS brand on it, nor the drama name...as it did on the first K-teaser.  But that theory would be a big stretch, right? Not complaining...just very surprised. :o

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

It's just confusing because it's several hours till SBS is supposed to release it. Curious though, as some of the cuts are part of the scenes that were used in the Youku teaser for China. It makes me wonder wether the SBS teaser will be slightly differently seeing that this one doesn't have the SBS brand on it, nor the drama name...as it did on the first K-teaser.  But that theory would be a big stretch, right? Not complaining...just very surprised. :o

I think it will be a bit different but with the same EXO song.   

EDIT: BEST part of the Youku teaser

Cp1MDtTUkAA9l-E.jpg

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think it will be a bit different but with the same EXO song.  

@Gabi Bros @zacklazchapellez  You're both right. Strike what I said. I was reacting without thinking. Of course it wouldn't have the SBS branding. They're simulcasting in several countries at once so it'll be different for all the respective channels. Youku was just first out of the gate...which is great. Have a feeling that's where they like to be. :D

EDIT:  All the more reason SBS should work a little harder in the promotional area. But that's just my opinion. :P

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Glamour90 said:

OMG, New Teaser:w00t::w00t::w00t: after a week waiting i could finally see new parts. I really loved the second teaser. seems like Hae Soo's character is way cuter and funnier than i thought. I hope to see lots of romantic comedy scenes.

By the way, The scene where Wang So says: How about calling you my woman? and Hae Soo moves her head as no...:D:D:D:Dsoo funny.

@zacklazchapellez thanks buddy for teaser.

@MoOnLoVeRz thanks chingue for new posters and poster shooting photos.

@Glamour90  Totally agree. I think there'll be more comedy than we initially thought. I like the 'How about calling you my woman' scene also, but the cut with Haesoo shaking her head no...it's may be from another scene. When he's first leaning close to her, her hair is in a pony tail, but when she's shaking her head no, her hair is loose.

EDIT: @Glamour90  LOL. Okay. Forget that comment as well. Wangso leaning towards her was probably from another scene.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

This part in the storyline will be sad. How do the brothers go from happy moments like this...to viciously battling it out for the throne?

LOL that scene...I still don't think it will be real. For me is more like a scene that came from the imagination of 10th prince.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

LOL that scene...I still don't think it will be real. For me is more like a scene that came from the imagination of 10th prince.

LOL. Okay...I know what you mean. That scene seems so out of place. 

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

IU (Haesoo), Jin Ki Jo (Chaeryung), Kang Ha Neul (8th prince) + maybe someone of the production team spending time together. :)

That makes me really happy to hear that many still get together.  :blush:

Ahaa!!  @Gabi Bros I THOUGHT that was Chamisal Soju with IU on the bottle!!  LOL. It's funny that that's what they're drinking.

• Like 9

First Glimpse Of OST For “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” To Feature EXO

exo11.jpg

On August 15, 9 a.m. KST, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” announced that a new teaser for the drama would be revealed tomorrow.

The teaser is titled “My Person” and will feature part of the OST from the upcoming drama for the first time. And the singers of the OST in question will be the idol group EXO!

EXO’s Baekhyun, meanwhile, is playing the role of Wang Eun, the 10th imperial prince, in the drama.

The song will not be released in full for some time, but the teaser will reportedly highlight the general vibe of the OST.

Other artists that have been linked to the “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” OST are Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, Lee Hi, Epik High, and Davichi.

You can watch the first teaser for the drama here!

Source (1) Soompi

• Like 10

@meahri_1 General vibe? If that's the case... Honestly, I think I won't like the OST. I didn't like the EXO song and not because of them, because of the song itself. :sweatingbullets: Is not the kind of song I was expecting for this drama, but who knows? maybe with time I get used to it and even end up liking it. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@meahri_1 General vibe? If that's the case... Honestly, I think I won't like the OST. I didn't like the EXO song and not because of them, because of the song itself. :sweatingbullets: Is not the kind of song I was expecting for this drama, but who knows? maybe with time I get used to it and even end up liking it. 

@Gabi Bros Don't forget the long list of artists that will be featured in the OST, and this one will only be one song amongst many. SBS may have decided to feature it in the teaser for its promotional value and the hope that it will help increase interest in the drama. If it's the same song we heard in the Youku teaser, I would have to agree that it doesn't quite fit knowing already what we do about the various story arcs within the drama. I wouldn't worry about it for now. If anything, it may end up just being one of the closing songs during the first few episodes while the story line is lighter in tone and not as intense yet.

• Like 11

16 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@Glamour90  Totally agree. I think there'll be more comedy than we initially thought. I like the 'How about calling you my woman' scene also, but the cut with Haesoo shaking her head no...it's may be from another scene. When he's first leaning close to her, her hair is in a pony tail, but when she's shaking her head no, her hair is loose.

EDIT: @Glamour90  LOL. Okay. Forget that comment as well. Wangso leaning towards her was probably from another scene.

Yeah, you're totally right meahri_1. I didn't watch it carefully.:P but if both of them were from the same scene it would be really interesting.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Glamour90 said:

Yeah, you're totally right meahri_1. I didn't watch it carefully.:P but if both of them were from the same scene it would be really interesting.

It'll be a pleasant surprise to see how that scene actually takes place in the proper order.  :)

• Like 6

Yuko’s teaser gives a pretty delightful vibes! First scene, I really want to enjoy some cheery good family time with the brothers (even if it was at the expense of reality) before the inevitable dilemma kicks in!

The teaser is indeed amazing but I must root for 0:29 and forward as the most breathtaking! We finally get to have a clear vision (ruined by the reflection of light) of Wang So’s bare face! Certainly not to imply any kinds of disapproval of his wearing the mask, but the scar is an exquisite addition to his beautiful-wolfy features and goes very well with his overall persona. Though it seems more than just looking good, the mask may help him conceal the horrible pain he feels whenever he is not wearing it! Either way, I’m looking forward to see how she brought him to take it off!

I have nothing more to wish but a grand success for this drama and hope that it'll meet the viewers' huge anticipation. 

• Like 8