[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

8 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

haha! if that's the case...maybe you should re-run Siso's episodes then and borrow some of Si yang's techniques perhaps?! awww! that would be so cute! we girls are so easy to please and those moves surely never fail...really! 

so grab her hand now and take that walk together in the road only filled with flowers AGAIN....:wub: 

goodluck Leek :P

i'm being romantic now...

haha....hope you will be in the receiving end of the various techniques.....hee

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, LeeK said:

haha....hope you will be in the receiving end of the various techniques.....hee

i so love that! 

just wondering and clueless when its gonna happen? LOL

maybe i could also borrow So yeon's aegyo hehehe so i can attract a manjitnam Si yang?...:phew:

hehehe but definitely i will walk the road only filled with flowers Leek with or without my manjitnam...i'm sure he's also in this road finding his way looking for me...DAMN HE WAS LOST!!!:crazy:  anyway, i will just scold him later.

thanks! may your hopes for me be true :)

• Like 9

On 4/25/2016 at 3:05 PM, LeeK said:

@6u2n7a no need to compare. Young idol couples usually are more popular and last longer....taemin and nauen lasted quite sometime if i recall.  Anyway, nothing is confirmed until it is. Any official notice may just come out anytime.....last episode their airtime also suffered due to new couple...17 plus minutes....

@LeeK... Are you psychic by any chance? Just read a news article today saying that bbyu couple is leaving and it has been confirmed by WGM reps...

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Z33Ta said:

@LeeK... Are you psychic by any chance? Just read a news article today saying that bbyu couple is leaving and it has been confirmed by WGM reps...

@LeeKis a romantic psychic!

i think it goes with the pattern...

i think there are more tears now compared to us when Siso left...bbyu couple's followers/fans are mostly younger ones. i don't want to generalize but younger ones tend to be emotional, we've been on that stage right?! and even in this age, it still is never easy.

so, i just hope that they can handle this situation sensibly...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Z33Ta said:

Nah...it is just expected...they had been quite long already....they started with OhYea and had outlast them and siso. Besides, it is reported that they have not had the last filming.  Guess my comments happens to be close to that report....(must go buy some lottery)

Quite a shame though, when we finally see sungjae have some reaction fitting of a couple.  Joy is fun to watch.

Anyway, my guess were that they will leave with siso at the same time. guess that did not happen.

@novikoydy I am not a romantic, :)

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, LeeK said:

@novikoydy I am not a romantic, :)

ok Leek, u made it loud and clear...with a smile! so i guess i am now left with this idea that ur a psychic :)

@alou, @nyzah13 @ConMaRi my target is way too high hehe. im still in the office now, praying that they would leave early so i can hehehe...you know! aja berries!

• Like 6

Hi Berries... how are you all?  I know we all have our busy lives to tend to, but as it is with me, our thoughts still go quite often to Siso couple.  I love them and miss them.  Like a glutton for punishment, I watched the last episode again.  I am a bit surprised that some of you haven't watch it yet, though I totally understand why.  It is sad and extremely touching, and it can make us upset at the abruptness of their WGM ending and callousness of it, but at the same time, it is hopeful.  Of course, the BRI is wonderful - the praise they gave each other and what they have come to mean to each other, but that little conversation on the street after they had supposedly reached the end of their last two hours together is revealing.  He is a little surprised at her suggestion to "let's just go" now that their stint is officially over, and he says, "after all the things we've done together?"  She calls him a pabo, and says that that's not what she meant.  I saw it as meaning "Well then, the show's over, and since WGM says this has come to an end (and they cut our line so abruptly), the buck stops here.  Our worth to them has reached its limit.  Cut the shooting, and let's continue this off camera."  

I really feel that that's what was conveyed.  And the line of that Carpenter's song came to mind as I watched them from a distance getting lost in the crowd..."We've only just begun."

