Cha Tae Hyun Doesn’t Give Kim Jong Kook the Chance to Talk on the Phone on “2 Days & 1 Night”

Cha Tae Hyun refuses to interview Kim Jong Kook on “2 Days & 1 Night” in order to adhere by media etiquette. On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night” that aired on October 25, the members travel to Kangwondo for a trip with the theme “Movie OST Road.” One of the […]

The post Cha Tae Hyun Doesn’t Give Kim Jong Kook the Chance to Talk on the Phone on “2 Days & 1 Night” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I usually wait for the eng sub of the 1n2d S3 latest episode but for now I couldn't wait for it anymore so I already watched the raw episode ... despite that I don't understand what they're saying, I still hurt my tummy from laughing so hard and even my facial muscles are stretched out- as if I was working out in the gym but with my facial muscles and abs due to laughing... LOL!!!

Archived