[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Park Min-young interview on Remember drama

3-3

On December 3rd in Mokdong Seoul at the SBS office building, SBS held a production press conference for its new Wednesday Thursday drama. The drama Remember is written by Yoon Hyun-ho, directed by Lee Chang-min, and produced by Logos Film. Everyone attended including: leading actors Yoo Seung-ho, Park Min-young, Park Sung-woong, Nam Goong-min Jung Hye-seong and all of the production staff.

The drama Remember is about a lawyer named Seo Jin-woo(Yoo Seung-ho) who suffers from hyperthymesia (excessive memory syndrome). He needs to fight the (legal) system in order to free his father (played by Jun Kwang-ryul) who has been wrongly imprisoned. The sensible and lively public prosecutor Lee In-ah, who wants to pursue justice, is played by Park Min-young.

When asked about her thoughts on being cast for the show, she started out saying “Well I’m responsible for bringing the drama, to the show. By pure coincidence on the day I got the synopsis for Remember, I was watching a movie dealing with Alzheimer’s. The second part (of the movie) it really spoke to me and I got choked up. It was pretty unusual. Honestly I was thinking of resting until the end of the year. I had just finished the Chinese gig.” she said, explaining the situation behind her choosing to work on this drama.
4-4

“People around me were saying good things about the script. My agent also strongly recommended the role. Actually after seeing the cinematic quality and fun in the script, I started to believe in the project.” she said, explaining the reason for choosing it.

Min-young, when asked about working with Seung-ho, said “I wasn’t really sure how to bring out the drama in the show. It was not a fall in love at first site sort of role. It is a relationship that gradually trickles in. I think it is a relationship that develops based on trust.” She said sparking interest in the romantic part of the story.

“Yoo Seung-ho is a really awesome and handsome guy, so on screen he looks better than me. Because he is so handsome you only need to see him, to enjoy the show.” She said, giving another reason to see the show.

When asked about ratings targets, “If it gets over 17% we will go to a law school and give out free hugs.” she promised.

SBS’s new Wednesday, Thursday drama Remember begins broadcasting December 9th and 10pm.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K, Photos by Choi Eun-heer

Copyright ⓒ Get It K, All Rights Reserved

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, irilight said:

Namgoong Min proves his body is ready to play the sexy villain in

Remember

Read more and comment on Dramafever blog

@irilight @ilwoo_aein

Thanks for NGM treat! and  cast updates

Oh yeah, so excuse me while I drool. NMG!  you guys know I'm crushing for this  terrific actor!

and @phi3nk  sissy, PSW ahjussi is yours. Well, ok.. share him too. Ha ha :P

Oh My Gosh! excited! Waiting Dec 9!

Thanks for all the updates ...This drama is so intense...i hope soon will have  characters descriptions!!!

He will begins to lose his memory due to Alzheimer’s too?Just like his father?So sad...
 I'm glad he has Lee In-A !!!

Hello everyone *waves* Hello @Seiran029 and thanks for starting this thread. *waves* to many familiar peeps here too.

Wow! I have no idea PMY was casted in this...now I just have to watch this too. Thanks to all for updates, translations, insights...and so on. I've seen the 3 teasers and they are all daebak! One thing though, too sad to read that YSH's character will suffer from alzheimer's, which makes this a sad ending drama. Nevertheless, the plot theme sounds really interesting. :wub:  

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

Hello everyone *waves* Hello @Seiran029 and thanks for starting this thread. *waves* to many familiar peeps here too.

Wow! I have no idea PMY was casted in this...now I just have to watch this too. Thanks to all for updates, translations, insights...and so on. I've seen the 3 teasers and they are all daebak! One thing though, too sad to read that YSH's character will suffer from alzheimer's, which makes this a sad ending drama. Nevertheless, the plot theme sounds really interesting. :wub:  

Hello! Welcome to the thread! :)

Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho Talk About Their Romance on “Remember”

Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho Talk About Their Romance on “Remember”

Actors Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho from the new drama “Remember” talked about their experience working together.

On December 3, the press conference for SBS’s new drama “Remember” was held and Yoo Seung Ho was asked about his experience working with Park Min Young.

He responded, “I am not sure what this drama will be like as I have not finished reading the script. I do think there will be a romantic relationship between Park Min Young and I. I become a lawyer to save my father, but as of right now, that is all I know. I don’t know what will happen next. I am usually a pretty shy guy, so I was very nervous when I first met Park Min Young. I was shocked, though, at how fast she adapted to her character. I am slowly getting to be more comfortable around her.”

