Help please?

luceeeayeee_

Hey everyone! I am still a noob on soompi, and I wanted to post up what I have been writing/working on for awhile now. However, when I tried posting my first few chapters, the page just extends longer, and there is no button for the "second" page if you get what I mean. I don't understand what's wrong. Is it because of my level on soompi? Help please!

Uuuh I'm also new here but I don't think that's the problem. It's probably better for you to either ask a moderator for this section or go put your question in the tech support section instead. :/ 

Personally I think its just the formatting that you want is possible on the forum soooo....

Hey everyone! I am still a noob on soompi, and I wanted to post up what I have been writing/working on for awhile now. However, when I tried posting my first few chapters, the page just extends longer, and there is no button for the "second" page if you get what I mean. I don't understand what's wrong. Is it because of my level on soompi? Help please!

Maybe there is no second page.

Uuuh I'm also new here but I don't think that's the problem. It's probably better for you to either ask a moderator for this section or go put your question in the tech support section instead. :/ 

Personally I think its just the formatting that you want is possible on the forum soooo....

Oh I see, sorry! I'll look for the tech support section. D: Thank you anyway!

Maybe there is no second page.

I thought of that too, but really, the page just keeps extending..I thought it would soon be over and go on to "page 2" but that wasn't the case. It's quite weird, and I still don't understand the gist of things on soompi. Aiyah, thank you anyway.

Archived