[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Oh Ting said:

Megan's MV from BECAUSE OF YOU!! 2010

With a lot of RM scenes, still a bit raw, their acting, but cute!!

their scenes are too cute. can't wait to watch. 

@Loong Wai Ting Tonight I'll be watching BOY to feed my Bromance/ChuYan deprivation. just finished downloading thanks to @ochasuki links and sub. The thirst for ChuYan is real. 

To BFFs who will be going to the FM in Singapore I wish you all the best in getting the tix. I'm voting for Singapore/Malaysia as well (Already liked your comments on FB). Although I don't think I will be able to attend if it's in early April. Hopefully you guys can share your experience with us. 

And to the super lucky BFF  with tix to  the 1st FM in Taiwan, please share how it goes. Wonder what kind of fanservice they'll give us. Real wedding of ChuYan maybe. I died.

4 hours ago, Oh Ting said:

MOD EDIT: Please do note quote images, gifs, and videos

what's the title of the song and who sang the song? thanks

27 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

This Sunday without Bromance, here's a photo recap of why we are in the Bromance Insanity Club

Excellent collage :wub::wub::wub: Sigh...

Someone posted Baron in glasses at the airport...super cute. I wonder anybody has recent pics of Megan to and from musical rehearsals...but of course she could be covered in a woolen hat and mask right? 

I just began watching Bromance last Wednesday and all I have to say is WHY DID I JOIN THIS TRAIN SO LATE??? I am so in love with this show! Still on episode 10 and I'm trying to watch one episode a day to make it last longer but I wonder if I have the willpower to do so :P

3 hours ago, Loong Wai Ting said:

What's everybody doing tonight? 

Working ... while downloading BoY, and watching Bromance. 

Yeah, I'm a multi-tasker! LOL.

MOD EDIT: Please do note quote images, gifs, and videos

Wahhh soooo cute! I bet acting here is going to be over the top, but I'm still going to watch. Just looking at Baron interacting Megan... sigh. I am just sooo in love with  the two of them! 

Can't get enough! 

I think I am slowly but surely healing from my addiction to Bromance.

I've been travelling almost all the weekend back and forth from Italy to fetch my daughter who spent the school holidays with her grandmother and only arrived home a few hours ago. Still haven't unpacked, I'll do it after dinner, then I'll simply turn off the computer and the tablet and go to bed. 

Hahahah... Who am I trying to kid??

First sunday without a new episode of Bromance and the live stream with the BFFs! :( 

I read all your posts while I was on the train and even attracted some disapproving looks from the other passengers when because I was laughing at your comments about B preferring girls with G cups...

This morning, I woke up feeling something missing. Then i remembered :( For the past few months, my Sunday mornings consisted of waking up early to watch the newly uploaded episode or watch live stream BFFs even earlier at 6am.. Never complained about not getting beauty sleep on the weekend because of Bromance... now 1st weekend without them, and really really not used to it.....

Im' the same as @literatelush Multitasking doing homework, and switching back and forth between episodes of Bromance and BOY

And @hyukjaeismine Welcome! It's never too late to this BFF train :D

Well, super missing both of them, finally FOUND something about Baron, in late July2015, JUST before he joined bromance, looking SUPER HOT! ..... In a reality show, I only know 2 other stars from the show, Zhao Wei and Anita Yuen, both best actress award winners and both married.

So here's the eye candy!

SORRY! Mod, please remove, double post....

WOW! I just realized that the 2 vids I found about my beloved RM are BITH in July 2015!! Talk about coincidence!!! 

Megan's wish to act as guy JULY 2015

Baron China reality show JULY 2015

SORRY! Mod, please remove, double post....

WOW! I just realized that the 2 vids I found about my beloved RM are BITH in July 2015!! Talk about coincidence!!! 

Megan's wish to act as guy JULY 2015

Baron China reality show JULY 2015

Can't understand a word they're saying (I wish I'd learnt Chinese not Korean now haha) but Baron is SO CUTE at 20:24 when he fails at the HI-5 and keeps hitting the other guy's hand to get it right!

7 hours ago, t0pino said:

I think I am slowly but surely healing from my addiction to Bromance.

I've been travelling almost all the weekend back and forth from Italy to fetch my daughter who spent the school holidays with her grandmother and only arrived home a few hours ago. Still haven't unpacked, I'll do it after dinner, then I'll simply turn off the computer and the tablet and go to bed. 

Hahahah... Who am I trying to kid??

First sunday without a new episode of Bromance and the live stream with the BFFs! :( 

I read all your posts while I was on the train and even attracted some disapproving looks from the other passengers when because I was laughing at your comments about B preferring girls with G cups...

I survived my first night without live stream with the BFFs too! It was hard. I was on the verge of collapsing (dramatic mode on)... 

Archived