[Drama 2015] Sassy Go Go (Cheer Up) 발칙하게 고고

Guest dramacf

@XXXlatebloomerXXX

1. Who is KGR?

2. Did KBS released the full soundtrack? I still want the whistle song. :(

KGR is Kang Gu Reum who played Kim Na Yeon in SGG (one of Yeon Do's roommates, the girl who often holds the mirror)

Full O.S.T was leased. You can find here (whistle song is no 7- Hold On There)

Thank you chingu!

The last time I checked it was not yet available. Thank you so much.

It's so nice to see that the cast are together even after filming was over. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICYMI

Actor Ji Soo Praises Idol Actors Such as Suho, Jung Eun Ji, and N

Actor Ji Soo, who recently finished acting in the KBS2 drama “Sassy Go Go,” revealed his thoughts on working with idol members during an interview with Star News on November 16.

“Incidentally, up until now,” he commented, “every film or drama that I’ve been involved with has cast an idol member. I worked with Baro (B1A4) in the MBC drama ‘Angry Mom,’ and with Suho (EXO) in the movie ‘Glory Day.’  This time I was able to work with Jung Eun Ji (A Pink) and N (VIXX), who were especially passionate about acting.”

“I was so shocked by how hard they worked, it encouraged me to try harder as well. In N’s case, he would continue practicing even after filming was over.”

When asked which idol he’d like to act with once again, Ji Soo responded by saying that he’d like to act again with Suho.

“If had to pick one person, I’d have to pick Suho. While filming ‘Glory Day’ he was my closest friend, and he has similar thoughts towards acting as I do. Suho studied acting for a long time, and there’s a lot that I can learn from him. While working together, he taught me a lot not only about acting, but also on life. Everything I’ve learned from him has been extremely helpful.”

Ji Soo also voiced his opinion on industry prejudice toward idol acting. “To be honest, I also had prejudice against idol actors. However, after working with Suho, Baro, Jung Eun Ji, and the others, I can see that they work harder than anyone else. I no longer have prejudice toward them.”

Ji Soo recently wrapped up filming for “Sassy Go Go,” while the movie “Glory Day” premiered at the Busan International Film Festival in October 2015.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/16/actor-ji-soo-praises-idol-actors-such-as-suho-jung-eun-ji-and-n/

It seems only LWG, JS and KMA who already did post-drama interview..I hope other cast also will held a post-drama interview as well..I want to know their thoughts about drama etc..and so far the most is LWG..everyday since SGG ended there are many new interview articles and various pics :P

like these..

kim yeol in blue

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

kim yeol in pastel (?)

kim yeol in dark blue

kim yeol in yellow

kim yeol in pink + flowers

seo hajoon in all black

it seems the same shirt which he was wearing in VIP premiere..

and..the same pose from our bromanceTP

I need photoshoot from the girls!! there is only kang min ah..

cr as tagged

Hahaha..why not SGG season 2?? but..I think it's imposibble :(

Season 2 is nice. Would love that. But I also want to see them kick some bad guys' butts. Maintaining their own characters (JEJ still play as KYD and so on) and at the same time looking cool, awesome and all. Imagine Kim Yeol as some arrogant and intelligent team leader of the team. Won't it be fun to see that? Okay, maybe it's just me. Lol..

By the way, those who want to know more about SGG DVD, here's the link https://twitter.com/cheerupdvdteam 

I'm so in love with SGG that i am doing a re-watch from ep 01. I really like their face-off when RK was asking BH to share electricity and was denied by the arrogant yeol.. i particularly like YD's expression when she said "you are dead today" to yeol and start to head-but him.. and what actually happen after that? Did she accidentally get her hair stuck at yeol's name tag?.. or was she's acting/playing victim there? Since yeol had both his hands up..

Sorry, this might has been highlighted/discuss before, but since i recently joining this thread and had no patience to back read 200 ++ pages.. hehe..

Edit to add : who actually did damage to their respective room? Did one party damage the other and then the other party took revenge? Or is there 3rd party doing all those?...

I'm so in love with SGG that i am doing a re-watch from ep 01. I really like their face-off when RK was asking BH to share electricity and was denied by the arrogant yeol.. i particularly like YD's expression when she said "you are dead today" to yeol and start to head-but him.. and what actually happen after that? Did she accidentally get her hair stuck at yeol's name tag?.. or was she's acting/playing victim there? Since yeol had both his hands up..

Sorry, this might has been highlighted/discuss before, but since i recently joining this thread and had no patience to back read 200 ++ pages.. hehe..

Edit to add : who actually did damage to their respective room? Did one party damage the other and then the other party took revenge? Or is there 3rd party doing all those?...

