[Drama 2015/2016] Mom 엄마

rinrinkoe

Episode 15 Video Clips

Episode 16 Preview

Credit: MBCdrama

I thought someone was uploading videos, so if you guys want me to start uploading them every week just let me know! Enjoy^^

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-mom-lee-tae-seong-goes-to-the-hospital-87636.html

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-mom-hong-soo-hyeon-s-slim-body-86533.html

You can also find the drama here: http://www.ondemandkorea.com/

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is  anybody  watching  'mom' a weekebd  drama  with  jang soe  hee  among  other  stars.  this  is a  unique  drama  with the  mom having a unique  storyline  aside  from  her  kids  (played  by veteran  actors  and  actresses)

@Misstwilightfan1416 i've been watching without subs, and I was wondering f you could tell me why the mother went crazy and was breaking everything in the house in episode 20?

I don't know Korean but i think they were trying to get her to remarries someone rich for their own selfish gain. And she felt betrayed that they would try to do that so she ran away. I might be wrong but that's what i think. The kids are really selfish!

@rinrinkoe thnx for starting KSH's new drama! i'm a huge fan of KSH & it's so good to know he's got a new drama after Twinkle Twinkle or Banjak banjak a few yrs ago w/c at this point i've rewatched about 5 x now having purchased the dvd itself! i surely look forward to seeing this drama & it sounds interesting & i like his co-stars as well as the leading actress playing Eomma!

i see my other chingus here @valsava @suchadiva42 so far! hey guys we seem to have good tastes in kdramas hahaha i'm also on epis 2 of IHAL drama!

@hibiscus23, I will be watching this one

@suchadiva42 @valsava - sorry i just happen to see your posting & am watching this one now chingu! i dont know which epis you are now but i've reached epi 17 & so far liking it! i feel for 2nd son, i actually like his character don't ask me why hahaha i'm a huge fan of Kim suk hoon but his character here seems immature unlike in twinkle twinkle or other dramas i've seen of him! however, he's as always a great actor! i really find the ahjussi, ahjumma dating very hilarious! i was hoping ahjussi will meet young jae's mom after all but when they did he got rejected already hahaha!

her  kids  are  all  ingrates  specially  gang  jae!  how could  they  think  of  selling  their  mom  like  a  piece  pf meat.  serves  them  right  that  their  mom will  spend  all that  money  by  herself,  they  think of  nothing  but  themselves  but  i  am  softer  on  jamg  soe  hee's character  because  after  all  she  poured  her  youth  her  life  on that  store  and  her  mom  sold  it  to  save  a favored  son.  he  should  have rotten  in  jail  and  learned  his  lessons.  his  hidden  girlfriend  deserved  the  slap  of  her  ertswhile  fiance

Archived