미리 만나요~ <엄마> 상큼발랄 가족로맨스 담은 '3종 포스터' 공개! 이미지-3

Title: 엄마 / Mom
Chinese Title: 媽媽
Genre: Family, Melodrama
Episodes: 50 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2015-Sep-05 to 2016-Feb-21
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 20:45

Synopsis: Yoon Jung Ae (Cha Hwa Yun) raised her 4 kids by herself. Now, her kid already grown up but none of them really care about her.

Mom (Korean Drama)-a00.jpg

Cast

Main Cast
- Cha Hwa Yun as Yoon Jung Ae (mom)
- Jang Seo Hee as Kim Yoon Hee (first daughter)
- Kim Suk Hoon as Kim Young Jae (first son)
- Lee Tae Sung as Kim Kang Jae (second son)
- Choi Ye Seul as Kim Min Ji (second daughter)

Heo Sang Sun’s Family
- Lee Moon Shik as Heo Sang Sun
- Kim Soo Ann as Heo Ha Na
- Lee Ye Eun as Heo Doo Na
- Yoon Yoo Sun as Nam Ok
- Kim Hyun Soo as Kim Yol

Uhm Il Nam’s Family
- Park Young Kyu as Uhm Il Nam
- Choi Soo Rin as Shim Cho Hui
- Lee Se Chang as Uhm Dong Joon
- Jin Hee Kyung as Kang Nam Mi

Lee Se Ryung’s Family
- Hong Soo Hyun as Lee Se Ryung
- Choi Yong Min as Lee Jong Nam
- Kim Ye Ryung as Park Hyun Sung

Others
- Min Do Hee
- Kim Chang Sook
- Na Jong Chan
- Kang Han Na
- Go Doo Rim
- Yoon Mi Ra
- Ban Hyo Jung

Production Credits

Director: Oh Kyung Hoon
Screenwriter: Kim Jung Soo

Official Site: MBC

Relationship Chart

Spoiler

등장인물 관계도

CHA HWA YUN as Yoon Jung Ae (Mom)

Cha Hwa Yun 01

JANG SEO HEE as Kim Yoon Hee

Jang Seo Hee 01

KIM SUK HOON as Kim Young Jae

Kim Suk Hoon 01

LEE TAE SUNG as Kim Kang Jae

Lee-Tae-Sung-01.jpg

CHOI YE SEUL as Kim Min Ji

Choi Ye Seul 01

미리 만나요~ <엄마> 상큼발랄 가족로맨스 담은 '3종 포스터' 공개! 이미지-1

미리 만나요~ <엄마> 상큼발랄 가족로맨스 담은 '3종 포스터' 공개! 이미지-2

Script Reading

<엄마> 대본리딩 속 배우들, '캐릭터 속에 벌써 푹 빠졌네~' 이미지-1

Spoiler

<엄마> 차화연, 명연기 펼친 '첫 촬영지'는 어디? 이미지-1

<엄마> 차화연, 명연기 펼친 '첫 촬영지'는 어디? 이미지-2

<엄마> 차화연, 명연기 펼친 '첫 촬영지'는 어디? 이미지-3

<엄마> 차화연, 명연기 펼친 '첫 촬영지'는 어디? 이미지-4

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rinrinkoe,  Thanks for the thread opening,

So it's the remake of the Chinese drama mama or mom loving the cast..?

List of the cast last works

1. CHA HWA YUN as Yoon Jung Ae (Mom) Last Daily family Secrets

2. JANG SEO HEE as Kim Yoon Hee Daily Two Mothers

3. KIM SUK HOON as Kim Young Jae Last Daily Ruby's Ring

4.LEE TAE SUNG as Kim Kang Jae  Last Drama Pots of Gold / First Daily

5.CHOI YE SEUL as Kim Min Ji Last Drama Angry Mom / First Daily 

I thought this was the remake but it's not or could be but just switch out one of the females for a male and added another male. Single mom raised her kids on her own and yet they seems all to selfish maybe to think about what mom has been through for them.. Well I hope she don't turn out to have some terminal illness and they all wish they would have done better by her.. The two son's seems to be her middle kids while the oldest and youngest are girls.. Really looking forward to this weekend drama.  

Guest ororomunroe

So this is the drama replacing MAWC? I haven't watched any of the writer's previous works so I'll give this one a go based on the synopsis. 

Hi @valsava :) 

Cha Hwa-yeon to star in middle-aged romance with Park Yeong-gyoo

photo629288.jpg

Actor Park Yeong-gyoo and actress Cha Hwa-yeon attended the premiere of a new MBC drama called "Mom" on the 31st.

They will be involved romantically in this drama. Cha Hwa-yeon plays Yoon Jeong-ae, a bold mother of four who raised them on her own.

Cha Hwa-yeon said, "My character raised her kids since a young age. She's very devotional when it comes to her children but she's smart and a very active one".

She's going to be involved romantically with Park Yeong-gyoo. This is her second middle-aged romance and said, "middle-aged people want romance too".

When someone asked her to compare herself to Ko Doo-sim who was starring in another drama around the same time, she said, "Comparing myself to Ko Doo-sim is unthinkable.

All actors and actresses have different colors so if I do my best that would be the only comparison". Cha Hwa-yeon's "Mom" is a revenge story about a mother who teaches her selfish children a lesson

http://www.hancinema.net/cha-hwa-yeon-to-star-in-middle-aged-romance-with-park-yeong-gyoo-86093.html

@rinrinkoe thnx for starting KSH's new drama! i'm a huge fan of KSH & it's so good to know he's got a new drama after Twinkle Twinkle or Banjak banjak a few yrs ago w/c at this point i've rewatched about 5 x now having purchased the dvd itself! i surely look forward to seeing this drama & it sounds interesting & i like his co-stars as well as the leading actress playing Eomma!

i see my other chingus here @valsava @suchadiva42 so far! hey guys we seem to have good tastes in kdramas hahaha i'm also on epis 2 of IHAL drama!

@rinrinkoe thnx for starting KSH's new drama! i'm a huge fan of KSH & it's so good to know he's got a new drama after Twinkle Twinkle or Banjak banjak a few yrs ago w/c at this point i've rewatched about 5 x now having purchased the dvd itself! i surely look forward to seeing this drama & it sounds interesting & i like his co-stars as well as the leading actress playing Eomma!

i see my other chingus here @valsava @suchadiva42 so far! hey guys we seem to have good tastes in kdramas hahaha i'm also on epis 2 of IHAL drama!

@hibiscus23, I will be watching this one

Preview Eps 1

1회
오늘은 며느리 될 아이가 첫 인사를 온데요.

정애(차화연)네는 장남 영재(김석훈)가 여자친구 세령(홍수현)을 집으로 데리고 온다고 해, 아침부터 집안 청소와 음식 준비로 활기차다. 한편 남옥(윤유선)은 아들 진우를 데리고 정애의 집으로 찾아와 오늘부터 형님이 길러달라고 한다.

(I wish someone can translate the preview)

Here the preview video:

Archived