It's YD trying to attacked KY and accidentally got her hair stuck in his name tag. Yeol raised his hand up because at that time, he didn't want to involve.

But it is only on screen, here we have the BTS (sorry I'm so into this ship) lol

JNPZ9n.jpg 

And Real King took action first, then Baekho revenged.

It's YD trying to attacked KY and accidentally got her hair stuck in his name tag. Yeol raised his hand up because at that time, he didn't want to involve.

But it is only on screen, here we have the BTS (sorry I'm so into this ship) lol

(pics removed though I loved them)

Welcome @violet88-chingu to the thread !!! 

@season_goong chingu, you are not alone !!!

OH MY LOVE YEOL-DOO!!! So beautiful together......

p/s: woot, SGG recap for ep. 12 at DB has reached 600++ comments and people are spazzzing so hard....loved it !

(pics removed though I loved them)

Welcome @violet88-chingu to the thread !!! 

@season_goong chingu, you are not alone !!!

OH MY LOVE YEOL-DOO!!! So beautiful together......

p/s: woot, SGG recap for ep. 12 at DB has reached 600++ comments and people are spazzzing so hard....loved it !

Thanks for your info @season_goong.. so it's indeed was an accident, i mean her hair stuck at his name tag, cause i find the scene funny and cute.. and thanks so much for sharing the bts pics, that laugh from LWG makes it even more cute than what was seen on the screen.. he's soo enjoying the head-but from YD in fact.. ah!! I'm soo in love with yeol-doo couple too.. their chemistry was too sizzling right from the beginning.. 

and thanks for welcoming me @XXXlatebloomerXXX.. i've been thouroughly enjoying this drama that even did a re-watch immediately after finish marathon the first time.. been reading your hard work of translation in this thread too!.. really appreaciate that.. keep them coming dear as i'll be a regular here at least until finish the re-run..

@violet88: you're welcomed. I am glad that I still can discuss on SGG with you here though the show has come to end for a week *sob*

@XXXlatebloomerXXX: OMG! If I wouldn't have seen the pic of LWG with flowers that @fleurofjasmine posted above, I would faint on the spot when I see that picture from twitter. So beautifullllllllllll 

Since nothing can fill up the void that SGG left, I decided to re-watch the show properly and carefully. And I found something

Ep 3: Yeon Doo save Yeol's name on her phone "richard simmons Kim Yeol" (such a good name lol) and in ep 7 "Kim Yeol" only. When did she change it :phew:

Rofshk.jpg 

Ep 5: YD' s sweatshirt on the "date under the rain" and KY's sweatshirt in ep 6 (supposed 1 date after the rain date) => Couple sweatshirt after having some serious talk under the rain? :phew:

fZJzzp.jpg

I wonder what can cure my withdrawal :crazy:

I miss this drama. Thanks @XXXlatebloomerXXX for all of the translations. I loved the articles about the progression of Eunji's acting, hoping that she branches out and does movies next too. Watched the LWG videos that eunzit translated lol at him saying that he wants an older woman who he will call yobo. I'm sure that there are lots of noonas out there who would let you call them yobo LWG. 

Was rewatching and KY has been confessing to YD since episode 6, girl was just slow on the uptake but, she was definitely crushing on him too. Also, someone on dramafever described their date as "Netflix and Chill", it made me laugh. Would YD even understand Netflix and Chill or would she think that it meant watching Netflix and hanging out?

@season_goong when you find out what can cure your withdrawal let me know. 

VIXX's N touches hearts with his hardworking, exhausted appearance on 'Weekly Idol'

VIXX-N_1447867530_af_org.jpg

VIXX's N has been working extremely hard as of late, so it'd be nice to show some appreciation for his hard work and fierce work ethic!

On 'Weekly Idol' on November 18, he arrived late on set as one of the idol MCs due to his filming for KBS 2TV's drama 'Insolently, Go Go' (keeping in mind, these are all recorded early on).  He arrived on set looking all tired right when his corner ended and said apologetically, "I'm really sorry.  I won't let this happen again."

Of course the kind MCs Jung Hyung Don and Defconn showed no concern, stating regarding him, "We heard he was on your fifth day filming all through the night.  Now, he has to go back to Pyeongtaek," expressing their sadness at his hectic schedule. He basically did not get to fully rest for five days straight, which is craziness...

