app ads

Lmangla

Question

anyone having this problem? it is becoming a real pain to surf soompi threads on the phone because I keep getting re-directed to some stupid app in the playstore even though I am not clicking on any ad. when I click to go back, it will go back to my followed page instead of the thread and I have missed out on reading the latest posts...

2 answers to this question

Do you have the same problem on other websites?

If so, there might be some malicious app on your phone which redirects you everytime you go to a website. 

If it doesn't happen on other sites, it might be related to adds on Soompi. In that case it would be usefull to know what add is showing when you're redirected. Soompi would be able to contact their add provider and tell them to do something about it.

"CamelKnight" might be right. The problem you are suffering from could be caused by suspicious applications. I suffered from redirect issues and pop-ups after I installed gomplayer app onto a smart phone (a page explains that it is malware). So did you installed some apps that were similar with gomplayer? You can go to the Settings menu, then click on Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device) and uninstall the malicious app from your Android device.

Archived