[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@elliezsnow Thanks for that update! Quick everyone, especially Singaporeans..go type down your country! It takes two seconds...or if you're too lazy, just like my post on the Facebook comments (My username on Facebook is These Dramatic Days). I must have wrote Singapore 10 times (It's the closest place to where I live)...

On 2016-03-04 at 7:42 AM, rosee70 said:

I was disappointed when i saw her in her male getup. Why? She doesn't have to force herself like that. I love her in her female form .in fact just go as the female Yanuo at the end of the drama, jacket and jeans and boots and short hair but makeup and breast unbound. Wow, did i say that out loud?

I think it is beginning to be boring to see her as male YN. It is now quite a turn off to see her chest bounded and so flat chested  (at least she could dressed as she did at Sahlin Award). It has done it's time and it was fun while it lasted while airing Bromance but after that female YN was revealed, she should now show up as female YN at fan meet.  So I hope they will have the sense to show female YN then.

2 hours ago, JenL said:

@elliezsnow Thanks for that update! Quick everyone, especially Singaporeans..go type down your country! It takes two seconds...or if you're too lazy, just like my post on the Facebook comments (My username on Facebook is These Dramatic Days). I must have wrote Singapore 10 times (It's the closest place to where I live)...

Done.. I said singapore and philippines :) 

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Done.. I said singapore and philippines :) 

13 minutes ago, lee1500 said:

I think it is beginning to be boring to see her as male YN. It is now quite a turn off to see her chest bounded and so flat chested  (at least she could dressed as she did at Sahlin Award). It has done it's time and it was fun while it lasted while airing Bromance but after that female YN was revealed, she should now show up as female YN at fan meet.  So I hope they will have the sense to show female YN then.

I totally agree, but Megan probably has contractual obligation to appear as YN in all Bromance-related events. The production may be willing to exploit Megans boyish image that made the success of the drama until thevery end.

It's a bit sad I think, especially for her, knowing that she's trying to move forward. not being allowed to completely let go of YN's character won't help her.

15 hours ago, Oh Ting said:

Sleepless......

i miss both of them so much that I rooted around YouTube and saw this.......

Again, Megan is a goddess here...... And her bunnies are not to be sneezed at, you know?

She guest starred in this MV of one of her best friends, Cindy Yen

Megan in MV, STUNNING

Just paste baron's face over the guy, I think Baron would also be Smoking hot in that getup ;) 

Thanks for sharing! I miss her too...did you know Megan co-wrote the lyrics for the song...so talented. She's a very special artiste to me/BFFs(?). Thanks to Bromance, I discovered this lovely Megan :wub:

If I'm not wrong, initially most BFFs who are attracted to Bromance is because of the male Pi YaNou.  And then we gradually starts to like Du ZiFeng and the rest of the cast.  Everyone should know by now how difficult it is for Megan (physically and emotionally) to act as Pi YaNou.  I never get boring seeing the male YaNou because that's what attract me to watch Bromance in the first place.  As for Megan, I think we should all support her decision (even if it's the organizer's marketing tactics) whether to appear as the male or female YaNou in the Fan Meeting, as she said currently Pi YaNou's star influence is bigger than Megan Lai! We have to show her that only Megan Lai can be Pi YaNou (and she got her very first acting award being Pi YaNou)!

Photo cr: as per watermark

OmCZLRn.jpg

gdS7kcO.jpg

1 hour ago, t0pino said:

I totally agree, but Megan probably has contractual obligation to appear as YN in all Bromance-related events. The production may be willing to exploit Megans boyish image that made the success of the drama until thevery end.

It's a bit sad I think, especially for her, knowing that she's trying to move forward. not being allowed to completely let go of YN's character won't help her.

True that she has contract obligation and they want to exploit the male YN to the very end, after all, that is the core of Bromance.  At least, if she is dressed like she did at Sahlin Award, then I will watch the fan meet.  But if she is dress up like a man, maybe I think it is too painful to watch Megan still stuck in her character.  It is not fun anymore.  

3 minutes ago, lee1500 said:

True that she has contract obligation and they want to exploit the male YN to the very end, after all, that is the core of Bromance.  At least, if she is dressed like she did at Sahlin Award, then I will watch the fan meet.  But if she is dress up like a man, maybe I think it is too painful to watch Megan still stuck in her character.  It is not fun anymore.  

If you've watched the kdrama you're beautiful i actually check their fanmeet in japan. Park shin hye (female lead) was dressed as a girl.. So i think there's no problem if megan will dress as she wants to be. The conflict would be that if she has the contract.. I feel sad as well but i will support her whether as PYN or Megan Lai herself. :) 

I STRUCK SILVER!

Gold I'll leave to the day they get hitched.....

Anyways, FINALLY came across the model shoot vid in July 2015 where Megan MADE THE WISH TO ACT A 'GUY' AND GET NOMINATED, it will be great....

And WHAM! She got her wish and then some!!

Not only did she get the nominated, she got the award, got the guy (I'm firmly a RM believer), and a hit which has made waves globally.....

Enjoy!!

25 minutes ago, Roma Grace Nicol-Cuevas said:

If you've watched the kdrama you're beautiful i actually check their fanmeet in japan. Park shin hye (female lead) was dressed as a girl.. So i think there's no problem if megan will dress as she wants to be. The conflict would be that if she has the contract.. I feel sad as well but i will support her whether as PYN or Megan Lai herself. :) 

I could watch over and over again when Megan and Baron were walking towards the stage at Sahlin Award. How good she looks (her attire and smoky make-up) and how her hips sway back and forth when she was walking arm in arm with Baron.  So womanly and feminine.  She is model tall and really got a great figure.   And it was so fitting when Baron said on stage then, "be it short hair or long hair, you are equally irrestible.

58 minutes ago, Oh Ting said:

I STRUCK SILVER!

Gold I'll leave to the day they get hitched.....

Anyways, FINALLY came across the model shoot vid in July 2015 where Megan MADE THE WISH TO ACT A 'GUY' AND GET NOMINATED, it will be great....

And WHAM! She got her wish and then some!!

Not only did she get the nominated, she got the award, got the guy (I'm firmly a RM believer), and a hit which has made waves globally.....

Enjoy!!

Thank you.  She is so much more than just a pretty face.  Now when I look back and when I am watching a new drama, I can't help but think of Megan and well, all the female actresses pale in comparison to her.  Not easy to find a life partner who matches her....Indeed, she has found her true match in Baron.  

Archived