[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@peny I dont think it will be steamy...Mnet is cable TV while SBS is national TV. Only hoping to see a natural kiss, not the "Let's be statues and not move our lips" type of kiss... But judging by the photo I dont think we will see a statue kiss and I have hope in the director. I think Jun Ki does well. :)

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@peny I dont think it will be steamy...Mnet is cable TV while SBS is national TV. Only hoping to see a natural kiss, not the "Let's be statues and not move our lips" type of kiss... But judging by the photo I dont think we will see a statue kiss. Praying! :) I think Jun Ki does well. In korean dramas generally is the leading lady the one that stays as dead while the boy kisses her. I am happy that Haesoo was closing her eyes. =)  

Do MNet also broadcast this drama? Yeah sbs is a nationaltv, and many older viewer going to watch since this is a saeguk so I think they will tone it down on screen, I mean the BTS for those kisses. Please give us more kisses and hugs than the Cversion. XD i know I am being greedy. Hahaha.

@angelangie safe trip! We will wait for you to spazz with us here after the pilot episode :D 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

JunKi will definitely do well :D i have faith in him :D

I agree with you, he is a great actor. To be honest I think he will dominate the whole drama with even more screentime than haesoo. He is the only one from the casts that get the photoshoot in hawai. Maybe will include interview with starmagazine about MLSHR too. Or maybe this photoshoot to promote his movie? But this is for korean edition so most likely he is promoting MLSHR. Hehehe

• Like 6

I will share this article about Bubujinxin...I found this fragment interesting because doesn't it sound similar to what ML-SHR have experienced? Of course we don't know what will be the final result with ML-SHR, but because of their chemistry I am having good vibes. :blush:

"I vividly remember the drama casting backlash – Nicky too old and ugly, Kevin too old and ugly, Shi Shi not enough screen presence to play Ruo Xi, why is Yuan Hong not the lead, who the heck is Lin Geng Xin and why he is 14th Prince, and on and on. Even during the filming everything looked chintzy and small scale. Fans of the novel were writing off the drama, and fans of the actors were just praying this wouldn’t bomb that badly. Of course the result was probably the biggest drama pleasant surprise ever, with everything clicking, especially the chemistry between Shi Shi and Nicky. Their real life age difference worked because their characters had an equally as big age difference. But chemistry is chemistry and they had it in spades".

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/11/16/nicky-wu-and-liu-shi-shi-bask-in-the-industry-well-wishes-for-their-relationship-while-their-fandoms-go-crazy/

• Like 12

15 hours ago, peny said:

Do MNet also broadcast this drama? Yeah sbs is a nationaltv, and many older viewer going to watch since this is a saeguk so I think they will tone it down on screen, I mean the BTS for those kisses. Please give us more kisses and hugs than the Cversion. XD i know I am being greedy. Hahaha.

@angelangie safe trip! We will wait for you to spazz with us here after the pilot episode :D 

@peny I think and am confident that the kisses in SHR may not be censored (fingers and toes crossed).  Heirs was an SBS drama. Remember the kiss in the closet? It was quite aggressive. Pinnochio was also an SBS drama. The other 2 major broadcasting companies have had their share too. Gu Family Book and Scholar Who Walks the Night was on MBC; Joseon Gunman, Love Rain and You're the Best Lee Soon Shin were on KBS...and I could list many others. So I don't think it depends so much on the broadcasting station.

And let's not forget about Jun-gi. This man definitely knows how to kiss, and in his last few dramas (perhaps the majority of them), I have never seen this man have a statue kiss. It's just not in his DNA. I'm not afraid to admit it...I am SO glad he doesn't hold back. :blush: 

• Like 8

Yeorobun, has someone already uploaded this still? I'm not sure if it's a leaked still, or perhaps a screen shot of a quick scene in the trailer...though I have a feeling it's not the latter as I don't remember it (I've watched it MANY times). Am searching for it again on Google so I can provide proper credit for it, but I've been unsuccessful so far. Have a feeling I may need to delete it from our thread, but for now, I wanted to share. It's Hae Soo and 4th prince. 

630621f7-bb9c-4f13-8d7c-97bc184895f3_zps

• Like 8

Thank you all for updates, and POV's.

@angelangie, Have a safe and good trip.!

Lee Joon Gi and IU's 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo' Korean drama is done filming and set to air late August

Lee Joon Ki plays fourth prince, Wang So in "Moon Lovers."
Lee Joon Ki plays fourth prince, Wang So in "Moon Lovers." 

Lee Joon Gi's upcoming "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo " korean drama finally has some detailed information. On July 4, Monday, the South Korean actor's next project already has a release date and other information.The drama's 20 episodes have already been filmed in the past five months. Aside from Lee, the historical drama has a star-studded cast. 