On this day, he basically arrived and had to leave immediately afterwards without getting to film much for 'Weekly Idol.'  You would hope he could get enough rest now that the drama is complete, but VIXX is currently promoting!  Hope you get rest soon, N. -cr.allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/vixxs-n-touches-hearts-with-his-hardworking-exhausted-appearance-on-weekly-idol

Poor Guy:tears::tears::tears: no wonder he seems out of it, most of the time. thank god he didn't faint w/ that schedule of his- he was literally running here and there. 23hr/day filming, then he has his mc and dj job then preparing for their new album. No wonder i keep seeing him in his SSG outfits in his other job and i remember that outfit above, that's from SSG the cast took a selca and he is wearing that that same outfit, I remember he did his DJing standing for he might fell asleep or make mistake if he seats. Well, i hope he can rest now since all of his individual schedules are finished (MC, Radio DJ and drama) all he has now on  his plate is VIXX promotion for Chained Up.

@twin-twin: Poor Ha Dong! He seemed like going to faint at any time in the vid. That's why JS said that he admired the hard working of idols. Eunji must have the same hectic schedule as well

Btw, I watched Off to school of Hakyeon and Eunji, he's totally different with HDJ but so cute. Especially this part

0oBjJS.jpg 

Haiz, If Hakyeon could show his dance skill and Eunji could show her singing skill a bit in SGG...

@am420 my current remedy for withdrawal is rewatching thoroughly and carefully, but it doesn't work cause I always think of ep 13 :tears:

@violet88 I am ready for spazzing on any ep of SGG lol, too serious withdrawal syndrome :vicx:

---------------------

aww...thanks a lot @season_goong for tweet from eunzit..

I think I also read (with Google translate of course...haha) in LWG interview..(probably different with eunzit translation, because so many interview from LWG), beside shower scene with Jisoo..his memorable and/or favorite bromance scene is scene in last ep when KY and HJ teasing, snuggling, and hugging each other in auditorium (?)..

aww...bromance!! love them!!

Off Topic: kyaa!!! OT2 already will reunite in new drama Page Turner..Shin Jae Ha confirmed today that he also will act alongside Jisoo and Kim So Hyun...Hajoon and Taepyung..hahaha..so how with other OT11?

@twin-twin: Poor Ha Dong! He seemed like going to faint at any time in the vid. That's why JS said that he admired the hard working of idols. Eunji must have the same hectic schedule as well

Btw, I watched Off to school of Hakyeon and Eunji, he's totally different with HDJ but so cute. Especially this part

Hidden Content

@am420 my current remedy for withdrawal is rewatching thoroughly and carefully, but it doesn't work cause I always think of ep 13 :tears:

@violet88 I am ready for spazzing on any ep of SGG lol, too serious withdrawal syndrome :vicx:

---------------------

Great @season_goong!.. i plan to watch ep 02 tonight (err.. that is 7 hours from now.. hehe), and might post any findings once finish watching it.. if you want to rewatch ep 02 with me let me know if the timing suit you.. else we'll just post each of our findings respectively and spazz from there.. :)

@fleurofjasmine: In another interview, LWG also said the most memorable scene is the scene when he recalled of sad memory with his parents (LWG has many interview, so I got confused also). I think it will take time for JEJ to have new project but cameo is possible. PD nim, writer-nim please let OT13 cameo in your next project.

And Dear strawberry milk, banana milk, gummy bear, post it, school uniform or cheerleading stuff company, please think of making a CF with OT 13. haha Let's watch an example of Strawberry milk CF ft Ha Dong Jae

@violet88 : Let's post any findings here and all of us can discuss together, I check this thread everyday hehe. (I'm back to work now, so my time is not very flexible )

Just see this pic from ep 1. Hahaha, Kim Yeol, Seo Ha Joon, Tae Pyung, how could you did it with that expression to the girl you like, no wonder later they're playing dumb with you or go to blind date lol

30ed0891-1c5b-4a05-ae6f-a6767c55d06c.png 

Cre pic: Dramafever

****shipper's mode ON*****

Aish, this LWG is so sneaky making my shipper's heart hurt. All his selected memorable scenes are either with JS or OT13 or him alone. You sure know how to avoid involving JEJ in anything except you are directly asked about her *sigh*

HAHA don't get me wrong. Still love them all: TEAMANCE, BROMANCE, SISMANCE. but you know how a shipper's heart is. 

But wowowow...the more I read his (tonnes of) interviews when he was asked about EJ, the more I am getting delulu.

Here's an excerpt from a very long interview of LWG with Herald Gyeonje. If anybody can collect his answers in relation to JEJ/KYD, we might high in delulu together. Remember that he chose KYD over JEJ? Now he said that JEJ = KYD. Haha *delulu-me*. And I have another excerpt from his other interview that got me deeper in LULU-land. will post it later.

