EXO’s Lay and Jackie Chan’s New Movie “Kung Fu Yoga” in Jeopardy as Investors Withdraw

According to reports, Jackie Chan and Lay‘s new movie, “Kung Fu Yoga,” is in financial trouble due to its investors withdrawing. His new movie had previously gained a lot of attention, as not only EXO‘s Lay, but the famous Bollywood actor Amir Khan was also cast for the film. A Hong Kong newspaper reports that the Indian investors for them […]

The post EXO’s Lay and Jackie Chan’s New Movie “Kung Fu Yoga” in Jeopardy as Investors Withdraw appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I actually had to look up this Amir guy and yeah he's done many great things with his life in a short time. He's largely popular in the boxing world and did well in the Olympics. Lay's popularity extends across the kpop fandom worldwide. Though I'm biased toward Lay, I think Amir is overall more deserving of the role based on his accomplishments alone. It's understandable why the investors would pull out.

I actually had to look up this Amir guy and yeah he's done many great things with his life in a short time. He's largely popular in the boxing world and did well in the Olympics. Lay's popularity extends across the kpop fandom worldwide. Though I'm biased toward Lay, I think Amir is overall more deserving of the role based on his accomplishments alone. It's understandable why the investors would pull out.

that "boxer" amir khan is british , and he never done any bollywood movie so i think u googled the wrong amir khan

Guest exodious

I haven't watched any of Amir Khan's movies but even I know how big of an actor he is. Especially in Indian cinema, he already has a billion fans to his name. Also, Jackie is extremely popular too. Hmm,'I wonder what's going on...

Wrong guy... Google again but add Indian actor.

I'm Chinese, but it pisses me off that the Chinese entertainment industry is picking up all these Korea-debuted Chinese idols up and place them side-by-side with the top stars easily, especially the former exo-members.

I know nothing about EXO and I couldn't be bothered by their happening. But seeing how the three members are actively working alongside Jackie Chan, Fan Bing Bing and all these China top stars is seriously sickening. There are tons of local actors/actresses that has established a name for themselves but couldn't even come close to working with these top tiers.

This makes me understand why EXO fans and the general public of Korea are hating on the former members so much. They groom them from nobody to somebody, and immediately gaining some popularity they say bye-bye because that is all they need from SME/Korea and "return" to China for better prospect. Speaking about betrayals?

Archived