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo" korean drama will air on SBS every Mondays and Tuesdays after "Doctors" from Aug. 29, Dramabeans reported. Based on the Chinese drama, "Bu Bu Jing Xin" or "Scarlet Heart," the story is about a girl Hae Soo (IU) who accidentally travels back in time during the Goryeo Dynasty.

Hae travelled from 2010 to 900s and had princes falling for her. She ends up with Prince Wang So (Lee) who later becomes the king.

Lee's character Wang So, is the fourth imperial prince of Taejo Wang Geon Goryeo, the Goryeo Dynasty founder. He does not go for the throne or want to become the sun but still he shines so brightly.

The actor is happy to be able to play a king, after taking on so many roles in sageuk dramas, according to Soompi. In "Moon Lovers," the 34-year-old actor is also excited to work with many young actors.

Taejo Wang Geon princes are played by Kim San Ho as the first prince, Hong Jong Hyun as the third prince who dreams of becoming the Goryeo king, Lee Joon Gi as the fourth, Kang Ha Neul as the eight and Yoo Sun Woo as the ninth prince known for his money and wits. There is also Baekhyun as the 10th prince who is mischievous and hot-blooded. The prince who always hides what he feels is the 13th prince Nam Joo Hyuk, while Ji Soo, the 14th prince is a maknae prince forever in Hae Soo's eyes.

Directed by Kim Kyu Tae and penned by Jo Yoon Young, the film is 100 percent pre-produced. It is already completely filmed prior to airing as "live-shoots" often has a take on the quality of dramas.

Lee's most recent drama was also a historical one, the "Scholar Who Walks the Night" in 2015. He played a good reluctant vampire who only killed bad people and helped solve the long-time problem of a kingdom that was influenced by a gruesome and cruel vampire.

Watch the trailer of Lee's upcoming drama below.

source

• Like 7

7 hours ago, meahri66 said:

Yeorobun, has someone already uploaded this still? I'm not sure if it's a leaked still, or perhaps a screen shot of a quick scene in the trailer...though I have a feeling it's not the latter as I don't remember it (I've watched it MANY times). Am searching for it again on Google so I can provide proper credit for it, but I've been unsuccessful so far. Have a feeling I may need to delete it from our thread, but for now, I wanted to share. It's Hae Soo and 4th prince. 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

I thought that 4th Prince only wears black in SH? Gosh how I wished LJG just stick to wearing black only cos he looks too hot and dangerously sexy in black. But I do remember theres "date on the lake" scene in d C-version of SH where 4th Prince took Ruoxi to his private sanctuary and they took a nap there. And when I watched a video at Jo Min Ki's (King daddy) instagram, I saw Joon  Gi goofing around with JMK in the outfit with the same colour as the man in the photo. So maybe yes, it really is a scene of both 4th Princr and Haesoo.

• Like 6

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7cluAL2MHGI

Could this be Lee Joon Gi's year? He said once he wanted to play a King and in SH, he got to play King Gwangjeong. In this interview, he said he wanted to play a bad guy whom is mysterious and make your stand. Sound very much like Wang So. He basically had his wishes come true this year so far and I am praying more good things will fall on his path this year.

Fingers cross that SH will do extremely well and hoping Joon Gi will be back on top of the pack of Korean leading actors.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

@meahri66 Is a leaked photo, but and OLD one (from months ago). It was posted here on early pages. :lol: 

Haha! Thank you @Gabi Bros. Had a feeling this might have already been covered.

@sukbin I thought the same...that the scene may be reminiscent of the C-version where the 4th prince sought privacy within the lotus field, which is the reason why it might just be 4th prince in the boat with Hae Soo. The profile is also similar to Jun-Gi's...but we'll see. We might be surprised to find that it's one of the other princes (though I very much doubt it):) 

• Like 5

I know this is a really random comment, but uri Joon-gi has really, really nice skin. :rolleyes:

I know in some of the photo-shoot BTS shots we've seen, he's likely been wearing make-up, but in many of his Instagram or Twitter photos, he's been blemish free...like a baby's bottom...no razor stubble or 5 o clock shadow whatsoever.  Just throwing this out there. . . .

• Like 11

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

JunKi will be the eldest among the rest of the whole teams i think minus the king and those elders of course....but he will definitely lead them and im happy for IU and the rest of the cast that they get to work with him :) JunKi had been known to generate good chemistry with all his co-stars

Yesss, its such a honor to IU and other hobae to work with junki :D

But when will they start promoting this drama officially, 50days to go and still no official teaser or poster. Only individual poster and illegal like trailer from youku. I really want the casts to guess in talkshow or runningman to promote MLSHR XD

• Like 8