Park Min Young said, “I think this drama will show a slowly growing romance between our two characters. I first was introduced to Yoo Seung Ho as an actor through the film “The Way Home.” Like all the viewers and fans, I have also seen Yoo Seung Ho grow up. My goal is to never hear him call me ‘aunt.’ After always working with actors around my age, this will be the first time working with someone seven years younger than me. To not appear too old, I am purposely using formal language with him.”

The drama “Remember” is about a genius attorney who fights to prove his father’s innocence. It will air its first episode on December 9. Don’t miss it!

Source: soompi

BTS pic of YSH filming 'Remember'

>> Pic uploader said that YSH is a nice actor. An actor with great acting skill ^^

'Remember' releases intense, long teaser with Yoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young and Nam Goong Min

The long highlight video for upcoming melodrama 'Remember' is out, meaning that the premiere date is not too far away! 

In the 10 minute video, you can get a better look at the drama unfolding in the lives ofYoo Seung Ho, Park Min Young and Nam Goong Min's characters and more. 

The intense teaser shows the first time Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young's characters meet, and how he proves to everyone that he remembers literally everything. Not to mention Yoo Seung Ho's father is framed for a murder he didn't commit, and so much more. Plus Nam Goong Min makes for a pretty scary villain!

'Remember' is about a guy played by Yoo Seung Ho who has hyperthymesia, which means he remembers nearly every day in perfect detail. He's a lawyer trying to prove his father's innocence, but then he has an onset of Alzheimer's.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/remember-releases-intense-long-teaser-with-yoo-seung-ho-park-min-young-and-nam-goong-min

Guest parisonheaven

'Remember' 9-minute Long Preview Translations

Seo Jin Woo's father: Jin Woo, tell them, that I am not a criminal!
Seo Jin Woo: I need a lawyer. A lawyer who can seek acquittal.
Lee In Ah: Believe me, the truth speaks for itself.
Seo Jin Woo's father: Lawyer, perhaps, did I have a son?
Seo Jin Woo: Please think back carefully. Like the memories you have lost, (he) could be somewhere near you.

---- Remember - War of the Son ----

Seo Jin Woo: Oh. This, this is yours.
Lee In Ah: Thank you.
Seo Jin Woo: Yes, yes.
Lee In Ah: Wait a moment! No one here can get off. Student, you can't get off too. Ahjussi, please close the doors here. I have to catch that thief who stole my wallet, hurry! 
Officer: Please be quiet, please be quiet!
Officer: Is there anyone whom you suspect?
Lee In Ah: Student, it's you right?
Seo Jin Woo: Me?
Lee In Ah: Yes, me.
Seo Jin Woo: Ha, why me? No, it isn't me.
Lee In Ah: I'm correct right? I can remember everything, okay?
Seo Jin Woo: Memory? Is your memory that good?
Lee In Ah: Yes, it's that good.
Seo Jin Woo: Then, what was the exact time we bumped into each other?
Lee In Ah: Around... It was around 3.10 pm...
Seo Jin Woo: Wrong! What about the person beside you? What was she wearing?
Lee In Ah: Who remembers such things?
Seo Jin Woo: The exact time was 3.08 pm. Bus number 5674. Seoul 21 바 7202. The person beside you is in her 20s, taller than 165 cm and her hair touches her shoulder. She has white headphones, khaki-coloured clothes and her pants are jeans.
Seo Jin Woo: This female who has quite a demeanor right?
Lady: Yes, you're right.
Lee In Ah: How can I remember things with such detail?
Seo Jin Woo: Things with special detail, this is what is most important.
Lee In Ah: I don't believe you.
Seo Jin Woo: Later on, you will believe me. Because there's nothing missing from my memory.
Seo Jin Woo: Stop from here. Before you bumped into me, your bag has already been torn open. Then it's not the bus, it was torn open somewhere else. Perhaps, it is at the bus stop? The criminal who is wearing jeans and a Rolex watch. That criminal, is over there. Over there. The pickpocket criminal with 15 convictions, Oh Jong Soo. My memory, is very accurate even down to the details.