*****shipper's mode OFF****

And he was also asked about the low rating (and got me in tears) and I love how he explained that it got them closer & stronger together. Awwww....my OT13!!! 

(p/s: sorry i chose to translate EJ's and OT13's parts first....LWG can wait aha..I will try to translate the whole article if I have time)

이원근 "원태연 감독님과 꼭 작업해보고 싶어요"
LWG "I certainly wanted to work with PD Won Tae-yeon"

20151119000091_0_99_20151119075303.jpg?t 

이원근은 에이핑크 정은지와 풋풋한 고등학생들의 감정을 연기했다. '응답하라 1997', '트로트의 연인'에서 발군의 연기력을 보여줬던 정은지다. 이원근은 정은지와 연기한 소감을 묻는 말에 엄지를 치켜세웠다.
LWG displayed fresh, high-schooler feeling with APINK's JEJ. JEJ who has demonstrated exceptional acting ability in 'Reply 1997', 'Trot Lovers'. LWG gave a thumb up when being asked about his impression acting with JEJ.

"은지는 진자 강연두 같아요. 에너지 넘치고 사람들 잘 챙기고, 분명히 자기도 피곤할텐데 그런 기색 하나 없이 현장에 있어요. 보면서 많이 배워야겠다고 생각했죠. 누구나 다 힘들지만 피곤한 티 내면 더 힘들잖아요. 그런 면에서 성숙한 면을 느끼기도 했어요."
"EJ is really like KYD.  She's full of energy, take good care of people, even (when) she's clearly tired but there's no such expression (to show that she's tired) when she's at the shooting site. I think I have learned a lot by watching her. Even someone was having hard time, but (once) we let out our fatigueness we no longer felt burdened. Such expression (gave of) the sense of maturity (from her)."

이원근은 정은지 외에도 함께 출연한 많은 배우들과의 우정을 과시했다. 낮은 시청률로 고전했지만, 그럴 수록 누가 시킨 것도 아닌데 출연진들끼리는 더 단단해져갔다고. 
LWG showed off his friendship with JEJ and also the other actors that he shooted long time with. Struggling with low viewership rating, although this is something cannot be controlled, but (it made) the cast themselves stronger (and closer to each other). 

"이번 현장은 배우들끼리 유독 끈끈하게 지낸 것 같아요. 너나 할 것 없이 모두가 친구가 됐어요. 시청률이 부진했기 때문에 거기에 연연하지 말고 최선을 다하자고 다짐했어요. 시청률이 안나온다고 해서 우리가 열심히 하지 않은건 아니니까요. 시청률로 우리 작품을 평가 받지 말자고 서로 격려하고 최상의 컨디션으로 촬영에 임하려고 했습니다."
"This time (in this drama), the shooting location seemed like (we were) spending time (away from home) closely with only the actors. All of us became friends without exception. Because of the low viewership ratings, we did not mop on that and promised to give our best. (Even) if the viewership did not come out (good), but we have done our best together, isn't it? We did not judge our work with viewership rating, but (instead) encouraged each other and engaged ourselves to perform with the best condition."

[Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000911949&lfrom=blog ; Translation by ME]

Here's another excerpt from LWG's interview. Somehow I cannot trace the source, but I only got this part from Twitter. Since the owner is JEJ's stan so again it's only related to JEJ. Kyyyyaaaaaa at the highlighted part.

특히 극중 러브라인을 형성했던 정은지에 대해서는 “동생이지만 정말 배울 점이 많은 아이”라고 언급했다. 그는 “(은지가) 연기 욕심도 많고, 중심에서 버팀목이 잘 돼줬다. 피곤할법도 한데 대본 맞추는 것도 굉장히 열심히 했다”
In particular, (LWG) commented on JEJ, who he formed a love line with in the drama, saying, "Although she's younger (than me), she's a girl that I really learn a lot (from)." He added, "(EJ) has a lot of acting desires (and) has became the central support. Even when she was tired, she worked extremely hard to match our scripts."

“털털한 부분도 있는데 여성스러운 부분도 강한 친구다. 아기자기한 걸 귀여워하고, 가수라서 그런지 노래 들을 때도 좋은 감성을 가지고 있다. 그런 걸 연기할 때 잘 가져와서 응용하는 똑똑한 친구”라고 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다.
He praised (JEJ) lavishly saying, "She's a strong friend who is easygoing (but) also has feminine side. Charming and cute, (and) since she is a singer, when I listen to her singing, it gives a good feeling. (She's) a smart friend who also brings and applies such (feeling) when she's acting."

[Source: cannot be found, excerpt taken from 힛끄 @ Twitter ; Translation by ME]

And this might refresh our memory to what LWG said about his ideal type *cough*

Archived