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, kappy said:

Hi Berries... how are you all?  I know we all have our busy lives to tend to, but as it is with me, our thoughts still go quite often to Siso couple.  I love them and miss them.  Like a glutton for punishment, I watched the last episode again.  I am a bit surprised that some of you haven't watch it yet, though I totally understand why.  It is sad and extremely touching, and it can make us upset at the abruptness of their WGM ending and callousness of it, but at the same time, it is hopeful.  Of course, the BRI is wonderful - the praise they gave each other and what they have come to mean to each other, but that little conversation on the street after they had supposedly reached the end of their last two hours together is revealing.  He is a little surprised at her suggestion to "let's just go" now that their stint is officially over, and he says, "after all the things we've done together?"  She calls him a pabo, and says that that's not what she meant.  I saw it as meaning "Well then, the show's over, and since WGM says this has come to an end (and they cut our line so abruptly), the buck stops here.  Our worth to them has reached its limit.  Cut the shooting, and let's continue this off camera."  

I really feel that that's what was conveyed.  And the line of that Carpenter's song came to mind as I watched them from a distance getting lost in the crowd..."We've only just begun."

Oh thank you @kappy... thank you... You make me ALIVE again... Heee... :w00t:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, novikoydy said:

ok Leek, u made it loud and clear...with a smile! so i guess i am now left with this idea that ur a psychic :)

sigh..if i am, i will have won some lottery and .................

• Like 9

..right now im just so frustrated because data internet on my pabo mobile is soooo slowww!! Just when i needed the signal the most.. T T  ..  and @novikoydy i have to wait until midnight and dawn to materialize "you know" .. Hahaha.. Mianhe berries.. .. if im talking nonsense.. Internet connection failure is just killing me softly.. and oh! dont forget to vote berries~!! Few hours to go.. We can do this berries~!! Aja!!

• Like 10

Why they always give false informations regarding the couples who are leaving?

Yesterday I read about the byu couple schedule until June 2016 (in their forum though) and today the news about their departure is confirmed.

"Their departure has just been confirmed by reps of “We Got Married.” The time for their departure has not been decided yet." 

It looks like they will have much time for preparation for the last day better than other couples. 

• Like 8

I have been so caught up with my research these two days. ><

But when I got home and no drama to watch, I will randomly watch our Siso couple. I have very high tendency to repeat the baseball and camping episode more. I just love those episodes so much. Like Soyeon said, 'when their eyes met; was the most heart beating moment. Me too!

Yesterday I watch the latest episode of Happy Home. Now I know why the rating is getting higher. That episode made me cry few times. Its so heart wrenching T.T

I have something to share to you guys but that got to wait until my creative brain juice get a little bit more into it first. Until then I hope I can finish it as soon as possible. 

• Like 17

@eyrathis is what happen to someone whose bombarded with work and got to say thank heavens when it ends! this is my day! am glad there's Leek to chat with!

@kappyu make it so clear for us...i could have said this before but this language barrier is giving me a headache! grateful that u are there, u explained it so well.

actually, this is one of the reasons why i truly believe that they are real. it's like Si yang said: just like that? what about us?...from there, i can say Si yang is not yet ready to give up! and So yeon gladly assure him :P Si yang ah pabo ya, just continue that off camera!

@aloumaybe at midnight, internet connection will be faster. kaya natin to te...ikembot mo lang yan...haha ur words not mine:P cge kembot natin to with grace and elegance just like Soyeon...FIGHTING!

• Like 12

@Summer Ryan...........bravo cute pic editing...:wub:

@kappy...........love your analysis of the last episode..........aaaaaa....my heart full of flowers reading your interpretation of it

@novikoydy........chatting with another berry always lightens workload :)

• Like 10

@novikoydy sobrang kembot na 'to (transtrans: too much hip shake "Soyeon style".. Hehehe..) Time check 12:58am PhST.. To be able to vote as promised.. Hahaha.. right @ConMari ?.. Aja~berries!! Whatever the outcome.. It's been fun joining the Shippers Contest with fellow berries to walk beside with.. Let's hope for the best!! Mwahhhhhh~!!!

• Like 7