Female Voice: How can there be a lawyer with a dragon tattoo on his back?
Park Dong Ho: No matter whether the criminal is kind-hearted or evil, I am someone who can unlock their handcuffs.
Lady (played by Jeon Se Hyun): Lawyer?
Park Dong Ho: I heard you fought with that group's child yesterday at the club. The guy you beat up is still that group's son after all.
Male Voice: Hyung-nim became a chaebol's son.
Male Voice: Nam Gyoo Man already has the remaining money and power. There's only one thing he doesn't have, do you know what that is?
Nam Gyu Man: Bow.
Male Voice: Human nature.
Park Dong Ho: Ah, the scenery is pretty good. Omo. Are you Managing Director Nam Gyoo Man?
Park Dong Ho: Even if you have no teeth, you have to use your gum to chew. 100% success rate is not achieved without cost.
Nam Gyu Man: A guy like you... If I throw you down from here, nobody will find out.
Park Dong Ho: I believe you will reach an agreement with President Seok.
Reporter: The case of the Seochon female college student who was raped and then murdered has been shrouded in mystery. According to reports, police have yet to find the suspect.
Seo Jin Woo: Jung Ah noona!
Officer: Do you know the deceased Oh Jung Ah?
Seo Jin Woo's father: Someone I met for the first time.
Seo Jin Woo: Dad, it's Jung Ah noona!
Doctor: For someone as young as your father to be starting to show symptoms, his condition may deteriorate even faster.

Prosecutor Hong Moo Suk: Look at the last page. I will give you three days to get his confession.
Officer: Seo Jae Hyuk, I am arresting you as a suspect for killing Oh Jung Ah.
Seo Jin Woo: Dad! Dad!
Reporter: The defendant Seo Jae Hyuk has been sued for the crime of raping and murdering someone on 2 November 2011.
Prosecutor Hong Moo Suk: When the incident happened, where and what were you doing defendant?
Seo Jin Woo's father: I cannot remember.
Man (played by Maeng Sang Hoon): What are you saying? You cannot remember? Judge! Give him the death sentence. Let go!
Seo Jin Woo: Please help me to defend my father.
Park Dong Ho: You're saying that again. Did you not hear what I said? Give me the money.
Seo Jin Woo: Is this money enough to prove? My father’s innocence?! Now you can defend him right?
Park Dong Ho: The knife that has dropped cannot be caught.
Nam Gyu Man: *makes dog barking sounds*
Seo Jin Woo: No matter what happens in that moment, I can remember it. Everything.
Seo Jin Woo: I can't do without this money.
Lee In Ah: What are you trying to do?
Park Dong Ho: The party that Nam Gyu Man organized, Oh Jung Ah was invited. And it was held on the night before she was killed.

Male Voice: The man who went to jail in your place, what crime did he commit?
Nam Gyu Man: Is it my fault? It should be the fault of that man who has absolutely nothing. Did I let him go to jail in my place?
Seo Jin Woo's father: I did not kill that person.
Prosecutor Hong Moo Suk: You cannot remember anything. How can you be certain you didn't kill her?
Park Dong Ho: A trial is a gamble of the gambling master's life, he could remain in jail or he could be robbed of all the money raised.
Nam Gyu Man: He's like a mad man but I can't kill him.
Seo Jin Woo: What do all of you people know? Do you understand my father?
Lee In A: I want to become your memory.
Seo Jin Woo: I will end all of this. I will do it! I will save my father.

Male Voice: A good lawyer is a lawyer who can prove someone not guilty in court. The best lawyer is a lawyer who will not let his client stand in court.
Park Dong Ho: I'm here. You waited for a long time right? Defendant Seo Jae Hyuk, I am his criminal defense lawyer from now on.

(Caption: The truth behind the memories)
Lee In Ah: Even if he is a criminal who killed someone, he should be given a fair chance in court right?
Seo Jin Woo's father: Who are you?
Seo Jin Woo: It's me, Dad. It's me.

(Caption: In order to save his father)
Park Dong Ho: Listen carefully. I already smell something, kid.

(Caption: He bet everything he had)
Seo Jin Woo: Dad, promise me! You must never give up. Absolutely!
Seo Jin Woo: Even if you don't remember, you have to recall back. The person sitting in that position should be someone else. I will let him be punished.

On 12/4/2015, 9:20:09, jongski said:

@irilight @ilwoo_aein

Thanks for NGM treat! and  cast updates

Oh yeah, so excuse me while I drool. NMG!  you guys know I'm crushing for this  terrific actor!

and @phi3nk  sissy, PSW ahjussi is yours. Well, ok.. share him too. Ha ha :P

Oh My Gosh! excited! Waiting Dec 9!

Sharing is caring lol YSH is no slouch either. We do have some very handsome leading me. PMY has won the handsome man lotto with this cast. I'm so ready for 12/09/15, just loving this noona romance already! @ilwoo_aein, I just saw those B cut posters of our OTP  dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif What an unexpected treat. That chemistry is explosive

Archived