[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

The least that WGM could do for our beloved couple is to give them a surprise - 2 return tickets to Paris for them to decide on their fate (since So Yeon could only taste Dangjin and said she felt like in Paris :)) or let them have a trip to Jeju Island.

This is what WGM should do to make up for mis-treating our couple and breaking our hearts so suddenly. I wasn't expecting this to come just like that.

Paris would be a romantic place for SiSo couple with lots of lovey dovey moments!   :)

• Like 10

@seesaw_love - Thanks for the preview.  That was a quickie preview, but at least it was a preview.  

Pulling out my Kleenex box now.  Boxes, that is.  Choosing carefully my essential oils to up my mood.  Won't be driving, for my safety but more so for the safety of others (road rage prevention).  Will not be listening to any depressing music.  Staying away from the frig (so I won't turn to food for solace).  Warning - or better yet, like @alou - enlisting the help of my family to get through this time.

Let's see...what else for the prep?

EDIT: Re-run episodes, silly!

• Like 10

Okay, where should I begin?

Just finished reading 4 pages after the preview out, I do understand your angers, I do understand your disappointments and I do understand most of Berries feelings here and out there, about today preview or tomorrow episode. Just express your feelings here, this is SiSo paradise, you can express what you want to say for SiSo as a couple or as individual, freely.

Glad to read some comforting words, to cooling down the situations, some may express their feelings in a good mood to cheer the others. Thats what I love from this ship. We love our couple in the highest level, but we also don't  want our family member 'trapped' by a 'blinded' love. Everything is normal, sadness, angers, disappointments, would be neutralized by cheerfulness, words of wisdom, positive mind and logically thoughts. Thats all happened in all family, so does in our SiSo thread (my second home of shipping). 

As the sunbaenim level of age band berry, love reading @Hajar Ahmad post, very well said, Unnie (can I call you that way?) ;) 

We love SiSo so much, therefore we are here rising berry tree together, but it would be better if we can minimize our angers to other couple. New couple nothing to do with SiSo departure, they just playing their role as they accept to join this show. Whether they are idols, singers, younger actor and they all are younger than SiSo, thats all not their fault. Please remember, this thread is an open forum, everyone can visit our home and other couple have their own shippers. Being peaceful and respectful shippers would be great in this sensitive situations. 

And regarding new PD vs previous PD, what can I say? If I say I like previous PDnim because she made matchmaking for SiSo, but she is the one who I ever mentioned before because she didn't give Jjongah a proper ending. If I say I don't like new PD because she kick SiSo out for another idol couple, I can not conclude that thought yet. But, doesn't she aware about SiSo tight schedule? If I were her, just to see the last episode of SiSo in bowling, when I saw So Yeon got fever in the end of the day they had filming (OMG, pet dating, shopping, boxing and bowling only in one day?), I will make a note that she is too busy to continue the show and prioritize the cast health first. What happen behind the scene is not as beautiful as what we saw every Saturday. When they showed lovey dovey when Si Yang noticed So Yeon's temperature, should not it be handled by medical attention first? But for the sake of the professional in filming the show, they keep letting So Yeon played bowling. Thats all full of heavy editing for a tiring day of filming. 

So, I will keep my comment about new PD until I see the last episode of SiSo tomorrow. Cheer up Berries :heart::heart:

Spoiler

We have some fancams of Jjongah in the Bali airport when they had honeymoon trip. Because the schedule of filming were so tight, and there was rules no camera in the airport, the couple and team in hurry to visit another filming set. And because everything was unplanned, Jjonghyun got bad mood and walk in hurry to the car and left Yura behind (she still wave her hands to the fans actually). This scene was cut by antifans and the news out: how cruel HJH treat Yura off cam. Then PD respond by explaining the hectic situations they faced in the airport while the schedule was so tight. Then the owner of the video made a statement that her video was cut, the full version showed that HJH hold Yura's hand when they just landed and passed so many fans around them. It didn't appear on the show but some fan chant was recorded. 

Even in their honeymoon trip, they didn't have time to be free from their job, people never know the bts, even they just landed and in a jet lag, they should be ready for filming. How scary in this industry.

• Like 15

thanks @seesaw_love for the preview pics, just listening to So Yeon's trembling voice while reading the red card, my heart already feel so broken :bawling:

should prepare my heart a lot when watching WGM today :cold_sweat:

@kappy thanks for your preparation list, will follow some of them, for me rerun SiSo previous episodes is my number one preparation

thanks @khairunni for your insight thought, well, for other couples I don't have any ill feel about them, actually I love their music as K Pop idol, listening to all BTOB and Eric Nam, some of Mamamoo music, and i think they are pretty good. And watching bbyu couple in bowling ep I also find they're cute and entertaining, but oh well, I'm just not care enough to watch their segment in WGM. For the new PD, still dislike her, but I can see your point about the previous PD. For today ep, though already prepare for all the worst things that the new PD will give us of SiSo last ep, still I'm kinda hope the new PD can make some actions in this last ep that can get rid of my anger and disappointment, maybe by giving us 25 minutes of SiSo airtime which full of sweet moments, together with many hugs and kisses, give ticket for SiSo to spend their honeymoon, releases two hour special show of Siso's BTS or unseen video from first meeting until the last meeting

• Like 14

oh my god ..i don't know how to explain my feelings now...it's break my heart to pieces when i heard so yeon voice ..trembling voice..

am i ready to watch them today...ooh i hate new PD..:bawling::bawling:

• Like 11

sorry berries for sharing other couple preview, but take a look at the caption, I just can say "WOW'

well maybe that's just a rumor, but we already learn of the plot that the WGM play over and over when they want to kick out their couple....

