[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

24 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

It seems the cast talks about each other. I wonder if there will be more praises like that. :D

Yeah... the next one will be Hong Jong Hyun and the last one will talk about Lee Joong Gi. That's how Cosmopolitan is doing this. :)

1st: Joong Gi talks about IU

2nd: IU talks about Kang Ha Neul

3rd: Kang Ha Neul talks about Hong Jong Hyun

4th: Hong Jong Hyun talks about ? and so on

• Like 10

Sageuk Spotlight: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo

And it’s a wrap! Moon Lovers is done with filming and premieres August 29. Who else can’t wait!?

Much as I’ve tried to distance myself from too much information about this upcoming period drama, I’m not sure I can hold back any longer. This looks so good!

Yes, even though I’d like to keep my mind a blank page, open to enjoy Moon Lovers on its own benefit alone…I do allow myself some little tidbits just to whet my keen appetite for this beautifully shot piece.

So what makes this upcoming drama something to really look forward to?

Read more : https://idreamedadrama.com/2016/07/06/sageuk-spotlight-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-goryeo/

• Like 11

@lisethvr

From the article posted I will quote this:

"So, what more could we possibly need at this point? For one thing, we ask not that the drama has to be perfect (what in life really is?) but we do want it to be worthy. Worthy of the actors, the production crew and mostly, the fans who support the drama and everything connected to it".

Totally my feelings. 

• Like 12

@cedarwood  Am also looking forward to seeing Hwarang (it's another cast of beautiful people that I like). For some reason, though, it's just barely on my radar.  I'm just solely focused on Moon Lovers and so extremely excited to see Joon-gi, IU, Kang Haneul and Jisoo...and the rest of the cast. I wish we were only a couple of weeks away from the release date rather than a month and a half. :tears:

My anticipation for Moon Lovers is a burning inferno compared to my scaled-back, simmering expectations for Hwarang. No offense intended to anyone. I will definitely get more excited for the latter as we get closer to its release in December. But for now, I'm just consumed with thoughts of Moon Lovers.

• Like 8

"So far, I see the kdrama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo making history…one we’d love to revisit again and again! "

And so I thought I am the only one who have a strong feeling that this drama will be making history. Glad to know that there are others who share the same thoughts. I am excited but at the same time feeling vulnerable and scared. Too much expectations may not be a good thing and being obsessed over a drama that has not been aired where I have to talk about it on daily basis speaks of what kind of weird syndrome that I am experiencing. I have too much faith in the drama and in Joon Gi especially or that I so badly want Joon Gi to be recognized for all the fantastic works that he has done all this years. It's not like he is not widely recognized but he has been over-shadowed lately by much younger actors who came out from popular dramas who are less talented and impressive than he is. So, it really needs a gigantic drama like this to get him more appreciated than he already does. Please ML-SH, be good, be brilliant and be worthwhile.

• Like 11

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Park Ji-yeong and Ji Soo's present

photo746106.jpg

Actors Park Ji-yeong and Ji Soo prepared a snack truck for the hard working people of "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo".

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is based on an original and the drama is pre-produced. A modern day woman time slips into the past and experiences a whole new world. Park Ji-yeong takes on the role of Empress Yoo and Ji Soo is the 14th emperor Wang Jeong. They are mother and son.

They are also from the same management and decided to present the staff and crew on set with a snack truck.

In the picture, Ji-yeong and Ji Soo are posing in front of the truck.

The first episode of "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" can be seen on the 29th of August at 10PM.

Source

• Like 9

I am pretty shocked by the results of that poll, @Gabi Bros

My guess, is that the results depend on the audience it was presented to...

I am actually interested to give all a try, but aside from Moon Lovers, esp. to Saimdang. Her figure in history is so interesting to me, as an independent woman and an artist; Beautiful nature drawings by her.  (You can see some, and read more about her, if you go to the drama thread) And to top that - of course, the return to small screen legendary Lee Young-Ae. And I am intrigued how they will have the story go from present time to ancient times.

Anyway, we are beginning to see more promotion for Moon Lovers.

13731447_1239321122767433_66728195092260

cr: JG Family

• Like 9

Wow! they look so good! :wub: Pretty people! :blush:

Pretty couple cover :heart: but I think for selling purposes works better the one with all the men and I like the white dress better. I am a mess. I want the couple cover with the style IU has in the white dress. :lol:

@irilight Yes, depends on the audience. Basically young people. I will give a try to Saimdang...seems interesting. ;)

EDIT: Translation of what Cosmopolitan said about the covers.

• Like 10