• Like 9

Good morning Berries...

I have a good feeling this morning after I rewatch the preview from @seesaw_love for the nth times.

For this scene:

cn16jcK.png

Seems So Yeon is choosing the accessories for her phone case. 

And the result in real life:

qFlLFgo.png

Tadaaaaaa... I am so happy.. moreover So Yeon only put the caption ^^* just like a happy lady while waiting for someone. 

I ever read somewhere, former virtual couple in WGM WHO INVESTED THEIR FEELINGS INTO THE SHOW, IT IS NORMAL IF THEY HAVE SYNDROME TO MOVE ON AROUND 2 MONTH. AS FOR SISO, IF THEY KEEP SHOWING HAPPY SMILE AFTER THE DEPARTURE, THEY DON'T NEED THAT 2 MONTH, JUST CONTINUE THE RELATIONSHIP, SECRETLY ;) 

Omaigaat..sorry, my capslock was ON :D

• Like 14

Good day to all berries...

Even though today will be hard for us to watch their last day episode...

Let's keep our smile while we watching...

Let's support for their next projects and wish all the best for them...

• Like 10

Just saw their preview, walking freely in the street may not easy for Siso anymore , walking side by side there still chances if they have feelings for each others.

They may not have times to meet each others but their unforgettable memories still exists in their hearts. It be a waste if they're not together as not easy to find a partner who have the same interest. I feel Siso both enjoy stay at home, at least, they have more freedom definitely & reads their comics books. 

Remember last week wgm, Bbyu Joy said Soyeon more feminine than she is. I agreed with Joy  as i'm just like Byu joy image, so quite envious Soyeon image. Most importantly, her unproud & polite characters attracted me more, I think Siyang also being attracted by her these good points too.

Have you berries stock up tissues boxes? This morning when I searched Siyang songs lists, surprisingly, saw the duet song that  Siso couple sang.(-Nice to meet you ) , I wondered this is destiny as before that, i'm not able to find Siso this duet song in this music apps. 

Out of Sudden, I felt like indicate this song ( You are my Destiny ) to our Siso couple. Hmm...actually, they should sing this song on their last wgm but I understand (Do u know) this song should be part of their destiny too. It a very sad song & I knows whenever I listens to this song in future, will think of uri Siso.

Berries, do share your video pics in this forum. A special day today to THANK YOU Siso Couple for bringing so much happiness  during wgm & hoping Siso couple will continue brings sparkling news in near future , cheers :blush:

• Like 12

it's going to be a Sadturday  :bawling:  seeing their last episode on WGM. But at least they had a wonderful 7 months together, they're happy and they make us happy as well. Let's just pray so they can be real couple, you have no idea the power of shipper's prayer just like Kaistal Couple,eventually it'll come true..i keep watching from 1st episode and it feels like they've just met yesterday. 

Anyway let's always support each of them  and support each other berries too..we'll cry a river today but keep the good thoughts it might be their best to leave now. hope they will be real couple soon  :grin:

• Like 12

today's ep will be their saddest moment in WGM, but it's really nice they're toghether through that moment, and let's hope they will keep stay together for happy or sad moments in the future :blush:

• Like 9

:bawling:

I thought I was ready, but reality hits really hard. 

As an outsider/shipper like myself feels this way, I can't imagine how sad our KSY's must have felt. :bawling:

I am happy for them for what they have done, yet so sad for myself for not being able to watch them on screen. 

When I heard unni's trembling voice my tears ran down too. I guess the last episode will be bucketful for crybabies like me. 

Berry Family thank you for positive minds and encouraging words. I have no idea how I would be watching if I didn't know of "Berry family". 

Love and hug ya'll

• Like 11

7 hours ago, khairunni said:

As the sunbaenim level of age band berry, love reading @Hajar Ahmad post, very well said, Unnie (can I call you that way?) ;) 

Yes dear I am too happy when uol call me that. Never bothered about my age. In fact always proud of it and use it as an excuse for any stupid things I do :blush: forget to reply my wa / tg / email - it's my age. Forget acquaintances name - blame my age again. Loss my way hone after attending wedding receptions - blame my age again hah hah hah.  But my children do not allow me to use it. Before I answer any of their question - they will start with "Don't use that age excuse ma please...??"

This last episode btw coincide with the time I must say adieu to all you lovely berries... Never in my life have I ever dreamt that I would join this fandom and jot and share so many personal thoughts. Saying silly (my age group call it that!!) thoughts for a couple I have never met except through the videos / tv screen.  Yet I love them like I do of my own children. 

I have to give my service to a charity organisation that is in dire need of helping hands as they have the financial support but not physically support.  As if God knows it and give me the way out in the final episodes for Siso couple. The only TV program that I never give a miss and do streaming and follow-up for raw and sub segments.  Thus, I spend too much time in front of my computer / tab which is just not healthy. 

So just as I advise that Siso need time out to think carefully of their future with each other.  I too need to give quality time by doing some charity work.

Berries - I thot I am prepared for today - yet I have started tearing reading all the thots from all of you berries.  I will not be able to stream today due to urgent commitment. But I will definitely rush home to view the raw episodes.  Will say a few words after the final episode  - then I will most likely be a lurker only.

But - u never know. This ahjuma - if ever there is news of their getting together for real.  I will come here to say "Halelujah!!

So lets wait and watch the last episode of Siso couple this evening together.  

Get that tissue box, inhaler, oxygen tank - fellow berries - family support ready...

• Like 12

@hajar ahmad 

Please dun lurk too much. We can still post stuff out. Really love reading your post among others. 

But if you decide to lurk...i will hope for the day i read "Halelujah" from you...cause it will mean.....

• Like 9